剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表
这是七月先生
It's Mr. July!
奥蒂斯
Otis.
怎么了
What is the matter?
您真的不知道
You really don't know?
-日历 史蒂夫 -她们喜欢
- The calendar, Steve. - They love it.
是的 我不知道 我只是觉得有点奇怪
Yeah. I don't know. I guess I just find it a bit odd
在最受欢迎的舞者中 竟然只有我一个人没在日历上
that your most popular dancer, I'm the only one left out.
-我知道 -那为什么
- I know. - Yeah, why?
我应该告诉你的 那是我的错 我考虑过的
I should have told you, that was my fault. I thought about it.
我真的很想把你放进去 因为我喜欢那些照片
I really wanted to put you in it because I loved the pictures.
但最终 我觉得这对销♥售♥不利
But ultimately, I felt it would be bad for sales.
怎么会不利于销♥售♥呢
Bad for sales, how?
女人在俱乐部的 私密空间享受你是一回事
Well, it's one thing for women to enjoy you in the privacy of the club.
但是挂在家里
But hanging in their home,
一个裸体的黑人 在她们丈夫的眼皮底下
a naked Black man in full view of their husbands?
你知道白人是怎样的 他们受到威胁
You know how white people are. They get threatened.
-在办公室 老板... -人们可以应对
- At the office, the boss... - People can handle
一个光膀子的黑人 史蒂夫
a shirtless Black man, Steve.
大多数人可以 但不是所有人
Most can, but not all.
我们希望她们也购买♥♥日历
We want them to buy the calendars too.
这不是南方 也不是1967年的密西西比
This isn't the South, this isn't Mississippi
-或阿♥拉♥巴马 -奥蒂斯
- or Alabama in 1967. - Otis. Otis.
在这座城市 我没有一天 不经历某种形式的种族主义
Not a day goes by I don't experience some form of racism in this city.
我猜你也一样吧
I assume the same is true for you?
是的 当然了
Yeah, yeah, of course.
我想我只是... 我只是没想到你会这么做
I guess I just... I just never expected it from you.
你不能把这当成针对你的 这是生意
You can't take this personally. This is business.
生意
Business.
而在商业场上 只有一种颜色才是重要的
And in business, there's only one color that matters.
你知道那是什么颜色吗
Do you know what color that is?
-是的 钞票的颜色 -钞票的颜色
- Yes, green. - Green!
看 你明白了
See, you get it.
去拿椅子
Chair.
各位 美味冰淇淋店打九折
...everyone, 10% off at Ice N Tasty
如果你在演出结束后马上去那里买♥♥
if you head over there right after the show!
-女士们兴奋吗 -当然了
You ladies excited? Yeah.
准备好了吗 女士们 你们兴奋吗
Ready for the show, ladies? You excited?
祝你玩得开心 嘿...
Have a good time. Hey...
我不在乎
I don't care.
-你不会有事吧 -我很好啊
- You gonna be okay? - I'm fine.
好了 小孩儿 嘿 别这么生气
All right, kid. Hey, don't be so angry.
嘿 你们准备好玩得开心了吗
Hey, are you ready for a good time?
咖啡 水 还是别的什么
Coffee? Water, anything?
-下一位 请付五美元 谢谢 -给你
- Next. $5, please. Thank you. - Here you go.
太好了 请付五美元
Wonderful. $5, please.
-谢谢 -我认识他
- Thank you. - I know him.
-嘿 -请付五美元
- Hey. -$5, please.
-嘿 -奥蒂斯 你好吗
- Otis. - Hey. How you doing?
你为什么不在...
Why aren't you in the...
也许明年 一直往前走
Maybe next year. Go right ahead.
-请付五美元 -嗨
-$5, please. - Hi.
好的
Sure.
她是不是很优秀
Wasn't she wonderful?
-非常好 你比拉里强 -如此镇定
- So wonderful! You're better than Larry. - So poised.
-你比拉里强 -不 我不如他
- You're better than Larry. - No, I'm not.
我知道
I know, I know, I know.
一月 丹尼·赖斯
二月 里奇·威尔斯
每人一个
One on each.
真是不可思议 我从没见过卖♥♥得这么快的
It's incredible. I've never seen one sell so fast.
