剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表
Hey, I am the best money that you ever spent.
肯定比你的雪茄密封罐好多了
Certainly better than your fucking humidor.
你是说我们即将开放的 贵宾区的核心装饰品吗
You mean the centerpiece of our soon-to-open VIP section?
-谁在这里抽雪茄 -还没人 因为还没开放
- Who is smoking cigars here? - Nobody yet because it's not open.
但一旦开放 它就成了人们的一个选择
But once it opens, it's an option for people to have.
史蒂夫 我看了财务状况
Steve, I ran the numbers.
如果我们输了这场官司
If we lose this case,
我们就没有足够的 流动资金来维持运营
we don't have sufficient working capital to maintain operations.
我们会输掉俱乐部的
We're going to lose the club.
银行现金 -工资 现金 - 136点72
商品
支出 - 42点98
-你好 -嘿 太好了 您在那儿
- Hello? - Hey. Good. You're there.
-所以时间越来越紧迫了... -你是哪位
- So, time's getting tight and... - Who is this?
我是印刷车间的达瑞尔啊
It's Darryl, from the print shop?
我一直在找您 时间越来越紧了
I've been calling and calling.
我真的需要您在这些证明上签字
I really need your sign-off on those proofs.
我很忙 你就不能自己签字吗
I'm busy. Can't you just sign it yourself?
这真的需要您的签名
It really needs to be your signature.
好吧 我明天去
Okay, fine. I'll be there tomorrow.
是吗 太好了
Yeah? Great.
三点以前的任何时间都可以...
Any time before 3:00 would be...
嗨 史蒂夫 来看看
Hey, Steve. Check it out.
看有多漂亮
Look how nice that is.
36公斤的白色光泽 高科技原料
Eighty-pound white gloss, text stock.
超高对比度
Super high-contrast.
-看起来会很不错的 -我在哪里签字
- It's really going to pop. - Where do I sign?
当然 是的 您是个大忙人
Sure, yeah. You're a busy man.
班纳吉印刷厂
给您
Here.
这是样张
Here are the proofs.
好的
Yep.
看起来不错
Looks good.
实际上...
Actually...
总印刷 三十万
五十万
不错的整数
Nice round number.
这有问题吗
Is that a problem?
-我是说...不 这是... -谢谢
- I mean... No, no, it's... - Thank you.
我...
I...
该死
Shit!
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我想跟你说件事
There's something I wanted to talk to you about.
你知道可以打电♥话♥的 对吧
You know phones work, right?
我只是觉得当面谈比较好
I just thought it would be better in person.
我饿了 想去吃点东西吗
I'm hungry. Feel like grabbing a bite?
消极的一面是什么
So what's the catch?
消极的
The catch?
不可能有消极的一面
There is no catch.
这就是通常所说的双赢
This is what's commonly known as a win-win.
-所以我得到一半的利润... -一半对一半 平均分配
- So I get half the profit... - 50-50. Even-stevens.
-我不用出一毛钱 -或做任何事
- And I do not have to put up a dime? - Or lift a finger.
你所要做的就是 坐等财源滚滚来
All you have to do, sit back and let the checks roll in.
它能迅速扩大品牌效应
And it instantly expands the brand.
扩大到全国和世界各地
Nationally, internationally.
想想它会给日历带来什么
Think of what it'll do for the calendar.
我是说 11月瑞典语怎么说
I mean, what's Swedish for November?
-全世界 -为什么不呢
- The whole world? - Why not?
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 中国...
Russia, China...
史蒂夫
Steve...
印度 我是说
India. I mean,
说到荣归故里
talk about a homecoming.
让我们行动起来吧
Let's do it.
-是吗 -这是双赢 对吧
- Yeah? - It's a win-win, right?
你的律师是谁
Who's your lawyer?
-为什么问律师 -起草一些文件
- Why? - Well, draw up some paperwork.
送过去
Send it over.
谁需要律师
Who needs lawyers?
我花在律师费上的钱已经够多了
I spend more than enough on legal fees.
看看我还记不记得我的法律术语
See if I can remember my law jargon.
“班纳吉...”
"Banerjee..."
“纳” 对吧
One "N," right?
看看你的工资单就知道了
Just read it off your paychecks.
讲得好
Touché.
好了
All righty.
砰 搞定
Boom. Done.
我 史蒂夫·班纳吉 特此授予尼克·德·诺亚
欲望舞团永久巡演权 作为回报
我将获得50%的纯利润
你...你都清楚吗
You... You understand all that?
完美
Perfectly.
芮妮...芮妮
Reenie... Reenie.
芮妮
Reenie?
我的宝贝
There's my girl.
-嗨 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
我的另一个宝贝
There's my other girl.
怎么了 那是什么
What? What is that?
只是一件小东西
Just a little something.
天哪
Oh, God.
待在这儿
There you go.
天啊 史蒂夫 这肯定花了不少钱
Oh, my God, Steve. This had to have cost a fortune.
这只是你应得的一小部分
It's only a fraction of what you deserve.
你得把它退回去
You have to take this back.
我们买♥♥不起
We cannot afford this.
-现在还不行 -我们可以的
- Not right now. - We can.
我一直在采取措施
I've been making moves.
什么措施
What moves?
这是巩固公♥司♥财务状况的精明举措
Shrewd moves to shore up our company's finances.
什么措施 史蒂夫
What moves, Steve?
我把日历的印刷量 从30万册增加到了50万册
I increased the print run of our calendar from 300,000 to half a million.
为什么
What?
这样我们的总收入 就会马上增加66%
It'll boost our gross by 66%, just like that.
但这仍然不能达到我们的目标
Well, that's still not going to get us there.
我知道
I know.
这就是为什么我和尼克达成协议 去开一家巡演公♥司♥
That's why I struck a deal with Nick to start a touring company.
-我们没有巡演公♥司♥ -是的 我们有的
- We don't have a touring company. - Yes, we do.
-不 我们没有 -是的 我们有的
- No, we don't. - Yes, we do.
我们什么都不用做 就能拿到50%的利润
We don't do a thing and we get 50% of the profits.
到今年年底我们就会有盈余了
We'll be in the black by the end of the year.
财务状况看起来怎么样
How did the numbers look?
财务运转正常
The numbers work.
-真的吗 -我解决了
- Really? - I fixed it.
我全都解决了
I fixed everything.
你为什么不跟我说一声
Why didn't you run this by me?
我只是想给你个惊喜
I just wanted to surprise you.
史蒂夫 你不能再背着我做事了
Steve, you have to stop doing things behind my back.
我知道
I know.
我只是想在给你之前把它做好
I just wanted it to be right before I brought it to you.
我...嘿...
I... Hey...
-财务运转正常吗 -财务运转正常
- The numbers work? - The numbers work.
真的运转正常吗
They really work?
-真的运转正常 -你还是得把它退回去
- They really work. - You still have to take this back.
-怎么了 -太贵了
- What? - It's too much.
对我来说太贵了
It's too much for me.
-不贵的 -是的 很贵
- No, it's not. - Yes, it is.
艾琳 你值得拥有你创造的生活
Irene, you deserve the life you've created.
你创造了这一切
You made this.
你做了这一切 这一切都是你的
You did this. This is all yours.
这栋房♥子 这是你的生活
This house. This is your life.
-我的好莱坞会计师 -退回去吧
- My Hollywood accountant. - Take it back.
我知道我们之间关系不太好
I know things haven't been great between us.
我知道我做了些坏事
I know I did some bad things.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I am sorry.
如果你不退 我就去退
If you don't take this back, I will.
剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表