剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表
我是谁
Who am I?
尼克·德·诺亚 艾美奖最佳编舞
Nick De Noia. Emmy-winning choreographer.
-您获得了艾美奖 -不
- You won an Emmy? - No.
我得了两次艾美奖
I won two.
过来 宝贝
Come here, baby!
怎么了
Uh-oh. What's happening?
天哪
Oh, my God!
这里面有鱼腥的味道
There's something fishy in here.
有格调
Classy.
让我们看看那些钱 女士们
Yeah, let's see that money, ladies!
我们走吧
Let's go.
天啊 让我们看看那些钞票
Oh, my God, let's see those dollar bills!
欲望舞团 宝贝
It's Chippendales, baby!
尼克·德·诺亚
福尔摩沙
真的吗 你真的不认识 詹妮弗·奥尼尔 里约·罗伯
Really? You really don't know Jennifer O'Neill? Rio Lobo?
《1942年的夏天》
Summer of '42?
电影明星 总之
Major movie star. Anyway,
重点是 我们结婚的时候 我早就不再演戏了
point being, by the time we got hitched, I'd long moved on from acting.
在过去的五年里 我一直在做制♥作♥人和导演
The last five years, I've been producing and directing.
主要是电视和电影方面
TV and film, mostly,
-戏剧 当我需要的时候 -您凭哪部片子获得的艾美奖
theater when I need to scratch the itch. And what did you win the Emmys for?
《独角兽童话》
Unicorn Tales.
-对不起 什么电影 -《独角兽童话》
- Sorry, what? - Unicorn Tales.
“童话”是因为它是 在马背上的东西 也有故事的意思
"Tales" because it's a thing on the back of a horse, and also means story.
是的 你理解了
Right. You get it.
我没听说过
I haven't heard of it.
大型秀 美国全国广播公♥司♥
Big show. NBC.
-美国全国广播公♥司♥ -吸烟吗
- NBC? - Uh-huh. Cigarette?
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
那么...
So...
我能为你做些什么
What can I do for you?
我想和您谈谈 因为...
I was hoping to speak with you because...
-我要在边上加些调料 -对不起 先生
- I asked for dressing on the side. - I'm so sorry, sir.
-抱歉 请继续 -就像我说的
- Sorry, continue. - As I was saying,
我想和您见面的原因 是我想知道您的想法
the reason I wanted to meet with you was I was hoping to get your thoughts.
我的想法
My thoughts?
在表演中 您称之为“一堆燃烧的垃圾”
On the show. You called it "a flaming pile of trash."
我不会这么说
Well, I wouldn't say that.
那是垃圾
That it's trash.
但那是表演
That it's a show.
一场表演有编舞 制♥作♥价值和旁白
A show has choreography, production values, narrative.
你看到的是 这是一个 粗俗的场面 一个廉价的噱头
What you have is, it's a crass spectacle, a cheap gimmick
没有丝毫的舞台技巧或专业精神
devoid of the slightest hint of stagecraft or professionalism.
-您会怎么做 -把它变成半体面的表演吗
- What would you do? - To turn it into something half-decent?
一场可能持续很久的真人秀
An actual show that maybe could last?
是的
Yes.
我他妈的不会告诉你如何做的
Well, I'm not fucking telling you.
人们花大价钱买♥♥我的专业知识
People pay big bucks for my expertise.
如果我付钱 您会分享吗
If I paid, would you be open?
具体点儿
To what, exactly?
您来给我们指导一周或二周...
You come on to consult for a week or two weeks...
把你的东西变成真正的娱乐
Whip your thing into some semblance of actual entertainment?
是的
Correct.
这要求太苛刻了
Oh, that is a hell of a tall order.
但我确实喜欢挑战
But I do enjoy a challenge.
五 六 七 八 很好
And five, six, seven, eight. Good.
很性感 保持性感 脸上的性感 小伙子们 让眼睛保持活力
Sexy. Keep it sexy, sexy in the face, guys. Keep the eyes alive.
就是这样 这世上你最向往的事
That's it. There's no place in the world you'd rather be
就是为这些美女跳舞
than dancing for these beautiful women.
没错 小伙子们 你是丛林之王 是的
That's right, guys. You are king of the jungle. Yeah.
-他很好 -他真的很好
- He's good. - He's really good.
请给我猛虎般的能量
Give me that tiger energy.
对
Yes!
是啊 非常好
Yeah, really good.
怎么了 他是很好
What? He is.