如果我能出更多 你想要多少
If I could get more, how many would you want?
-越多越好 -两百
- As many as you can. - Two hundred?
尽可能的多
As many as you can get.
五百
Five hundred.
尽可能的多
As many as you can get.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
刚好蒙对了
Lucky guess.
詹尼什·乔安妮
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
Hello.
那是一场精彩的表演
That was quite a performance.
真的 太壮观了
Really, it's magnificent.
谢谢
Thank you.
我尽力了
I try.
你成功了
You succeed.
这是我最喜欢的桑德海姆
That's my favorite Sondheim.
它是如此浪漫
It's so romantic.
真的吗 我最喜欢《活着》
Really? Mine's Being Alive.
比《有人在等待》还喜欢
Over Someone is Waiting?
是啊
Yes!
好吧
Okay.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. Okay. - Okay.
听着 我不想和你 为这事吵架 好吗
Well, look, I don't wanna fight with you about this, all right?
-我是说...我们才刚认识 -的确
- I mean... We just met. - True.
我也不想吵架
I don't wanna fight either.
上次我在酒店里干了一个男人 结果发现他已经结婚了
Last time I fucked a guy in his hotel room, he turned out to be married.
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
结过
I was.
真的
Oh, really?
你知道詹妮弗·奥尼尔是谁吗
You know who Jennifer O'Neill is?
是的 我知道詹妮弗·奥尼尔
Yeah, I know who Jennifer O'Neill is.
她是我前妻
Well, that's my ex.
如果你想要出柜 不妨大方点承认
If you're gonna be closeted, you might as well go big.
拜托
Come on.
你和她上过床吗
Did you sleep with her?
上过 我深爱着她
I did. I was deeply in love with her.
以我的方式
In my way.
你的朋友知道你是同性恋吗
Do your friends know you're gay?
好朋友知道 你呢
The good ones, yeah. You?
我是说...
I mean...
我想我一直对自己的性取向很开放
I guess I was always out.
以前经常在学校骗其他孩子
Used to lie to the other kids at school
说我奶奶是可可·香奈儿
and tell them my grandmother was Coco Chanel.
-天哪 -那并没有让我受欢迎
- Oh, my God! - That did not make me popular.
我不知道 说说在娱乐场所 吹嘘的资本吧
I don't know, talk about playground bragging rights.
-好吧... -那真的不错
- Well... - That is good.
看我们
Well, look at us.
做♥爱♥后的谈话感觉很新奇
Conversation after sex feels so novel.
我不知道 我现在通常 在穿过城镇的半路上
I don't know, I'm usually halfway across town by now.
我想我做对了一些事
I guess I did something right.
你做了很多对的事
Well, you did a lot of things right.
什么风把你吹来了 尼克
What brings you to town, Nick?
我想找个人对我的想法进行投资
I'm sort of pitching something.
你是做广♥告♥的吗
Are you in advertising?
很接近 是编舞
Close. Choreography.
跳舞的人
A dance man.
是啊 我在洛杉矶搞出来的
Yeah, I developed this thing out in LA.
这种...
This sort of...
我想把这种脱衣舞男俱乐部
male strip club that I'm looking to maybe bring here
-以某种形式带到这里来 -等等 是齐本德尔斯吗
- in some form or other. - Wait, the Chippendales?
你知道齐本德尔斯
You know it?
-是啊 -怎么知道的
- Yes. - Why?
我姐姐住在帕萨迪纳 她很喜欢那里
My sister lives in Pasadena and she is obsessed.
上次我去的时候 她想用甜言蜜语骗过你的门卫
The last time I was visiting, she tried to sweet-talk me past your doorman,
但他不太通情达理
but he was not very accommodating.
在新地方不会是这样的
That's not how it's gonna be at the new place.
所有男性的仰慕者都将受到欢迎
All admirers of the male form shall be welcomed.
你要把齐本德尔斯带到纽约吗
So, you're gonna bring Chippendales to New York?
不 不是齐本德尔斯 是美国男子
No, not Chippendales. U.S. Male.
什么
What?
是的 这是我的新事业 更大 更精彩
Yeah. It's my new venture. Bigger. Better.
-甚至更多... -对不起 我糊涂了
剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表