剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表
- You don't know... - What is wrong with you?
我刚刚下飞机
I just got off the plane.
-我倒时差 -倒时差
- I got jetlag. - Jetlag?
你在说什么 你怎么会在他妈的 游♥行♥中丢了手♥枪♥
What? How do you lose a gun in a fucking parade?
好吧 对不起 好吗
All right. I'm sorry, okay?
-你做成过什么事吗 -我在努力
- Did you get anything right? - I'm trying here.
-但你失败了 -好的
- You failed! - Okay.
我会弥补你的 我保证 我会弥补的
I'm gonna make it up to you. I promise. I'm gonna make this right.
在我没完成任务之前 我不会拿另一半钱的
I will not accept the other half of the money until I finish the job.
当然了
Obviously.
如果我失败了 我会把你给我的每一分钱都还给你
And if I fail, I'll give you back every cent you've given me.
-当然了 -那是三万七千五百美元
- That's right. - That is $37,500,
你提出的七万五千的一半 用来除掉那三个阿多尼斯舞者
half of the 75k you offered to take out the three Adonis dancers.
另一半在任务完成后兑现 对吧
The other half payable upon completion of the job, right?
对吧
Right?
-谁在给你打电♥话♥ -我不知道
- Who is calling you? - I don't know.
-你在瑞士谁也不认识 -我知道
- You don't know anyone in Switzerland. - I know.
-谁会给你打电♥话♥呢 -我不知道
- Who could be calling you? - I don't know.
-你要接吗 -我不知道
- Are you going to answer it? - I don't know.
去接吧
Answer it.
喂
Hello.
不 没有叫这个名字的人
No, no one by that name.
是的 好的 没事儿
Yes. Okay, no problem.
是谁
Who was that?
前台把我们的房♥间 和另一个房♥间弄混了
Front desk got our room confused with another room.
-这他妈是怎么回事 -没什么事
- What the fuck is going on? - Nothing.
-为什么这些电♥话♥都在响 -前台
- Why are all these phones ringing? - Front desk,
-他们在找人 -好几个房♥间
- they're looking for someone. - In multiple rooms?
我不知道 我也不在乎 无所谓
I don't know. I don't care. And it's whatever.
-他们盯上我们了 -没人盯上我们的
- They're onto us. - No one is onto us.
-他们能听到我们说话 -没人听见的
- They can hear us. - No one hears us.
墙很厚
These walls are thick.
你知道瑞士的墙是世界上最厚的吗
Did you know Switzerland has the thickest walls in the world?
-真♥他♥妈♥冷 伙计 看 -我不喜欢这样
- It's fucking cold, man. Look. - I don't like this.
-我要走了 -嘿 老兄 你需要放松 好吗
- I'm leaving. - Hey, man. You need to relax, okay?
来瓶啤酒
Have a beer.
我不喝啤酒
I don't drink beer.
-那么威士忌 -我不想喝威士忌
- A whiskey, then. - I don't want whiskey.
来吧 我们总喝威士忌的
Come on. We always drink whiskey.
不 我们没有
No, we don't.
你和我 我们一起喝威士忌
You and me, we drank whiskey together.
我们没一起喝威士忌
We don't drink whiskey together.
是的 我们在俱乐部喝过
Yes, we did at the club.
我们不止一次一起喝威士忌
We had whiskey together on more than one occasion.
我不记得了
I don't remember that.
我们一起喝威士忌
We drank whiskey together.
我们一起喝威士忌
We drank whiskey together.
-没有 -我们喝过的
- No. - Yes, we did.
拍完日历后
After the calendar.
在我为你那次纵火之后
After the time I committed arson for you.
我们一起喝威士忌 我们分享友谊 史蒂夫
We drank whiskey together. We shared a fellowship, Steve!
我是说 搞什么鬼 伙计
I mean, what the shit, man?
我和你经常喝威士忌
You and I drank whiskey every so often.
我喜欢我们一起喝酒 我他妈的喜欢 如果我他妈的不喜欢你
And I like that we did. I fucking did. I wouldn't have done
我就不会为你做那么多肮脏的事
all the dirty shit I did for you if I didn't fucking like you.
你明白吗
Do you see that?
你明白我想说什么吗
Do you understand what I am trying to tell you?
我们喝一杯吧 伙计 就像以前那样
Let's have a drink, man. Like the old days.
