剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表
前情回顾
欢迎来到欲望舞团
史蒂夫·班纳吉 您是欲望舞团的创始人
Steve Banerjee. You're the creator of Chippendales.
是的 我是
Yes. Yes, I am.
给您
Here you go.
你错过了取证
You missed the deposition.
这是集体诉讼
It's a class-action lawsuit.
你必须认真对待这件事
You have to take this seriously.
这可能会毁了我们的生意
This could destroy us financially.
不管发生什么见不得人的阴谋诡计
No matter what shady, scheming bullshit is going down,
总有一个人会支持您
there's one person who'll have your back.
电动番茄 星期一男子脱衣舞表演
每个人都想模仿我 从我的作品中获利 我的努力
Everybody's trying to copy me. Profit off what I built. My hard work.
-你发过誓要效忠的 雷 -我知道
- You swore an oath of loyalty, Ray. - I know that.
那就让我看看你是认真的
Then show me you meant it.
我说的是巡演 欲望舞团的巡演
I'm talking about a tour. A Chippendales tour.
所以我得到一半的利润...
So I get half the profit...
你...你都清楚吗
You... You understand all that?
您怎么知道他告诉您的
How do you know he's being real with you
是真实的收入
about how much money is coming in?
从表面上看...反正有些地方不对劲
By the looks of things... Something ain't right.
你是丛林之王
You are king of the jungle.
你们拥有这个舞台 小伙子们
You own that stage, guys.
斯科蒂 后腰 我想看到那些眼睛
Scotty, hat back. I wanna see those eyes.
我想看看那双饥渴的眼睛
I wanna see those hungry eyes.
好的 保持背部挺直
Okay, back straight.
鸡♥巴♥硬起来
Dicks hard.
他们来了
Here they are!
能量
Energy, energy, energy!
齐本德尔斯的猛♥男♥们
The men of Chippendales!
走
Go, go, go!
走
Go, go, go!
我他妈的爱死克利夫兰了
I fucking love Cleveland.
这是辛辛那提
This is Cincinnati!
有什么区别吗
What's the difference?
欲望舞团 - 美国巡演
美国巡演 - 欲望舞团
给我
Give it to me.
摇一摇
Shake it. Shake it.
-吹一下 -摇一摇
- Blow on 'em. - Shake it.
吹一下
- Blow on 'em.
摇一摇
- Shake it, shake it.
-是的 我觉得这对我有利 -一、二...六...
- Yeah. I think that works in my favor. - One, two... Six...
-博德路 这是我最喜欢的酒店 -拜托
- Boardwalk! It's my favorite hotel. - Come on.
付钱吧 笨蛋
Pay up, sucker.
布拉德福 你还有可♥卡♥因♥吗
Bradford, do you have any more coke?
看看我的洗漱用品那儿
Check my toiletry.
-装在一个漂亮的小瓶子里 -数数 好好数一数
- It's in a fancy vial. - Count it and count it good.
你怎么能这样对我
How could you do that to me?
亲爱的 爱情和大富翁都是公平的
Well, all's fair in love and Monopoly, honey.
你的冷酷无情真让人欲♥火♥焚身
Your ruthlessness is a real turn-on.
-是啊 -过来
- Oh, yeah. - Get over here.
这能让你兴奋到什么程度
How much of a turn-on is it?
天哪 找个房♥间
Jesus. Get a room.
这是我们的房♥间啊 丹尼斯
This is our room, Denise.
是啊 丹尼斯
Yeah, Denise.
下雨了
It's raining.
来吧
Come on.
睡得够多了
So much for sleep.
我们可以在巴士上睡觉
We can sleep on the bus.
我们死了就可以永远睡着了
We can sleep when we're dead.
-我也加入你们吧 -救命
- Let me in here, you. - Okay, help!
嘿 斯科特 我是欲望舞团的丹尼斯
Hey, Scott. It's Denise from Chippendales.
我打电♥话♥来是关于 我们谈过的十月的巡演日期
I'm calling about those October dates we talked about.
所以22号♥对我们来说最合适
So, the 22nd is looking best for us.
