剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表
前情回顾
欢迎来到欲望舞团
我要你跟着我说
I want you to repeat after me.
事情进展得非常顺利
Things are going incredibly well.
这就是双赢 我的朋友
It is a win-win, my friend.
事情进展得非常顺利
Things are going incredibly well.
我的公♥司♥刚刚上了国家电视台
My company was just featured on national television.
我的公♥司♥刚刚上了国家电视台
My company was just featured on national television.
会很难看的 史蒂夫 血流成河
It will be ugly, Steve. Blood will spill.
你辛辛苦苦打造的一切都将岌岌可危
Everything you've worked so hard to build will be in jeopardy.
生意很红火
Business is booming.
生意很红火
Business is booming.
当你成为国王时 就会有人背叛你
When you're the king, there's gonna be snakes in the grass.
人们想搞垮你
People wanna take you down.
我 雷·科隆 宣誓永远效忠
I, Ray Colon, offering my everlasting oath of loyalty.
我住在又大又漂亮的房♥子里
I live in a big, beautiful house,
我不会因为一点 微不足道的小事就毁了这一切
and I'm not going to blow it on some silly little slight.
我不会因为一点 微不足道的小事就毁了这一切
I'm not going to blow it on some silly little slight.
尼克
Nick! Nick!
你用那笔钱干什么了
What did you do with that money?
-他有罪 -看起来的确如此
He's guilty. Sure seems that way.
只有一个问题 没有确凿的证据
One problem. There's no hard evidence.
别担心 一切都好
Don't worry about that. Any of that.
《欢迎来到欲望舞团》
阿多尼斯 异国情调猛♥男♥秀
英格兰 伦敦
五年后
后台入口
瑞士卢塞恩
欲望舞团
史蒂夫
Steve!
史蒂夫·班纳吉来了 老兄
Steve Banerjee in the house, man.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
老兄 很高兴见到你
Oh, man, it's good to see you.
请坐吧
Have a seat.
-很高兴见到你 -已经很久没见了
- Good to see you. - It's been too long.
-你看起来气色不错 -你也不错
- You look good. - You look good, too.
-是吗 -你好
- Yeah? - Hello.
要英文菜单吗
Guten abend. English menu?
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
非常感谢 亲爱的
Thank you very much, love.
我知道你为什么想在这里见面了 这个小镇...
I see why you wanted to meet here. This town...
太迷人了 太他妈的迷人了 我觉得自己就像在电影里一样
It's charming. It's charming as fuck. I feel like I'm in that movie.
什么电影
What movie?
那个带着孩子的英国女人 在山上跑来跑去
The one with the kids and the British lady
唱歌♥什么的
running around the mountain singing and shit.
总之 一切都还好吗 生活得怎么样
Anyway, how's everything? How's life?
挺好的
Uh, fine.
-挺好的 -是的
- Fine? - Yes.
老兄 你一定看到了
Man, the things you must be seeing. Huh?
-你什么意思 -欲望舞团
- What do you mean? - Chippendales.
世界巡演 你们还去意大利了吧
World tour. You been to Italy yet?
下个月 米兰 那不勒斯 在罗马三个晚上
Next month. Milan, Naples. Three nights in Rome.
意大利 老兄
Italy, man.
我听说那里有50多万 像索菲娅·罗兰一样美的女人
I hear the ladies there is like half a million Sophia Lorens.
你还好吧
You okay?
你一直四处张望 好像在等人
You keep looking around like you're waiting for somebody.
没有
No.
那个女招待去哪儿了 就是那个给我们菜单的女招待
Where did that lady go? The lady who gave us the menu.
她不是应该给我们拿水吗
Shouldn't she be giving us water?
-你需要放松 -为什么是另一个人
- You need to chill. - Why is a different man
-给我们... -放松
- giving us... - Chill.
好了
Yeah.
我觉得有人在跟踪我
I think someone is following me.
-谁呢 -我不知道
- Who? - I don't know.
-你看到有人吗 -没有...
- You seen someone? - Not...
如果你没看到有人跟踪你
If you ain't see nobody follow you,
你怎么知道有人跟踪你
how do you know somebody following you?
这只是一种感觉 伙计 奇怪的事情正在发生
It's just a feeling, man. Strange things are happening.
今天同一个人我看到了三次 三次啊
I saw the same man three times today. Three times!
我住的旅馆房♥间停电了两个小时
In my hotel room, the power went out for two hours.
