剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表
现在更好了
It's better now.
收入从来没有这么高过
Revenue has never been higher.
连续四年实现两位数增长
Double-digit growth for four years straight.
我在四个城市都有俱乐部 横跨三大洲的巡演
I have clubs in four cities, tours spanning three continents.
明年 我们要去亚洲
Next year, we're going to Asia.
东京 新加坡 甚至中国
Tokyo, Singapore, maybe even China.
但你从不感到孤独吗
But don't you ever get lonely?
-孤独 -那时候我们所有人都在 而现在...
- Lonely? - Back then it was all of us. Now...
这就更让人印象深刻了
That makes it even more impressive.
-事实上我都是自己做的 -的确如此
The fact that I'm doing it all by myself.
我是说 事情就是这样开始的 对吧 只有我一个人
That's true. That's how it started, right? With just me.
我想过 如果没有我 就没有欲望舞团
I thought of it. Without me, there is no Chippendales.
你有艾琳的消息吗
You ever hear from Irene?
她跟这事有什么关系
What does she have to do with it?
我只是想知道
I was just wondering.
已经有一段时间了
It has been some time.
你的女儿怎么样 你经常见到她吗
How's your daughter? You see her much?
她七岁了
She's seven years old.
已经七岁了
Seven already.
她对马很着迷
She's crazy about horses.
爸爸会给她买♥♥一匹吗
Daddy gonna buy her one?
你知道你没什么好道歉的
You know you got nothing to apologize for.
-什么 -你做的那些事
- What? - The stuff you did.
你有你的理由
You had your reasons.
-当然有我的理由 -史蒂夫 你可以跟我说
- Of course I did. - Steve... You can talk to me.
我是你的朋友
I'm your friend.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我看得出来你有烦心事
I can see that things are weighing on you.
我没有烦心事
Nothing is weighing on me.
我不相信 人是要有良心的
I refuse to believe that. A man's gotta have a conscience.
你做过心理治疗吗
You ever done therapy?
-心理治疗 -是的 我曾经做过几次
- Therapy? - Yeah, I've done it a few times.
-真的有效果 -我对心理治疗一无所知
- It really works. - I know nothing about therapy.
太不可思议了
It's incredible.
你要做的就是 抓住你的感觉 对吧
What you do is, you take what you're feeling, right?
不管你有什么烦心事 大声说出来
Whatever's weighing on you. And you say it out loud.
你为什么要做心理治疗
Why would you do that?
因为大声说出来 会让痛苦消失 就像这样...
Because the act of saying it out loud makes it go away.
这就像魔术一样 对吧 你大声说出来 然后...
It's like a magic trick, right? You say it out loud and... Poof!
有些话要一吐为快
It's gone off your chest forever.
你再也不会有那种感觉了
You don't feel it anymore ever again.
-真愚蠢 -不愚蠢
- So silly. - It's not.
-我跟你说 兄弟 很有效 试试吧 -什么
- I'm telling you, bro. It works. Try it. - What?
-现在 试一试 -你在说什么
- Right now. Try it. - What are you talking about?
我说的是把你觉得 不好的事大声说出来
I'm talking about saying the stuff you feel bad about out loud.
不用了
That's okay.
-有什么害处吗 -不 谢谢了
- What's the harm? - No, thanks.
只有我 你不会要说些我还没...
It's just me. You're not gonna say something I don't already...
不
No.
好吧
Okay.
我要走了 我要去做心理治疗了
I'mma go. I'mma do therapy because I got
因为我有些话要一吐为快
some things I gotta get off of my chest.
-所以回到伦敦... -怎么了
- So, back in London... - Yes?
我的枪没丢
I didn't lose the gun.
-什么 -也没有什么游♥行♥
- What? - And there was no parade.
-没有游♥行♥ -我编的
- There was no parade? - I made it up.
所有的
All of it.
我从来没去过剧院 我甚至都没离开过旅馆
I never went to the theater. I never even left the hotel.
这是在开玩笑吗
Is this some kind of joke?
我退缩了 伙计 我没胆这么做
I chickened out, man. I didn't have the balls to do it.
-所以你只是骗了我 -这就是我要坦白的
- So you just lied to me. - That's what I'm confessing.
你怎么能这样对我
How could you do this to me?
我在这里吐露心声 伙计
I'm baring my soul here, man!
你这个白♥痴♥
You idiot!
我那么信任你 你却背叛了我
I trusted you, and you betrayed me.
-背叛了你 -是的
- Betrayed you? - Yes.
我一开始就不想这么做
I didn't want to do it in the first place!