是啊 然后给她们展示...很好
Yes! And give it to them... Good!
好的 太好了小伙子们
All right. Awesome, guys.
非常好
Very, very good.
非常棒
Very good.
好的 请后退
All right, back it up. Back it up.
我们要这个混♥蛋♥做什么
What do we need this asshole for?
他会把它变成一场真正的演出 编排舞蹈 产生价值
He'll help turn it into a real show. Choreography, production values.
我们又不是在百老汇
This ain't Broadway we're doing.
我们是奥弗兰大街 洗车房♥旁边的一家脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥
We're a fucking strip joint on Overland next to a car wash.
感觉它在你的身体里 对吗
Feel it in your body, right?
就像你是一只巨舌
Like you're a giant tongue.
你面前有一堵墙 你要用
You've got a wall in front of you and you're licking the wall
整个身体舔这面墙
with your entire body.
-就是这样 -你说他凭什么影片得了艾美奖
- That's it. - What did you say he won an Emmy for?
两次艾美奖
Two Emmys.
-凭什么影片得了艾美奖的 -《独角兽童话》
- What did he win two Emmys for? - Unicorn Tales.
《独角兽童话》 从来没他妈的听说过
Unicorn Tales? Never fucking heard of it.
这样走 你昂首阔步 走在街上 你是它的主人
This walk, you are strutting down the street, and you are owning it,
所有人都在看着你
and everybody is looking at you.
他只在这里待几个星期
He's just here for a couple weeks.
他会把演出编排好 然后走人
He'll whip the show into shape and be gone.
真切地感受到 然后走啊走
Really feel that, and walk and walk.
把它传递给那些女士们
And give it to those ladies.
是的 就是这样的
Yes, that's it.
她们想要它 用你们的眼睛和她们做♥爱♥
They want it. Make love to them with your eyes,
然后转过去
and turn it around.
好的
Okay.
很好
Good.
用身体去感受
Feel it in the body.
非常好
Very nice.
是的 看着我的脚
Yes. Keep an eye on my feet.
我要给你们展示一个平转身
I'm going to show you a pivot turn.
现在你和房♥间里最漂亮的女士对视
Now you lock eyes with the most beautiful lady in the room
并盯着她看 好的
and you hold her gaze, all right.
然后你走一步 旋转 走一步 转回到她身边
And then you step and pivot and step and pivot back to her
走一步 旋转 和我一起做
and pivot and step. Do it with me.
走一步 旋转
And step, and pivot, and step and pivot.
是的 旋转 走一步
Yes, and pivot and step.
别让她跑了
Don't let her get away.
-走一步 旋转 -我饿了 我们去吃饭 走吧
- Step and pivot. - I'm hungry, let's go eat. Come on.
让我看着你们 让我们重新开始
Let me see you. Let's start again.
嘿 放开我 我一点都不饿
Hey, let me go. I'm not even hungry.
五 六 七 八
And five, six, seven, eight.
来吧
Come on.
这边请
Right this way.
我们为什么来这里
- Why are we here? - Huh?
埃斯科菲餐厅吗
L'Escoffier?
这是城里最热门的地方
It's the hottest spot in town.
我知道 这不是我的问题
No, I know. That wasn't the question.
我是说 奥森·威尔斯 每天都在这里吃饭
I mean, Orson Welles eats here every day.
非常感谢 朋友
Merci beaucoup, amigo.
保罗
Paul.
怎么了 一定要保持甜蜜 你知道在这里订到位子有多难吗
What? Got to keep them sweet. You know how hard it is to get a reservation here?
-多萝西 -什么事
- Dorothy? - Yes?
彼得·博格达诺维奇 我们去年夏天在别♥墅♥见过
Peter Bogdanovich. We met last summer at the mansion.
哦 天啊 当然
Oh, my gosh, of course.
你不来和我们一起坐一会儿吗
Won't you come join us for a moment?
我想把你介绍给我的朋友们
I'd love to introduce you to my friends.
我马上就回来
I'll be back in a sec.
这边请
This way.
如果你愿意读给我听 我会很高兴的
If you'd be willing to read for me, I would love it.
我喜欢阅读
I would love to read.
你有一种自然的甜味
You have a certain just natural sweetness and a certain quality
和一种我认为非常 非常好的特质 你们不同意吗
that I think is very, very rare. Wouldn't you guys agree?
-当然同意了 -见到你很高兴
- Absolutely. - So nice to meet you.
剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表