我点了奶油糖果冰淇淋 他们给了我桃子的
I ordered butterscotch gelato and they gave me peach.
可能是文化冲击
Could be culture shock.
-文化冲击 -是啊 老兄
- Culture shock? - Yeah, man.
这里的情况不一样 他们管洗发香波叫洗发水
Things are different here. They call shampoo "shampooing."
女士们先生们 很遗憾我们的厨房♥
Ladies and gentlemen, we are unfortunately experiencing
出现了机械故障
a mechanical issue with our kitchen.
如果您刚来或点了餐 或者还没有收到您的餐
If you've just arrived or ordered and not yet received your meal,
恐怕我们不能为您提供服务了
I'm afraid we will not be able to accommodate you.
最诚挚的歉意
Sincerest apologies.
-怎么了 -我想我们该走了
- What happened? - I guess we gotta go.
-有人在耍我 -没人耍你
- Someone is fucking with me. - Nobody is.
没人会在客人还在吃饭的时候 就把餐厅关了
Nobody shuts down a restaurant while people are sitting there.
我点了菜 他们为什么要关店 这说不通啊
I got a menu. Why would they shut it down?
没有电 他们怎么做饭
This doesn't make sense Without power, how they gonna cook the food?
我都不喜欢 我得走了 我真不该来见你
I don't like it. I have to go. I should not have met you.
听我说 去我住的旅馆吧 老兄
Look, let's go to my hotel, man.
就在街对面
It's right across the street.
有一个迷你酒吧 我们来点啤酒吧
There's a mini bar. We have some beers, right?
继续聊天 非常私密 老兄 只有你和我
Keep talking. You know, total privacy, man. Just you and me.
继续聊天吧 老兄
Let's keep talking, man.
能叙叙旧真好
Be nice to catch up.
该死
Shit.
欧洲的啤酒很爽口 老兄
Beer in Europe is crisp, man!
整个城市都很清新
This whole city is crisp.
比如说 他们是怎么保持这么干净的
Like, how they keep it so clean?
你知道 我不是在抱怨 我喜欢发现该死的新地方
You know, I'm not complaining. I enjoy discovering new lands and shit.
我不明白我为什么要经历 这么乏味而艰难的旅程 但是...
You know, I don't understand why I had to schlep this far, but...
-乏味而艰难 -乏味而艰难 是意第绪语或犹太语
- Schlep? - Schlep. It's Yiddish or Jewish.
比如动身去某个地方
For like, drag your ass somewhere.
我嫂子来自长岛
My sister-in-law's from Long Island.
很感谢你大老远赶来
I appreciate you coming all this way.
打电♥话♥ 你知道的 不安全
The phone lines, you know, they're not safe.
你觉得他们窃听了你的电♥话♥吗
You think they tapped your phone?
我不能排除这种可能性
I can't rule it out.
所以我想最重要的问题是
So I guess the million dollar question is,
你还想让我坚持到底吗
you still want me to go through with it?
谈谈所发生的事吧
Tell me what happened.
你是说伦敦
You mean in London?
是的 伦敦
Yes, in London.
发生了什么事 哪里出了问题
What happened? What went wrong?
你真的想知道吗
You really want to know?
-我在问你 -好吧...
- I'm asking. - Yeah, well, uh...
是这样的
Yeah.
所以 我去剧院 对吧
So, I go to the theater, right?
我把一切都安排好了
And I got everything set up.
我带了所有的东西 一把枪 子弹 一块砖头 以防万一
I got everything with me. A gun, bullets. A brick, just in case.
-对吧 -好
- Right? - Okay.
我打算照你说的做
I was gonna do it just like you told me to.
在旁边出口的阴暗地儿等着
Wait in the shadows
直到他们出来
by the side exit until the dancers come out.
然后...
And then...
有一个游♥行♥
There was a parade.
-一个游♥行♥ -是的
- A parade? - Yeah.
一个游♥行♥
You know, a parade.
别这样
Come on!
是的 我知道游♥行♥是什么 雷
Yes, I know what a parade is, Ray.
是啊 在一片混乱中...
Yeah, and somewhere amidst all that chaos...
我丢了东西
I lost it.
你丢什么了
You lost what?
手♥枪♥
The gun!
-你丢了手♥枪♥ -有个游♥行♥
- You lost the gun? - There was a parade.
你怎么会丢了手♥枪♥
How do you lose a gun?
因为我被撞到了 知道吗
Cause' I was getting knocked around.
-你不知道... -你怎么了
剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表