剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表
后排的 恭喜你们
Back row. Congratulations.
你们现在正式成为欲望舞团的舞者了
You are now officially Chippendales dancers.
做得很好
Well done.
-干得好 好身材 -非常感谢
- Good job. Nice lines. - Thank you very much.
奥蒂斯·麦卡琴
Otis McCutcheon.
谢谢 伙计 太棒了
Thanks, man. Awesome.
谢谢 老兄
Thank you, man.
他是黑人
He is Black.
有问题吗
Is that a problem?
没有
No.
很好 顾客会喜欢的
It's good. Customers will love it.
欲望舞团
让我听到你们 为奥蒂斯的尖叫声 女士们
Let me hear you scream for Otis, ladies!
宝贝 这里越来越热了
Baby, it's getting hot in here!
把音量调到性感
Turn it all the way up to sexy!
不好意思
Excuse me.
这是你的地盘吗
Is this your place?
你是老板
Are you the owner?
我真♥他♥妈♥的喜欢这个地方
I fucking love this place.
我...
I...
我喜欢
I mean...
你好吗 我是...
Hello? I'm...
你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me? Can you hear me?
听着 无意冒犯 但我在工作
Look, no offense, but I'm working.
好吧
All right.
好
Okay.
是的 我希望我有他的身体
God, I wish I had his body.
脱下来
Take it off!
加油
Yeah!
主持人 唱歌♥吧
DJ, hit it!
好了
All right!
女士们 奥蒂斯喜欢眼神交流和现金
Ladies, Otis loves eye contact and cash,
那就给他想要的 他会回报你的
so give him what he wants and he'll return the favor.
天哪
Oh, my gosh!
拿着小费 他会亲你一下 就是这样
Grab that tip, he'll give you a kiss. That's how it works.
有人打电♥话♥给坎特熟食店 我们点了舌头三明治
Whoa! Someone call Canter's Deli. We got a tongue sandwich on the table.
女士们 不要打架 我们有很多奥蒂斯
Ladies, do not fight! There is plenty of Otis to go around.
我的意思是很多
And I do mean plenty.
我可以验证
I can confirm.
奥蒂斯
Otis!
来吧
Come on!
下一个是谁
Who's next?
嘿 能再给我杯可乐吗
Hey, can I get another Coke?
-当然了 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thank you.
我们还有零钱吗 鲍比
How are we on singles, Bobby?
有点少了
Getting a little low.
-我再给你拿一些 -太好了
- I'll get you some more. - Great.
我最近忙飞了 一直在不停的走啊走
I've just been so crazy, you know. It's been non-stop, going, going.
-你好 -嗨
- Hello. - Hi.
你的可乐
Here's your Coke.
-谢谢 -干得好 鲍比
- Thank you. - Good work, Bobby.
这是你的场子吗
Is this your place?
这里吗 是的 我是老板
Oh, this? Yeah, I'm the owner.
你玩得开心吗
Are you having a good time?
这不是我喜欢的地方 无意冒犯啊
It's not my kind of place. No offense.
这也不是我喜欢的地方
It's not my kind of place either.
宝贝 在这里给我点呐喊声好吗
Baby! Make some noise in here!
这可能是属于你的夜晚 呐喊声 抱上那个女孩 先生
This could be your night. Make some noise! Get that girl, mister.
她很性感 今晚将从人群中选出
She's sexy! This is the night that three lucky ladies
三位幸运的女士 让你们美梦成真
will be selected from the crowd to have your dreams come true.
看起来像你 也有可能是你呦
Looks like it's you, it could be you.
这绝对会是一个难忘的夜晚
It's definitely going to be a night to remember.
尽情享受吧
Enjoy yourselves!
我一般不会连续喝两杯 我睡眠不好 但是...
I wouldn't normally have two in a row. I have trouble sleeping, but...
你知道
It's...
这将是漫长的一夜
It's gonna be a long night.
抓住屁♥股♥
Grab that tush.
是的 我也是
Yeah, for me too.
-是啊 -我是老板 所以...
- Sure. - I'm the owner, so...
说真的 鲍比 我也要一杯
Actually, Bobby, I'll have one too.
没问题 老板
You got it, boss.
