剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表
I know.
拜托 对不起
Please, please, please. Please. I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
为了什么 史蒂夫
For what, Steve?
-艾琳 -你好
- Irene? - Hello.
我要找史蒂夫·班纳吉
I'm looking for Steve Banerjee.
您是哪位
Who is this?
我是斯科特·加里奥拉
This is Scott Garriola.
我是联邦调查局的探员
I'm a special agent with the FBI.
您叫索曼
Your name is Somen.
我的本名 是的
My birth name. Yes.
很有趣
That's funny.
为什么有趣
Why is it funny?
索曼的发音
You know, it's Somen,
和“秀男”的发音差不多
and you show men.
那是...
That's...
我是说...您从来...
I mean... You never...
好吧
Okay.
我可以知道为什么让我来这里吗
May I ask why I'm here?
-是啊 我相信你也知道... -尼克·德·诺亚被谋杀了
- Yeah, well, as I'm sure you're aware... - Nick De Noia was murdered.
是的
Yes.
我向上帝祈祷你们能抓住凶手
I hope to God you catch whoever is responsible.
我们都想破案
You and me both.
很遗憾 我没有任何 能帮助你们调查的信息
Unfortunately, I have no information that will help you in your investigation.
那么你和尼克做搭档多久了
So how long were you and Nick partners?
我们不是搭档
We were not partners.
-不是吗 -我是他的老板
- No? - I was his boss.
您当他的老板多久了
How long were you his boss?
差不多七年了
About seven years.
时间算很长了
- That's a long time.
的确这样
- Yes, it is.
您如何描述你们的关系
How would you characterize your relationship?
描述关系
Characterize it?
是啊 关系很好
Yeah. Was it good?
还是不好
Was it bad?
你们经常吵架吗
Did you fight much?
我们偶尔会有分歧
We had the occasional disagreement.
但这不过是一种典型的工作关系罢了
But no more than a typical work relationship.
我能问下为什么联邦调查局会介入吗
May I ask why the FBI is involved?
我还以为这事会归纽约警方管呢
I would think this would fall under the auspices of New York City police.
是的 所以说 欲望舞团被认为是
Yes. So, Chippendales is considered
州际贸易 因为你们有俱乐部
interstate commerce because you have the clubs
和巡演公♥司♥
and the tour, which,
这就把管辖权转移到了联邦调查局
you know, it kicks it upstairs to us.
我不知道那是如何运作的
I did not realize that's how it works.
就是这样运作的
That's how it works.
不过 我们正在与他们密切合作
But yeah, we are working closely with them on it.
总而言之...
Anyway, um...
你们俩都因为什么事而吵架呢
So what kind of things did you two fight about?
无聊的工作
Boring work things,
-要知道... -请只回答问题
- you know... - Please just answer the question.
我是嫌疑人吗
Am I a suspect?
-我没那么说 我说了吗 -你把我当成嫌疑犯了
- I didn't say that. Did I? - You're treating me like a suspect.
我只是在收集信息 了解情况
I'm just gathering information, just getting context.
了解情况
Context.
尼克控制着巡演权 对吧
And Nick, he controlled the touring rights, right?
-是的 -而且巡演进展得很顺利
- He did. - And that was going pretty well.
巡演是我们最赚钱的收入来源之一
You know, the tour is one of our most profitable revenue streams.
是呀 他掌控着公♥司♥这么一个 赚钱的部门 这会让您感到不安吧
Yeah. Did that bother you that he had such a lucrative part of the company?
-根本没有 -实际上 可能最赚钱
- Not at all. - Actually, maybe the most lucrative.
我有50%的巡演股份
I have 50% stake in it.
我对巡演的业绩感到高兴
I was thrilled with its performance.
现在您的俱乐部经营失败...
Now, your failed club...
多年来问题不断
There were issues over the years.
问题
Issues?
是的 过度拥挤 罚款 城市的各种麻烦
Yeah. Overcrowding, fines, all sorts of trouble with the city.
洛杉矶的任何俱乐部都有这样的问题
Any club in LA has things like this.
当然 还有官司 对吧
And then, of course, the lawsuit, right?
您把黑人拒之门外
You kept Black people out of your club.
-好吧... -还有拉美裔
- Okay... - And Hispanics
-或者同性恋... -那不是...
- or gays... - That is not...
-或者其他人... -你没明白...
- Or anybody else... - You are not understanding...
您发现不受欢迎
...that you found undesirable.
-那是个... -提问 您让印度人进来了吗
- That is an... - Question. Did you let Indians in?
这和谋杀案有什么关系
What's this have to do with the murder?
我不知道 这似乎是一种模式
I don't know. It seems like a pattern.
一种模式
A pattern?
对权威的蔑视
A contempt for authority.
对法律的漠视
A certain disregard for the law.
如果你认为封堵消防出口和...
If you think blocked fire exits has anything to do with...
嘿 别紧张
Hey, take it easy.
别紧张
Just take it easy.
这是你们的社会制度
This is your society.
请再说一遍
I beg your pardon?
你们制定了这些规则
You made these rules.
你们让一些人出生在社会底层
You made it so that some people are born at the bottom.
为什么是我来修改它
Why is it my job to come fix it?
我只是想为我和我的家人 有一个成功的事业
I just wanted a successful business for me and my family.
你们把我这样的人放在社会底层
You put people like me at the bottom.
你们取笑我父亲给我取的名字
You made fun of the name that my father gave me.
你们让我很难过
You made it so difficult for me.
但我还是成功了
And still, I made it.
我拥有了一切 我不后悔
I have everything, and I regret nothing.
他有罪
He's guilty.
-百分之百有罪 -看起来的确如此
- 100%. - Sure as hell seems that way.
只有一个问题 没有确凿的证据
Just one problem. There's no hard evidence.
我们会继续调查下去 希望能有所发现
We'll just keep digging and then hopefully something turns up.
-如果没发现呢 -那他就能逍遥法外了
- And if not? - Then he gets away with murder.
剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表