剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表
-他是我心目中的英雄 是我的榜样 -真的吗
- He's my hero. He's my role model. - Seriously?
事实上 他是这个地方的灵感来源
In fact, he is the inspiration for this place.
我想打造一个在《花♥花♥公♥子♥》上 看到的那种精致的场所
I wanted to create a sophisticated establishment of the sort seen in Playboy.
这是个俱乐部
Well, it's a club.
我认为这个想法很好
Well, I think it's really great.
你什么时候开业的
When did you open it?
四个半月前
Four and a half months ago.
一杯汤姆柯林斯 一杯粉红松鼠
One Tom Collins, one Pink Squirrel.
西洋双陆棋俱乐部 对吧 这主意不错
Backgammon club, huh? That's not a bad idea.
问题是 你得知道自己在做什么
Problem is, you got to know what you're doing.
你不能只是掀开窗帘 打开门
You can't just throw up some drapes, open the doors
等着顾客神奇地涌进来
and wait for the crowds to magically pour in.
经营俱乐部是一门艺术
There's an art to opening a club.
要有营销 有宣传 要知道该和谁聊天
There's marketing, there's publicity, got to know who to schmooze,
如何让那些大人物进得门来
how to get those bold-faced names in the door.
大人物
Bold-faced names?
-您是指名人吗 -没错 你可以请
- Do you mean celebrities? - Exactly. You get yourself
吉米·卡安来 跟罗娜·巴雷特合作
a Jimmy Caan coming in here, plant a piece with Rona Barrett.
“城里最热门的地方是...” 这个地方叫什么了
"The hottest place in town is..." What's this place called?
-命运2 -命运2
- Destiny II. - Destiny II. Destiny II?
“城里最火的地方是命运2 在那里任何人都是...”
"The hottest spot in town is Destiny II, where anybody who's anybody is..."
你懂的
You get the idea.
你知道该怎么做吗
And you know how to do this?
是的 当然 这就是我的工作 我是夜♥总♥会♥的推广人
Yeah, sure. It's what I do. I'm a nightclub promoter.
-业内最好的推广人 是吧 宝贝 -是呀 他真的是
One of the best in the biz. Right, babe? Yeah, he really is.
等等
Wait.
怎么了
What?
-是否有机会 -什么机会
- Is there a chance? - A chance?
您会考虑加入吗
You would consider coming on board?
-你的意思是... -加入我的俱乐部 命运2
- You mean with... - My club. Destiny II.
-以您的知识和专长... -无意冒犯
- With your knowledge and expertise... - No offense,
但就算我感兴趣 这只是个假设
but even if I was interested, and that is a big if,
-我怀疑你请不起我 -这倒是事实
- I doubt you could afford me. - It's true.
我无法提供一份薪水
I'm not in a position to offer a salary,
当然不适合您这种身份的人
certainly not one suitable to a man of your stature.
但如果我提供股份呢
But what if I offered a stake?
-股份 -所有权
- A stake? - Of the ownership.
好吧 我要听听 你的提议 我们谈谈
All right, I'll play. What are we talking?
百分之十怎么样
How does 10% sound?
这听起来很侮辱人
That would sound insulting.
-百分之15 -听起来仍然很侮辱人
- Fifteen? - It would still sound insulting.
百分之25呢
Twenty-five percent?
这家伙想在街上 把他俱乐部的四分之一股份给我
Guy wants to give me a fourth of his club right here on the street.
成交
Please.
那些人在哪儿 已经六周了
Where are they? It's been six weeks.
没有一个名人来过这个俱乐部
Not one famous person has set foot in this club.
-他们会来这里的 请相信我 -你总是这么说
- They'll be here. Trust me. - You keep saying that.
加布·卡普兰 泰利·萨瓦拉斯
Gabe Kaplan, Telly Savalas.
-这些事需要时间 -斯科特·拜奥 吉尔·杰拉德...
- These things take time. - Scott Baio, Gil Gerard...
他们都是很忙 很重要的人 是吧
These are busy, important people, all right?
你不能打个响指 就指望盖比·卡普兰的出现
You can't just snap your fingers and expect a Gabe Kaplan to appear.
盖比
Gabe!
保罗·斯奈德 我们在《发烧教练》首映式上见过
Paul Snider. We met at the Fast Break premiere.
-好的 -嘿 很高兴见到你
- Okay. - Hey, good to see you.
-没看到你在那里 -是呀
- Didn't see you in there. - Yeah.