就像过去的美好时光一样 伙计
Like the good old fucking days, man.
好吧
Okay.
给你
There you go.
给你
There you go.
为过去的美好时光干杯
To the good old days!
我们确实有过一些美好的时光
- We did have some good times.
是的
Yeah.
我们有过
We did.
我想念那段时光
I miss it.
还记得演出《男人下雨了》的时候
Remember that time the sprinkler broke
有一次洒水器坏了吗
right in the middle of It's Raining Men?
我当然记得
I do remember that.
他们都以为这是表演的一部分
They all thought it was part of the show.
他们非常喜欢
They loved it.
是的 老实说...
Yup. I gotta be honest...
刚开始的时候
When it first happened,
我也以为这是演出的一部分
I thought it was part of the show, too.
你安排的
You did?
时机太好了
The timing, it was too perfect.
没错 就在这时 舞者们撑起了雨伞
That's right! It was just as the dancers popped their umbrellas.
但是当警报响起的时候 我就像...
But when the alarm went off, I was like...
-女人都疯了 -等一下
- The women went crazy. - ...wait a second.
雨从天而降
Rain coming down from the sky.
从该死的俱乐部中♥央♥
In the middle of the fucking club!
我们还要等多久
How long is this going to go on?
要有耐心
Patience.
他就要成功了
He's getting there.
我们已经走到这一步了
We've come this far.
再等几个小时又怎样
What's another couple hours?
两个月后
你 他
You him?
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
快点
Come on, come on.
滚下去 我要走了
Get out. I gotta go.
你被捕了 混♥蛋♥
You're under arrest, motherfucker!
给我跪下 你个混♥蛋♥
Get on your knees, you fucking prick.
我会打爆你的头
I'll blow your fucking head off.
你至少会判15到20年徒刑
You're looking at 15 to 20, easy.
除非你给我们点线索
Unless you give us something.
一些他妈的有价值的线索
Something fucking good.
加里奥拉
Garriola.
我都不认识那家伙
I don't even know that guy.
真的吗 那就解释一下吧
Really? Then explain this.
尼克被杀前的几周 你给他打了13个电♥话♥
Thirteen calls to him in the weeks leading up to Nick's murder.
你打错的电♥话♥可真多啊 不是吗
That is a hell of a lot of wrong numbers, isn't it?
你想跟我们说说史蒂夫·班纳吉的事
You want to tell us something about Steve Banerjee,
还是想在监狱里蹲一辈子呢
or do you want to rot in jail forever?
他是俱乐部的万能工
He's a handyman for the club whose services
-他的工作显然包括安排暗♥杀♥ -还有偶尔的纵火
- apparently include arranging hits. - And the occasional arson job.
那仍然不能解决你的问题
Still doesn't solve your problem.
-那有什么问题 -确凿证据证明班纳吉
- What problem is that? - Hard evidence linking Banerjee
与德·诺亚谋杀案有关
to the De Noia murder.
没有确凿的证据 也没有认罪录像...
Without a smoking gun or a taped confession...
你提到这件事真有趣
Funny you should mention it.
-你找到凶器了吗 -另一个
- You got the murder weapon? - The other one.
-你有他的录像吗 -没有 但我们会有的
- You have him on tape? - No, but we will.
那个舞男雇凶杀人 他想让科隆再试一次
The dancer hit. He wants Colon to try again.
他带他飞去瑞士讨论这件事
He's flying him to Switzerland to talk it over.
我们只是想跟着去
We just want to tag along.
这些我都不喜欢 我不该答应见你
I don't like any of this. I should not have agreed to meet you.
听我说 史蒂夫 去我住的旅馆吧 老兄
Look, Steve, let's go to my hotel, man.
-就在街对面 -他们在变换地方
- It's across the street. - They're on the move.
有一个迷你酒吧 我们来点啤酒吧
There's a mini bar. We have some beers, right?
继续聊天 非常私密 老兄 只有你和我
Keep talking. You know, total privacy, man. Just you and me.
继续聊天吧 老兄
Let's keep talking, man.
能叙叙旧真好
Be nice to catch up.
我能告诉你一件事吗
Can I tell you something?
-当然了 -早些年间的
- Sure. - Those early years?
我人生中最美好的时光 伙计
Best years of my life, man.
我和你
You and me,
班纳吉太太 丹尼斯...
Mrs. Banerjee, Denise...
尼克
Nick.
剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表