我们刚在21号♥ 增加了一场大急流城的演出
We just added a Grand Rapids show on the 21st,
所以我想我们可以直接去你的俱乐部
so I'm just thinking we'll come right to your club.
-对不起 -怎么了
- I'm sorry. - What?
我只是有点糊涂了
I'm just a little confused.
你们已经订了
You're already booked.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
10月14日
October 14th.
你们在我们的剧院演出
You're playing our theater.
我们什么时候订的 我没有...
When did we book? I didn't...
-我没有... -不是你订的 是另一个人
- I didn't... - Not you. The other guy.
-谁呀 尼克吗 -不是
- Who, Nick? - No.
-布拉德福 -我忘记名字了
- Bradford. - I forget his name.
他是...
He was...
他有口音
He had an accent.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
你♥他♥妈♥不能搞欲望舞团巡演的
You cannot fucking launch a competing Chippendales tour.
但是 尼克 我就搞了
But, Nick, I just did.
好吧 你得停止巡演
Yes, well, you're going to stop.
我是说 完全有权利
I mean, I have every right.
-这是我的公♥司♥ -巡演公♥司♥不是你的
- It's my company. - Not the tour.
巡演公♥司♥是我的
The tour is mine.
你已经签了授权 记得吗
You signed over the rights, remember?
记得啊 我在什么上面签字的
Yes. And what did I sign it on?
派之家的餐巾纸上
A House of Pies napkin.
好吧 纸就是纸 史蒂夫
Well, paper is paper, Steve.
等着我的律师函吧
Expect to hear from my lawyer.
他妈的混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
《欢迎来到欲望舞团》
“本庭特此批准原告的临时限制令
"This court hereby grants plaintiff's temporary restraining order
“以及临时禁令
"and preliminary injunction
“这样史蒂夫·班纳吉在巡演中 就不能使用欲望舞团的名字
"so that Steve Banerjee may not utilize the Chippendales name,
“风格或精髓”
"style or essence in operating its tour."
修改一下
Fix it.
-修改什么 法律 -如果我们改名字呢
- Fix what? The law? - What if we change the name?
比如“欲望舞团体验” 或者“欲望舞团狂”
Something like "Chippendales Experience" or "Chippendales Mania"?
就像披头士狂披头士的演出
You know, like the Beatlemania Beatles show.
你想为自己的巡演做点致敬表演吗
You wanna do a tribute act to your own tour?
我只是在想一些主意
I'm just brainstorming.
我得走了
Look, I got to go.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming by.
应该的
Of course.
好的
Oh! Right.
你能等一个星期再兑现吗
Could you maybe wait a week to cash that?
谢谢 谢丽尔
Thank you, Cheryl.
他是故意这样做的
He did this on purpose.
他很清楚自己在做什么
He knew exactly what he was doing.
他愚弄了你
Well, he duped you.
你被愚弄了
- Hmm? - You were duped.
他骗了你
He tricked you.
-是的 -是呀
- Yes. - Yes.
这完全不是你的错
None of this was your fault at all.
没错 根本不是
That's right. Not at all.
那是些什么
What are those?
药片
Pills.
-旅途安全 到了给我打电♥话♥ -我会的
- Safe flight. Call me when you land. - I will.
你带安定了吗
Have you got your Valium?
我知道气流对你有什么影响
I know how you get with turbulence.
我什么都不需要
I don't need anything.
飞机起飞时我就睡着了
I'll be asleep when the plane takes off.
恕我直言 我觉得你需要点什么
I think you need something.
-一点点帮助对你真的有好处的 -我不需要帮助
- A little help would be good for you. - I don't need help.
我不想让你难过
I don't want you to be upset.
我们该走了吧
Shouldn't we get going?
-是啊 -嘿 丹尼斯 我能和他单独
- Yeah. - Hey, Denise, can I have him alone
-处处吗 就一分钟 -对不起
- for just like, one minute?
-不好意思 -我马上就来
- Sorry. - I'll be there in a second.
-没事儿 不好意思 -没关系
- No, no. I'm sorry. - It's okay.
剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表