我听说他们在研发不含咖♥啡♥因♥的
I heard they're developing a caffeine-free version.
-真的 -我在《新闻周刊》上读到的
- Really? - I read it in Newsweek.
那么我会第一个排队去买♥♥
Well, I will be the first in line.
除非我先你一步
Not if I beat you to it.
-一杯可乐 -谢谢
- One Coke. - Thank you.
如果我先到 我会让你插队的
If I got there first, I would let you jump ahead.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
女士们 记得去吧台给自己拿杯鸡尾酒
Make sure to head over to the bar and get yourself a cocktail, ladies.
没有“鸡♥巴♥”呦
Without the "tail."
-怎么了 -什么
- What's the matter? - What?
没什么
Oh, uh, nothing.
-不 怎么了 -没什么
- No, what is it? - Nothing.
不要这样 请告诉我
No, please tell me.
我没资格告诉你
It's not my place to tell you.
拜托 我想知道你在想什么
Please, I want to know what you're thinking.
看到那儿了吗
See that?
-我不太明白 -冰块
- I don't quite. - The ice.
只占了杯子的三分之二
It's only filling about two-thirds of the glass,
这意味着在一个12盎司的杯子里
which means in a 12-ounce glass, the top third of the glass
杯子顶部三分之一的 酒精含量是加冰时的两倍
contains twice as much alcohol as it would if there was ice,
也就是说 与加冰的杯子相比
which translates to probably an extra 50 cents' worth of alcohol
每杯长岛冰茶 可能会多出50美分的酒精
per Long Island Iced Tea compared to one where the ice goes to the top.
再乘以一个月长岛冰茶的卖♥♥出数量
Multiply that times the number of Long Island Iced Teas
就是每月二百乘以
you serve in a month, and that's 200 per month
30个晚上再乘以50美分
times 30 nights times 50 cents.
你说的是每月损失的收入 大概是...
You're talking monthly lost revenue on the order of...
-三千美元 -三千美元
-$3,000. -$3,000.
这还只是长岛冰茶的统计
And that's just the Long Island Iced Teas.
再加上脏香蕉 毛茸茸的肚 滑乳♥头♥
You add that to the Dirty Bananas, the Fuzzy Navels, Slippery Nipples,
尖叫的高♥潮♥...这些鸡尾酒
the Screaming Orgasms...
我大学时当过调酒师
I bartended in college.
-我可以调一下吗 -好
- May I? - Yeah.
简单的方法
Simple solution.
更大的勺子
Bigger scoopers.
你应该有两个 一个用来盛12盎司的杯子
You should have two. One that holds enough for a 12-ounce glass,
另一个用来盛16盎司的饮料
then a second one for your 16-ounce drinks,
比如小酒杯 不过是用来盛冰块的
like a jigger, but for ice.
你的调酒师不需要费劲地用多个勺子
Your bartender won't have to fuss with multiple scoopers
来试着为特定的杯子获取准确的量
trying to get the exact right amount for a certain glass,
只要一个杯子就够了 如果 你想在大量饮酒的情况下
it's just one and done, which you need in a high-volume situation
发挥最大效率的话
where you want maximum efficiency.
我知道这听起来很疯狂 但这会...
I know it sounds crazy, but it would...
有很大的不同
make a big difference.
大致来说 这一改变 可能会让你的年度收益底线
Ballpark, this one change would boost your annual bottom line
提高到六位数左右
somewhere on the low-to-mid six figures.
我是个会计
I'm an accountant.
我们需要一个会计
We could use an accountant.
我身上都是钞票 伙计
I got dollar bills everywhere, man.
太有钱了
Richie Rich!
我今晚赚了些钱
I made some money tonight.
-她们太大声了 -是啊
They were loud. Yeah.
太棒了 小伙子们
Great job, boys!
不完美 肯定有些东西我们需要改进
Not perfect. Definitely some things we need to clean up.
CJ 你那儿塞的东西太多了
CJ, you overstuffed.
就像下面有只海狸一样
It's like you got a beaver down there.
但是...但是 总而言之
But... But, all in all,
准备了六天的第一晚
for a first night on six days prep,
我他妈还挺满意
I will fucking take it.
太好了
Yes! Yes!
好了 去睡觉吧
剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表