剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表
欢迎来到欲望舞团
波的酒吧 裸体秀-24小时
1979年5月20日前出♥售♥
-怎么了 -你好
- What's up? - Hello.
快走
Let's go! Go, go, go!
嘿
Hey! Hey!
-搞什么 -把那些放回去
- What the fuck? - Put those back.
你♥他♥妈♥顺手牵羊
You're shoplifting.
听听他的口音 “把那些放回去 你♥他♥妈♥顺手牵羊”
You hear his accent? "Put those back, you're shoplifting."
-好啊 -我会报♥警♥的
I will call the police.
这样吧
Tell you what,
我还你一个 好吗
I'll give you back one, yeah?
对不起 老兄 索曼
I'm sorry, man. Somen.
-索曼 -我们走吧 伙计
- Somen. - Let's get out of here, man.
他太蠢了
He's so stupid.
没有理由
There's no reason.
零食店 软饮料 啤酒
史蒂夫
索曼
索曼 我最喜欢的经理今天好吗
Somen? How's my favorite manager today?
非常好 先生 谢谢
Very good, sir. Thank you.
-很好 很高兴听你这么说 -营业额比上个月增长了百分之15
- Good, good. Glad to hear. - Revenue is up 15% over last month.
很大程度上要感谢你呀
In no small part thanks to you.
-我还真不知道 先生 -别谦虚了
- I don't know about that. - Don't be modest.
你的主意 积分卡
The idea of yours, the loyalty card.
先生 您有积分卡吗
Sir, do you have a loyalty card?
积分卡
Loyalty card?
加十次油 第11次免费
Ten fill-ups, the 11th is free.
这能带来回头客
It builds repeat business.
你有敏锐的商业头脑 索曼
You have a keen business mind, Somen.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
听我说 我想请你这个周末过来吃午饭
But listen, I want you to come over for lunch this weekend.
请我吗 先生
Sir?
辛格太太在做她拿手的羊肉菠菜
Mrs. Singh is making her famous mutton saag.
回头见
See you soon.
我今天邀请你来是有原因的
There was a reason I invited you over today.
是吗
Oh?
在我所有的经理中 你是最好的
Of all my managers, you are the best.
-谢谢 先生 -吃苦耐劳 可靠 聪明
- Thank you, sir. - Hard-working, reliable, clever.
这些饭菜都合你的口味吗
So is everything to your liking?
是的 这羊肉菠菜太好吃了
Yes. The mutton saag is divine.
太好了
Good, good, good.
谢谢您做的午餐
Thank you so much for this.
不客气
My pleasure.
所以我才想提拔你
Which is why I want to promote you.
-提拔我 -当总经理
- Promote me? - To general manager.
我要你监督我所有七个加油站的运作
I want you to oversee operations to all of my seven gas stations.
非常感谢您的提拔
I greatly appreciate your offer.
-但恐怕我不能接受 -为什么
- But I'm afraid I can't accept. - What?
我一直想和您谈谈这件事 先生
I've wanted to speak with you about this for some time now, sir.
我已经决定离开了
I have made the decision to leave.
但你会做些什么呢 你存了多少钱
But what will you do? How much money have you saved?
截至周一 是四万四千美元
As of Monday, $44,000.
四万四千美元
$44,000.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
实际上是四万四千一百五十五美元
Actually, it's $44,155.
我四舍五入是因为我不想吹牛
I rounded down because I didn't want to brag.
但您每小时付我两块六美元
But you pay me $2.60 an hour.
再乘以每周70个小时 每年52周 再乘以五年
Multiply that by 70 hours a week, 52 weeks a year, by five years,
就是五千二百美元 其中百分之90我都存了下来
that comes to $52,000, of which I have managed to save 90%.
-百分之90 -我没有社交生活可言 先生
- Ninety? - I have no social life to speak of, sir.
我所做的就是睡觉和工作
All I do is sleep and work.
157 塞普尔韦达
至于食物 我吃加油站的过期三明治
For food, I eat expired sandwiches from the station.
如果你有四万四千美元 那几乎足够拥有自己的加油站了
If you have $44,000, that's nearly enough to own your own gas station.
的确如此
That's true.
那为什么不跟我再工作几年呢
So why not just work with me for a few more years?
先生 我不想在加油站工作
Sir, I do not want a gas station.
你什么意思 你不想经营加油站
What do you mean, you don't want a gas station?
那是当时我来这里的梦想
That was my dream when I came here.
但那是七年前的事了
But that was seven years ago.
我的目标改变了
My goals have changed.