伙计 那是蔡森的辣椒酱 对吧
Man, that Chasen's chili, huh?
嘿 恭喜您获得艾美奖提名
Hey, congrats on that Emmy nom.
-谢谢 -恭喜
- Thank you. - Yeah.
最好别再给《全家福》了
Better not give it to All in the Family again.
已经够了
Enough already.
一直是科特 宝贝 一直是科特
Kotter all the way, baby. Kotter all the way.
这听起来可能是一个疯狂的问题 但您喜欢玩双陆棋吗
This might sound like a crazy question, but you like backgammon?
海夫呢
What about Hef?
我告诉过你 那家伙几乎从不离开他的豪♥宅♥
I told ya, the guy almost never leaves the mansion.
-你说过他一定会... -嘿
- You said he would definitely do you... - Hey!
请相信我
Just trust me.
好吗
All right?
我们应该让鲍比早点走
We should let Bobby go early.
现在几点了
What time is it?
-八点半 -一定比八点半晚了
- 8:30. - Must be later than that.
现在八点半了
It's 8:30.
你表停了
Your watch stopped.
肯定是电池没电了或别的原因
Battery must have died or something.
怎么了
What?
劳力士没有电池
Rolexes don't have batteries.
-让我看看 -怎么了
- Let me see it. - What?
-给我看看你的手表 给我看看 -不行
- Show me your watch. Show it to me. - No.
给我看看你的手表
Show me your watch.
放手 你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病吗
Get off. What the fuck is your problem?
-你的手表是假的 -什么
- Your watch is fake. - What?
你是个骗子
You are fake.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你欺骗了我
You have deceived me.
嘿
Hey.
欺骗你
Deceived you?
你不是一流的俱乐部推广人 对吧
You're not a big-time club promoter, are you?
-听我说 老兄... -不 听我说 这对我来说不是玩笑
- Look, man... - No, you look. This is not a joke to me.
这是我的生命 我把所有的钱都投进了这个俱乐部
This is my life. Every cent I have, I've put into this club.
-冷静 -我需要这个俱乐部
- Calm down. - I need this!
嘿 我也一样
Hey, so do I!
看我女朋友 老兄
Look at my girl, man.
你看她
Look at her.
你知道有多少人在勾引她吗
You know how many people are hitting on her?
导演 制片人 电影明星 整个他妈的小镇的人
Directors, producers, movie stars, the whole fucking town.
她要离开我了 老兄
She's gonna leave me, man.
她要走了
She's going to walk.
如果我不做点什么 她会留下来吗
Think she'll stay if I ain't got something going on?
我需要赢 老兄 我他妈需要赢
I need a win, man. I need a fucking win!
-百分之五 -你说什么
- Five percent. - What?
如果你想留下 那就是你的分成
If you want to stay, that's your cut.
不再是百分之25
No more 25.
拜托 老兄
Come on, man.
百分之25是给 一个顶级俱乐部推广人的股份
Twenty-five was for a big-time club promoter.
-听我说 百分之十如何 -百分之五 要么接受 要么走人
- Look, what about 10? - Five. Take it or leave it.
好吧 只是帮我一个忙 好吗
All right, just do me one favor. All right?
不要告诉多萝西
Don't tell Dorothy.
西洋双陆棋 不管用
The backgammon, it's not working.
命运2 迪斯科舞厅-鸡尾酒
女子疯狂泥浆搏击 命运2
加油 看看我们漂亮的黑发美女
Let's go! Blonde versus brunette!
加油
Go!
快点
Come on!
谁会赢呢 来吧 加油
Who's it gonna be? Come on! The blonde, yeah!
现在振作起来 这是双人比赛
Get in there now! It's a double-team!
她倒下了
She's down!
吃牡蛎比赛 25美元的现金奖励
这太恶心了
This is disgusting.
我们能去跳舞吗
Could we, like, go dancing?
我想摆脱这一切
I'd love to shake this off.
我能和你一起去吗
Could I come with you?
这是一家同性恋酒吧
This is a gay bar.
少废话 史蒂夫
No shit, Stevie.
来呀 宝贝
Come on, baby.
劳驾 请给我一杯可乐好吗
Excuse me. May I please have a Coke?
-你们快跳完了吗 -什么
- Are you almost done? - What?
我要去外面了
I'll be outside.
劳驾
Excuse me.
你太美了
You're beautiful!
脱下来
Take it off!
脱下来
Take it off!
就是这样
That's it.
-什么 -那...就是那样
剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表