剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表
You're my employee. I'll talk to you however I want.
我们又开始扯员工的屁话了
Here we go with the whole fucking employee bullshit again.
听着 史蒂夫 如果不是因为我
Listen, Steve. If it wasn't for me,
你就是个住在 汽车后备箱里的失败夜店老板
you'd be a failed nightclub owner living out of the trunk of your car.
如果不是我 你们还在演 《独角兽故事》
If it wasn't for me, you'd still be doing Unicorn Tales.
对了 我看过那个节目 质量很差
By the way, I watched that show. Very low quality.
真的吗 史蒂夫 是谁拿了艾美奖
Really, Steve? And who has the Emmys here?
你从哪弄来的艾美奖 在好莱坞大道的纪念品店里吗
Where did you get those Emmys? At a souvenir shop on Hollywood Blvd?
-去死吧 -我禁止你
- Fuck you. - I forbid you from going
上国家电视台 把我的创意归功于你自己
on national television to take credit for my creation.
这就是我在做的吗 史蒂夫 我剽窃了你的创意
Is that what I'm doing, Steve? I'm stealing credit?
-这就是你在做的 -是吗
- That is exactly what you are doing! - Yeah?
你想把功劳占为己有吗 混♥蛋♥
You want to see taking credit, asshole?
我会让你知道什么是功劳
I will show you taking credit.
你还什么也没看到呢
You ain't seen nothing yet.
他一点也不表示歉意
He was not apologetic at all.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What an asshole!
是史蒂夫吗
Was that Steve?
闭嘴
Stop it.
他是创始人、创作者和编舞家
He is the founder, creator and choreographer.
-猛♥男♥后面的男人 -大家都叫他欲望舞团先生
- The man behind the muscle. - Everybody calls him Mr. Chippendales.
有请欲望舞团先生本尊
Please welcome Mr. Chippendales himself...
尼克·德·诺亚
Nick De Noia.
-非常高兴见到你 比尔 -很高兴见到你 尼克
- So great to see you, Bill. - Great to see you, Nick.
也很高兴见到你 女士们
Great to see you, ladies.
莎莉 你是上天派来的天使 吻我
Sally, you are an angel sent from heaven. Kiss me.
-杰拉多 -嘿 尼克 很高兴见到你
- Geraldo. - Hey, Nick. Great to see you.
也很高兴见到你
Great to see you too.
-你好 尼克 欢迎 -谢谢你的邀请 吉恩
- Hello, Nick. Welcome. - Thanks for having me, Gene.
你是超级巨星 尼克
You are a superstar, Nick.
-你太好了 我的朋友 -多次获得艾美奖的编舞
You are too kind, my friend. A multi-Emmy award-winning choreographer.
给我们展示一下新的舞步如何
How about showing us some new dance moves?
当然可以
Oh, sure.
尼克 你是个坏孩子
Nick, you are a bad boy.
你知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
尼克 我觉得这是个现象
I think, Nick, this is a phenomenon.
你知道吗 为什么我们不问美国呢
You know what? Why don't we ask America?
美国 你怎么看
What do you think, America?
我想我们会收到 很多关于这个问题的信
I think we're gonna get a lot of letters about this.
应该是你会收到
That should be you.
就因为表演在纽约 他们就能上吗
Just because the show's in New York, they get to go on?
您不能让他夺走您的荣誉
Yo, you cannot let him take your glory.
您要狠狠地反击
You gotta fight fire with fire.
怎么讲
What do you mean?
去参加一些该死的节目
Go on some fucking shows.
我要把您的麦克风塞进您的夹克里
I'm gonna mic you up inside your jacket here.
很抱歉我的手有点凉
Apologies if my hands are a little cold.
如果您能把头转向我...
And if you could just turn your head towards me...
并不完全搭
Not an exact match.
你知道 他们为黑皮肤 和白皮肤化妆 当然
You know, they make makeup for black skin and white skin, of course.
但我已经尽力了
But I tried my best.
不要轻易乱动 否则您的声音听起来会很糟
Limit your movement or you'll sound terrible.
好的 班纳吉先生
Okay, Mr. Banerjee.
我们还有30秒出镜
We're about 30 seconds out.
我们准备好了吗
Are we ready to go?
他看起来很好 您看起来很好
He looks great. You look great.
我们走吧 我们扶您起来
Let's go. Let's get you up.
在这边 请跟我来 让我们今天试着把摄相机对准焦点
Over here. Follow me. Let's try to keep the camera in focus today.
这有点像障碍赛
It's a little bit of an obstacle course.
他在瑟瑟发抖 他以前上过节目吗
He's rustling. Has he done this before?
是的 请尽量少动
Yes, please try to move as little as possible.
您能行的 老大
You got this, boss man.
这是谁 你不能在这里 他不能在这里
Who is this? You can't be here. He can't be here.
