剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表
People are scared.
他们的心脏应该在跳动 他们活着 他们觉得活着
Their hearts should be beating. They're alive. They feel alive.
-史蒂夫 你回家了 -聚光灯对准屁♥股♥
- Steve, you're home. - Spotlight on the butt.
一路上好吗
How was your trip?
很好 这是什么节目
It was good. What is this?
这是编排的新舞蹈
It's the new number.
讲述一个失恋的疯狂科学家
It's about a lovelorn mad scientist
用被肢解的身体部位 造出了终极男性标本
who builds the ultimate male specimen out of dismembered body parts.
来坐下
Come sit.
你知道布鲁斯有个超赞的泡泡屁屁吗
You know how Bruce has the most amazing bubble butt?
科学家要用布鲁斯的泡泡屁♥股♥
Well, the scientist is gonna use Bruce's bubble butt
来造他的男性标本 我... 你会看到
to build his creature. I'm... You'll see.
然后拿出他心爱的锯
And then, takes out his trusty saw
开始锯掉布鲁斯的屁♥股♥
and he begins to saw Bruce's buttocks off.
回到实验室 放在试验台上
Back to the laboratory, on the slab.
-接下来 奥蒂斯凸起的肱二头肌 -是的
- Next, to Otis' bulging biceps. - Yes.
托尼那雕刻般的胸膛
Tony's sculptured chest.
现在是时候了
And now it is time.
-是时候了 -科学家打开了开关
- It is time. - Scientist throws the switch.
直流电一闪而过 他诞生了
Unholy blast of DC current, he is formed.
有史以来最完美无瑕的
The most perfect, flawless male specimen
男性标本
anyone's ever conceived,
他就是亨肯斯坦博士的怪物
he is Dr. Hunkenstein's "Manster."
为每个人欢呼
Hooray for everyone.
我知道 太兴奋了
I know, orgasmic.
到底怎么回事
What is happening here?
-嘿 史蒂夫 -这是什么
- Hey, Steve. - What is this?
这个秀叫《亨肯斯坦》
It's called Hunkenstein.
-这是一部三幕摇滚歌♥剧 -摇滚歌♥剧
- It's a three-part rock opera. - Rock opera.
-摇滚歌♥剧 -是的
- Rock opera? - Yes.
我们在挑战形式的极限 史蒂夫
We're pushing the limits of the form, Steve.
这是欧米茄斯通乐队
And this is Omega Stone.
他们是洛杉矶最火的新乐队之一
They're one of the hottest new bands in LA.
-他们要录三首... -不
- They're gonna record three... - No.
-要 -不翻唱现有歌♥曲
- Yes. - No covers.
-什么 你说“不”是什么意思 -不
- What? What do you mean, no? - No.
所有这一切 不同意
All of this? No.
-别这样 我认为你没理解 -真恶心
- No. I don't think you understand. - It's not respectable.
既恶心又疯狂
It is sick and demented.
-不 不是的 -不是的
- No, no, it's not. - No. No.
有一种好玩的感觉
There's a playfulness to it.
以一种半开玩笑的方式
A tongue-in-cheek quality.
-是的 这削弱了暴♥力♥ -我不知道那是什么意思
- Yeah. That undercuts the violence. - I do not know what that means.
你看完了你就会明白的
You'll understand better when you see it.
我不想看
I don't want to see it,
我也不会去看
and I'm not going to see it.
很遗憾听你这么说
Well, I am sorry to hear that.
因为我们正在排练
Because we're doing it.
不 不要新的舞者 不要乐队 不要摇滚歌♥剧
No. No new dancer, no band, no rock opera.
什么
Excuse me.
我们不排这个节目
No, we are not doing it.
-听着 史蒂夫 你给了我... -不 你听着 我是老板
- Look, Steve, you gave me... - No, you look! I am the boss.
这是我的俱乐部
This is my club,
而你是我的雇员
and you are my employee!
你们都是我的雇员
You are all my employees!
清楚了吗
Is that clear?
清楚了吗
Is that clear?
走人
Go.
他妈的
Fuck!
天啊 多么该死的...
God, what a fucking...
-他是一个该死的疯子 -我知道 亲爱的
- He's a fucking lunatic. - I know, honey.
-知道吗 我们应该辞职 -什么
- You know what? We should quit. - What?
