剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表
晚上十点之后 欢迎男士光临
快点
Come on.
好的
All right.
走进去 一个一个来
Walk inside. One at a time.
一个一个来
One at a time.
等等 这是给他还是给她的 好了 伙计们
Wait, is that for him or her? Okay, guys.
欢迎参加余兴派对 女士们
Welcome to the after-party, ladies.
请进
Come on in.
十杯龙舌兰酒 好的 你给她 好吗
Ten shots of tequila. Okay. You get her, all right?
好了 伙计们 给我一点时间 我给你找零钱
All right, guys. Give me one second. I'll get your change.
好了 五滴柠檬在此
All right, five lemon drops right there.
谢克避孕套
-没有一美元的现金了 -好的
- I'm desperate for singles. - Okay.
兄弟 我知道了
Be right back, Bobby.
嘿 奥蒂斯 嗨
Hey, Otis. Hi!
我爱你
I love you.
-奥蒂斯 嘿 伙计 -嘿 怎么了
- Otis! Hey, man. - Hey, what's up?
嘿 你在做什么
Hey, what are you doing?
我在财务方面帮点儿忙
I'm helping out a little bit on the money side.
-你吗 -是的
- You are? - Yeah.
是啊 史蒂夫 他在教我一些东西
Yeah, Steve, man, he's kind of taking me under his wing.
令人赞叹的人
It's amazing, man.
我他妈的爱死这个地方了
I fucking love this place.
-你想知道为什么吗 -现在不行
- You wanna know why? - Not now.
他妈的他有什么毛病吧
What the fuck is his problem?
对不起
Sorry.
没关系
No problem.
-鲍比在酒吧需要些一美元的现金 -那个调酒师
- Bobby needs singles at the bar. - Bartender?
-好 -好的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
太棒了
This is amazing.
你还什么都没看到呢
You ain't seen nothing yet.
-你也要放点菠菜吗 -是的
- Do you want spinach, too? - Yes.
我点什么
What am I having?
好的 给你点的是达尔塔卡和菠菜
Okay, you're having the dal tadka and the spinach,
我还买♥♥了可乐
and I also got some Cokes.
好的
Okay.
天哪
Oh, my God.
你喜欢吗
- You like it? - Mmm-hmm.
百分之85像我母亲做的
It's like 85% as good as my mother's.
但那百分之15 要知道
But that 15%, you know.
-她用这个做吗 -一直是
- She used to make this? - All the time.
当我和父亲工作到很晚的时候
When my father and I'd work late,
她会带一大罐到楼下
she would bring a big tin of it downstairs.
-楼下 -到印刷厂
- Downstairs? - To the printing press.
那是我以前帮忙做的家族生意
That was the family business I used to help out.
那就是你♥爸♥爸所做的
Was that what your dad did?
他仍然在做这个生意
He still does.
-是吗 -我是我们印刷家族的第♥四♥代♥
Yeah? I come from four generations of printers.
我是第三代铝墙板供应商
Three generations of aluminum siding suppliers.
没开玩笑吧
- No kidding.
这是个有争议的问题
It's a bit of a point of contention.
为什么呢
How so?
我是家中的害群之马
I'm kind of the black sheep of the family.
四个兄弟姐妹中 我是唯一一个没有继承家业的孩子
Of my four siblings, I'm the only one who didn't sign on.
当我拿着会计学学位 从华盛顿大学毕业时
When I graduated UW with my accounting degree,
大家都以为我会在家族企业工作
the assumption was I would work there.
我这辈子都要为 老第谷斯基铝墙板做账
Spend my life doing the books for good old Tychowsky aluminum siding.
但是...
But...
那不是我想做的
That's not what I wanted to do.
我不想成为家族企业的会计
I didn't want to be the accountant for the family business.
我想成为一名好莱坞的会计
I wanted to be a Hollywood accountant.
我知道 这很愚蠢
I know, it's silly.
-不 不愚蠢 -是的
- No, it's not. - Yeah.
所以在我22岁生日那天 我收拾好行李
So on my 22nd birthday, I packed my bags
跳上了开往洛杉矶的 美国铁路公♥司♥的列车
and I hopped on an Amtrak bound for Los Angeles.
到了那里 我向城里的每一家电影公♥司♥
When I got there, I applied to every movie studio
和经纪公♥司♥都投了简历 最终我在华纳兄弟公♥司♥的
and talent agency in town, and eventually I landed a job
会计部门找到了
in the accounting department
-一份工作 -华纳兄弟公♥司♥
- of Warner Bros. - Warner Bros?
这太令人激动了
It was thrilling.