这是一个五分钟的采访
So it's a five-minute segment.
您将和康妮谈话
You're going to be talking to Connie.
提醒一下 现在是直播 不能骂人
And just a reminder, no swearing, as we are live.
我会请您坐在这里
I'm going to have you sit right here.
您会看到1号♥摄像机 2号♥摄像机和3号♥摄像机
You're gonna look at Camera 1, Camera 2 and Camera 3.
事实上 今天对着我们的2号♥ 和3号♥摄像机换了位置
Actually, Camera 2 and 3 have switched places on us today.
有灯的那个才是该看的
The one with the light's the one to look at.
康妮 你穿蓝绿色的衣服真漂亮
Connie, what a beautiful teal color on you.
是宝石绿的
It's turquoise.
-对不起 -是吗 服装组告诉我是绿色的
- Excuse me. - Is it? Wardrobe told me green.
我该不该看有灯的那个
Do I look at the one with the light, or not?
-好了 各位 直播倒计时 -不是有灯的那个
- Okay, we're live - Not the one with the light.
5、4、3...
in five, four, three...
-哪一个... -欲望舞团 如果你是女孩
- Which... - Chippendales. If you're a gal,
也许你去过他们在奥弗兰的俱乐部
maybe you've been to their club on Overland.
或者买♥♥过他们最畅销的日历
Or bought their latest best-selling calendar.
今晚 你将见到这一切的幕后人
Well, tonight, you're going to meet the man behind it all.
史蒂夫·班纳吉 欢迎来到《五点直播》
Steve Banerjee, welcome to Live at 5.
谢谢 康妮
Thank you, Connie.
对于剩下的三四个 不熟悉你们公♥司♥的洛杉矶人
For the three or four remaining Angelenos unfamiliar with your establishment,
跟我们说说吧
tell us about it.
这是一个非常好玩的地方
It's a very fun place.
这很吸引人 因为女人可以去那里
It's engaging, you know, because women can go there.
她们终于可以放松一下了
Finally, they can let their hair down.
男人为女人脱衣服
And the men take clothes off for the women,
与之相反
as opposed to the typical reverse,
因为女人为男人脱衣服 而男人把钱放在她们的...
because women take clothes off for men and men put money in their...
内♥裤♥里
panties.
但在这种情况下 是男人从他们的...
But in this situation, it's the men that are getting the money in their...
-内♥裤♥里赚钱 -太棒了
- panties. - That's wonderful.
而且取得了巨大的成功
And it's been such a smashing success.
不只是俱乐部 还有那些商品呢
Not just the clubs, but how about that merchandise?
我想每个人都有马克杯
You know, I thought, everybody has mugs
因为他们用马克杯喝咖啡或水
because they drink coffee from them or water.
但对我来说 杯子里的水尝起来怪怪的
But to me, water tastes weird from a mug.
每个人都有钥匙链
And you know, everyone has keychains
因为进入住所需要钥匙
because keys are required to enter your domicile.
所以我想这样会有经济效益
And so I thought it would be financially lucrative
如果在杯子和钥匙链上 印上欲望舞团的标识...
to have the Chippendales logo on cups and keychains...
-他真的在出汗 -这是我们最不担心的
- He's really sweating. - That's the least of our worries.
然后在日历上
And then, on the calendar,
除了标识
instead of just the logo,
为什么不放一些女人 喜欢看的裸男的照片呢
why not have pictures of the men who women like to see naked?
-当然了 -而且每个月都是不同的人
- Of course. - And so every month is a different man.
一次 是一个摩托车手
One time, it's a motorcycle man.
太好了 真是太好了
That's wonderful, just wonderful.
我知道您最近在纽约开了一家店
I understand you recently opened a location in New York.
是的 我们...
Yes, we...
对吗 史蒂夫
Is that right, Steve?
史蒂夫
Steve?
对不起 您能重复一下问题吗
I'm sorry. Could you repeat the question?
我知道您最近在纽约开了一家店
I understand you recently opened a location in New York City.
确实如此
Very much so.
太好了
Great.
史蒂夫 有什么有趣的 欲望舞团的幕后故事
Steve, are there any juicy backstage Chippendales stories
可以和家里的女士们分享吗
you could share with the ladies at home?
有一次 一个女人想带一条狗来
One time, a woman tried to bring in a dog.
有意思
That's great.
好吧 那...那太有趣了
Okay, that was... That was so fun.
我们回去工作吧
Let's get back to work.
到时间了
It's time.
那么班纳吉先生
So, Mr. Banerjee.
老兄 您做得太好了
Man, you did great.
我不可能做好
I couldn't have done that.
在电视上有那么多灯
Being on TV with all those lights.
那是您的第一次
And that was your first time.
我是说 您的第一次
I mean, for your first time?
因为很多问题都很难回答
剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表