休·海夫纳谈论白兰地
我已经改变目标了
I have changed.
史蒂夫·奥斯汀 宇航员 一个勉强活着的人
Steve Austin, astronaut, a man barely alive.
先生们 我们可以重新组装他
Gentlemen, we can rebuild him.
我们有技术
We have the technology.
我们有能力制♥造♥出 世界上第一个仿生人
We have the capability to make the world's first bionic man.
史蒂夫·奥斯汀就是那个人
Steve Austin will be that man.
比他以前的生活好多了
Better than he was before.
西尔斯百货
更好 更强 更快
Better, stronger, faster.
我要自己创业了
I'm going to start my own business.
马尼亚 西洋双陆棋
-不是加油站 是西洋双陆棋俱乐部 -西洋双陆棋吗
- Not a gas station, a backgammon club. - Backgammon?
超过三百万的美国人玩
Over three million Americans play,
但在整个洛杉矶还没有一家俱乐部
yet no club exists in all of Los Angeles.
你是在开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
现在想象一下 如果有一个场所
Now imagine if there were an establishment
人们可以在一个精致的环境中下棋
where people could gather to play in a sophisticated setting.
天鹅绒沙发 雪茄吧
Velvet couches, cigar bar.
一种优雅 专属的氛围
An elegant, exclusive atmosphere.
史蒂夫 印刷体姓名
-你是认真的 -没错
You are serious. Quite.
我找到了一个完美的地点
And I have found the perfect location.
西洛杉矶一家濒临倒闭的迪斯科舞厅
A failing discotheque in West Los Angeles.
那你打算怎么处理这个地方
So what are you going to do with the place?
这里将会是西洋双陆棋俱乐部
It's going to be a backgammon club.
而且我还给它起了个完美的名字
And I have the perfect name for it.
命运2 西洋双陆棋俱乐部
命运2
Destiny II.
“2”暗示这是一个延续 为这个地方营造出一种成功的气氛
The "II" implies it's a sequel, projecting an air of success onto the place.
人们会被他们认为成功的事物所吸引
See, people are attracted to things they perceive as successful.
我在很多商业杂♥志♥上读到过
I've read that in a number of business journals.
我会在办公室
I'll be in my office.
不 走吧 我们换个地方 这里他妈的一点都不好玩
No, come on. Let's go someplace different. This is fucking dead in here.
我知道 但我们来了 我们就喝一杯吧
I know, but we're here. Let's just get one drink.
欢迎
Welcome. Welcome.
这边请
Right this way.
请到吧台坐吧 鲍比 好好招待客人
Have a seat at the bar. Bobby, take good care of them.
鲍比
Bobby, Bobby, Bobby.
您要点什么
What can I get for you?
-汤姆柯林斯酒 -女士呢
- Tom Collins. - And for the lady?
我要杯粉红松鼠鸡尾酒
I'll have a Pink Squirrel.
-好的 -不错的选择
- Of course. - Excellent choices.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们真走运 正好赶上 我们下班时间 通常我们都很忙
You're lucky you caught us at an off-hour. Usually it's so busy.
-是啊 周五七点 -保罗...
- Yeah. 7:00 on a Friday? - Paul...
怎么了 只是说下时间
What? Just noting the time.
劳力士蚝式恒动腕表
Oyster Perpetual?
是的 你喜欢劳力士
Yeah. You're a Rolex man?
非常喜欢
Very much so.
我会把蚝式恒动系列 列入我的表的前三名
I would put the Oyster in my top three,
与代托纳和格林威治型II并列
right alongside the Daytona and the GMT Master II.
希望有一天我也能拥有一块
One day, I hope to own one.
是的 保罗·斯奈德
Yeah. Paul Snider.
-史蒂夫·班纳吉 -这位是多萝西·斯特拉滕
- Steve Banerjee. - And this is Dorothy Stratten.
-你好 -本月最佳玩伴
- Hi. - Playmate of the month.
保罗...
Paul...
-像花♥花♥公♥子♥ -是的 你眼前的就是奥古斯特小姐
- Like, Playboy? - Yeah. You're looking at Miss August.
下周就在报摊上卖♥♥了
It's on newsstands next week.
这么说您认识海夫纳先生
So does this mean you know Mr. Hefner?
是啊 他真的是个很棒的人
Yeah. He's a really wonderful guy.
是啊 海夫 他是最伟大 最贴心的人
Yeah, Hef, he's the greatest guy, the sweetest guy.
真不敢相信 我在和认识休·海夫纳的人说话
I can't believe I'm talking to people who know Hugh Hefner.
您得理解我
You must understand.
剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表