我经常看到电影明星 拍东西
I would see movie stars all the time, shooting stuff,
来片场开会
coming onto the lot to take meetings.
有一次 我...
One time, I...
我帮琳达·卡特找洗手间
I helped Lynda Carter find the bathroom.
-那个神奇女侠 -我知道 对吧
- Wonder Woman? - I know, right?
她不知道洗手间在哪里 所以我带她去的
She didn't know where it was, so I took her to it.
你说什么了吗 你说“我爱神奇女侠”了吗
Did you say anything? Did you say, "I love Wonder Woman"?
我太紧张了 我只说了“希望一切顺利”
I got so nervous. I just said, "I hope it goes well."
在那之后不久 我被解雇了 我在好莱坞的任何地方
Soon after that, I got laid off and I couldn't find
都找不到会计工作
an accounting job in Hollywood anywhere.
我走投无路 找了一家园林绿化公♥司♥的会计工作
And I got desperate and took one with a landscaping company.
想念那里的魅力和刺♥激♥
Missed the glamour and the excitement.
然后来到了欲望舞团
And then Chippendales came along.
开始
He gave you that look, ladies.
你知道那表情意味着什么 这里要闹得无法收场了
You know what that look means. It's about to get nasty over here.
四个半裸的帅哥跟在奥蒂斯身后
With four half-naked dudes behind Otis,
谁也不知道会发生什么
there's no telling what could happen.
躲到斗篷下面去
Get under that cape.
好了
Here we go.
欲望舞团
热舞恰恰 为奥蒂斯鼓掌吧
Hot-cha-cha! Give it up for Otis!
他去买♥♥润唇膏了
He just left to get some fresh ChapStick.
女士们 到了接吻和小费的时间了
Ladies, it's time for the Kiss and Tip!
把钱拿出来 把嘴准备好
Get that money out and get those lips ready.
你们越热情 他们越起劲 你们越流汗 场面越火爆
The more you move, more they sweat, more you sweat, hotter it gets.
场面越火爆 脱下来的衣服就越多
The hotter it gets, the more clothes come off.
让我们开始吧
Let's go!
嘿 你在干什么呢
Hey, what are you doing?
你在哪里... 奥蒂斯
Where are you... Otis?
今晚每个女人都圆了自己的梦想
Every woman has their dream fulfilled tonight.
为奥蒂斯呐喊吧
Make it loud for Otis!
享受你的生活吧 女士们 没有比这更好的了
Enjoy your life, ladies. It doesn't get any better than this.
但等一下 确实有
But wait, it does!
欢迎回到舞台 奥蒂斯
Welcome back to the stage, Otis!
那个男人 那个神话 那个传说
The man, the myth, the legend.
出色的男人 半裸着 准备把你倚在杆子上蹭你
Half man, half-naked, half-ready to grind on you against a pole.
正好 宝贝 上下 下上
Right on cue, baby! Up and down, down and up.
把钱拿出来 过你自己的生活
Get out that money and live your life.
女士们 他来了 我们的特邀嘉宾收银员
Ladies, here he is. Our special guest cashier!
-我有五元 -下一位是谁
- I've got $5. - Who's next?
-我 -奥蒂斯 在那边
- Me, me! - Otis, over here!
我是下一个
I'm next! I'm next!
好的 一个一个来
Okay, one at a time.
谢谢
Thank you.
史蒂夫 我能和你谈谈吗
Steve, can I have a word?
谢谢
Thank you.
他应该演亲吻和小费 这是表演的一部分
He's supposed to do Kiss and Tip. It's part of the show.
这只是一次性的事
This is just a one-time thing.
开礼品店的好方法
Great way to open the gift shop.
你为什么要把他罩在你的羽翼下
What's this about you taking him under your wing?
他只是在财务上帮点忙
He's just helping on the business side a bit.
盘点库存 市场营销 记账 就是这样
Inventory, marketing, bookkeeping. That's it.
你能找一个不是最受欢迎的舞者吗
Could you maybe find somebody for that who's not my most popular dancer?
冷静 好吗
Calm down, okay?
兴趣来自他那里
- The interest is coming from him.
他的野心可不只是当个舞者
His ambitions are bigger than just being some dancer.
-嘿 尼克 -伏特加奎宁
- Hey, Nick. - Vodka tonic.
-鲍比 拿伏特加 -好勒
- Bobby. Hold the tonic. - Yup.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
别告诉我你♥他♥妈♥现在还在工作
Don't tell me you're fucking working now.
你是一个很难恭维的人
You're a hard man to compliment.
再说一遍
剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表