是你逼我的
You forced me into it.
-我没有逼你 -我害怕如果我说“不”
- I didn't force you. - I was scared if I said no,
你会杀了我 就像你杀了尼克·德·诺亚一样
you'd kill me, just like you killed Nick De Noia.
快点儿 史蒂夫 承认吧
Come on, Steve. Acknowledge.
把钱还给我
Give me back my money.
什么钱
What money?
-那一半 -暗♥杀♥那三个舞者的钱
- The half. - For the hit on the three dancers?
-是的 你这个白♥痴♥ -别叫我白♥痴♥
- Yes, you idiot. - Don't call me that.
那就是你 一个什么都做不好的白♥痴♥
That's what you are. An idiot who can't get anything right.
我杀了尼克·德·诺亚对吧
I got the Nick De Noia hit right.
不 你只是个中间人 谁都能做到
You were just the middleman. Anybody could have done that.
-不是真的 -是真的
- Not true. - It's true.
我有钱 他有枪和胆量
I had money. He had the gun and the balls.
-你什么都没有 -那又怎样
- You had nothing. - So what?
你只是需要有人帮你把钱给他
You just needed someone to get money from you to him.
-是的 -所以凶手没有追查到你身上
- Yes. - The murder wasn't traced back to you.
-是的 -这样他们就不会知道
- Yes. - So they wouldn't know
是你下令暗♥杀♥尼克·德·诺亚
you're the one who ordered the hit on Nick.
是的 你这个白♥痴♥
Yes, you idiot!
没错
Yes, yes!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-你们来吧 -雷
- Come on, y'all. - Ray?
-雷 你在做什么 -别把我晾在一边 好吗
- What are you doing? - Don't leave me hanging, is that it?
史蒂夫...
Steve...
史蒂夫 你在做什么 伙计
Steve, what are you doing, man?
史蒂夫 你简直疯了 是吧
Steve, you're going straight-up crazy, a'ight?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
史蒂夫 我不会那样对你的
Steve, I wouldn't do that to you.
你已经吓到我了 你能停下来吗 史蒂夫
You're freaking me out, already. Would you stop, Steve?
对不起 老板
I'm sorry, boss.
-别动 -趴在地上
Freeze! Get on the fucking ground.
让我看到你的双手
Let me see your fucking hands.
对不起
对不起
I'm sorry.
该死 我是说 太糟糕了
Shit. I mean, this is bad.
我是说 你面临的指控可能
I mean, you're facing charges that could
-会让你终身监禁 -但你会为我辩护的
- put you away for life. - But you'll defend me.
你会帮我脱罪的
You'll get me out of this.
不 你不会让我为你辩护的
No, you don't want me defending you.
至少在这个案子上 你需要一个顶级刑事辩护律师
Not on this. You need a top criminal defense attorney.
-谁呢 -我会给你一些名字
- Who? - I'll get you some names.
你和艾琳谈过了吗
Have you spoken with Irene?
-你们谈过吗 -没有 她...
- Have you? - No, she...
她不想知道我的事
She doesn't want to know me.
如果案子对我不利的话 你会照顾她吗
If things don't go well for me, you'll take care of her?
我会尽力的
I'll do my best.
不过你并没有让她处于最有利的位置
You haven't exactly left her in the best position, though.
她会拥有公♥司♥的
She'll have the company.
-什么 -你被控违反《反诈腐法》
- What? - You're being charged under RICO.
《反诈腐法》
RICO?
《反诈骗腐♥败♥组织集团犯罪法》
Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act.
-那是什么意思 -这意味着欲望舞团
- What does that mean? - It means that Chippendales
已经被列为犯罪组织
has been classified as a criminal organization.
-什么 -也就是说政♥府♥
- What? - Which means that the government
有权在你被判刑时没收你的所有资产
has the right to seize all assets upon your sentencing,
包括公♥司♥本身
including the business itself.
-他们要没收我的公♥司♥ -甚至包括饮料杯垫和丁字裤
- They're going to take my company? - Down to the drink coasters and thongs.
但在离婚协议中
But in the divorce settlement,
我提到艾琳 如果我出了什么事 艾琳拥有公♥司♥
I said Irene, if anything happens to me, Irene gets the company.
这是离婚协议上说的
That's what the settlement says.
-现在都不可能了 -但她没做错什么
- That is all out the window now. - But she did nothing wrong.
她根本不知道这件事 都是我♥干♥的
She didn't even know about this. I did this.
她不知道这件事
She didn't know about this.
都是我♥干♥的 是我
剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表