我们应该他妈的辞职 开家自己的店
We should fucking quit, start our own place.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们自己的俱乐部 我们自己的 和他竞争的俱乐部 让他的生意失败
Our own club, our own competing club. Fucking drive him out of business.
-那太疯狂了 尼克 -这有什么疯狂的
- That's crazy, Nick. - What's so crazy about it?
因为这个俱乐部正在蓬勃发展
Because this club is thriving.
是的 因为有我们
Yeah, because of us.
唯一让这个地方与众不同的 就是我们带给它的东西
The only thing that makes this place special is what we bring to it.
我们带给它的东西
What we bring to it.
听着 我知道他是个讨厌鬼
Look, I know he's a pain in the ass.
-我仍然... -我们可以挖走舞者
- I still... - We can poach the dancers.
他们对他一点都不忠诚
They have no allegiance to him whatsoever,
也许除了奥蒂斯
except maybe Otis.
等一等 他刚从他父亲的葬礼回来
Hold on. He just came back from his father's funeral.
他显然心情不好 所以我觉得 我们可以重新编排《亨肯斯坦》
He's obviously in a mood, so I just feel like we could re-approach Hunkenstein
-大概一、两个星期吧 -这与《亨肯斯坦》无关
- in like a week or two. - This isn't about Hunkenstein.
丹尼斯
Denise.
重点就在这里 暗中破坏
It's about all of it, the undermining,
这是剥削 在道具和布景上的
the nickel and diming, the fucking spending cap
支出上限
on props and fucking sets.
我是说 他说了什么...
I mean, what was he say...
关于这个节目 他是怎么说的
What was that that he said, about the show?
-他说这个节目... -十分壮观
- He said the show is... - Sufficiently spectacular.
十分他妈的壮观
Sufficiently fucking spectacular.
这他妈的是什么... 他不关心这个节目
What the fuck is... He doesn't care about this show.
-不像我们 -怎么
- Not like we do. - Yeah.
不 他只是...他只关心他妈的底线
No, he just... All he cares about is the fucking bottom line.
他的底线
His bottom line.
-那我们就跟他谈谈 -他妈的
- Well, let's just talk to him. - Fuck.
你以为我没跟他谈过吗
You think I haven't talked to him?
你以为我没试过吗 没人能说服那个人
You think I haven't tried? There is no getting through to that man.
他是他妈的疯了
He's fucking crazy.
切断了四肢 由身体部位构成的怪物
Severed limbs. Monsters made of body parts?
我不知道 我还挺喜欢的
I don't know. I kind of like it.
那个怪诞的恐怖秀
That grotesque horror show?
它延伸了形式的极限
It's stretching the limits of the form.
你站在哪一边
Whose side are you on?
我不站在任何人一边
I'm not on anybody's side.
我一走 你就突然跟他们在一起了
I go away and suddenly you are with them?
我们都是一个团队的...
We're all on the same team...
狂欢到天亮 尝试毒品...
Party till dawn, experimenting with drugs...
我们只是去跳舞
We just went dancing.
你为什么要雇个万能工
And what's with you hiring a handyman?
这样做是有道理的 做了那么多的维修...
It made sense. With all of the repairs, it...
-那不是重点 -那什么是重点
- That is not the point. - Then what is the point?
重点是 这里的招聘 不是你做的 而是我做的
The point is, you do not do the hiring around here, I do!
那边发生了什么事
What happened over there?
什么事都没有
Nothing.
你真不会撒谎
You're such a bad liar.
嘿
Hey.
我们能再试一次吗
Can we try again?
试什么
Try what?
真的没什么好说的
There's really nothing to say.
关于你父亲的葬礼
About your father's funeral,
还有六年来你第一次回家的感受
and the first time you went home in six years?
你把所有维尔维塔奶酪都带回来了
You brought back all the Velveeta.
史蒂夫...
Steve...
你应该让我知道
you gotta let me in.
-知道什么 -在那儿到底发生了什么事
- To what? - To what's going on in there.
没有你想象的那么复杂
I have far fewer thoughts than you imagine.
我不信
I don't believe that.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey!
你很坚强 我知道
You're tough, I know that.
你应该和我分享
You don't have to be with me.
-这太傻了 -什么
- This is silly. - What is?
和你妻子聊天 分享生活琐事
Talking, sharing things with your wife?
没错
Yes.
我父亲去世了 我很难过 还有什么可说的
剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表