剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表
Well, we're about to find out.
有请欲望舞团先生本尊
Please welcome Mr. Chippendales himself,
尼克·德·诺亚先生
Mr. Nick De Noia.
尼克·德·诺亚 “欲望舞团先生”
-谢谢您的邀请 菲尔 -请坐
- Thanks for having me, Phil. - Please.
尼克
Nick, Nick, Nick.
尼克
- Nick, Nick.
-尼克 -什么事 菲尔
- Nick, Nick. - Yes, Phil?
您做了什么 您这个淘气的孩子
What have you done, you naughty boy?
您会毁掉
You're going to wreck
很多婚姻的 我的朋友
a whole lot of marriages, my friend.
我不知道 菲尔 她们似乎并不介意
I don't know, Phil. They don't seem to mind.
是吗 女士们
Right, ladies?
你们说呢 女士们 你们喜欢吗
I mean, what do you say, ladies? Did you enjoy that?
她们很喜欢 菲尔
They love it, Phil.
是的 她们喜欢
Yes, they do.
我知道您的职业是舞蹈编导
Well, I understand you're a choreographer by trade.
-还有别的工作 -没错
- Amongst other things. - Other things is right.
涉猎过电影、电视以及舞台剧
You've been in movies and television and in the theater.
是的
True.
您当过演员、作家、导演还有制片人
You've been an actor, a writer, a director, a producer.
承认吧
Guilty as charged.
您还拿过艾美奖
You've even won an Emmy.
实际上 不 我拿过两次
Actually, no. I've won two.
好的 不好意思
Ah. All right, forgive me.
所以他们才叫您欲望舞团先生
That's why they call you Mr. Chippendales.
我想是的 菲尔
I guess so, Phil. I guess so.
他为什么让他叫他欲望舞团先生
Why'd he let him call him Mr. Chippendales?
-他应该纠正他的 对吧 -这是电视直播
- He should've corrected him, right? - Well, you know, it's live TV.
-世事难料 -但欲望舞团是我的创作
- Things happen. - But Chippendales is my creation.
那他为什么让他这么说
So why did he let him say that?
我相信尼克没有恶意
I'm sure there was no malintent on Nick's part.
这是一场很大的秀 有很多环节
It was a big show. There were a lot of segments.
我要去纽约
I'm going to New York.
-不要去 -我要去纽约
- No. - I'm going to New York.
我要去找尼克
I'm going to find Nick and tell him
让他打电♥话♥给...
that he needs to call...
-不要
No, stop.
-艾琳 -不要这样
- Irene. - Stop it!
-他刚刚只是... -不要这样
- He has just... - Stop it.
不要
Stop.
现在我要你跟我说
Now, I want you to repeat after me.
事情进展得非常顺利
Things are going incredibly well.
说
Say it.
事情进展得非常顺利
Things are going incredibly well.
我的公♥司♥刚刚上了国家电视台
My company was just featured on national television.
我的公♥司♥刚刚上了国家电视台
My company was just featured on national television.
生意很红火
Business is booming.
生意很红火
Business is booming.
我戴劳力士手表
I wear a Rolex.
我戴劳力士手表
I wear a Rolex.
我住在又大又漂亮的房♥子里...
I live in a big, beautiful house...
我住在又大又漂亮的房♥子里
I live in a big, beautiful house.
和我漂亮的怀孕的老婆
With my gorgeous, pregnant wife.
和我漂亮的怀孕的老婆
With my gorgeous, pregnant wife.
我不会因为一点 微不足道的小事就毁了这一切
And I'm not going to blow it on some silly little slight.
说
Say it.
我不会因为一点 微不足道的小事就毁了这一切
I'm not going to blow it on some silly little slight.
好
Good.
谢谢
- Thank you. - Mmm-hmm.
史蒂夫 我们有阿司匹林吗
Steve, do we have aspirin?
欲望舞团钻石俱乐部
我不知道哪个更糟糕
I don't know which is worse,
你做了什么还是你撒谎了
what you did or the fact that you lied about it!
好吧 艾琳
Okay, Irene.
是的 我们有贵宾卡
Okay. Yes, we did have VIP cards.
我应该告诉你我有贵宾卡
And I should've told you I had them.
但我并没有像 诉讼中说的那样使用它们
But I didn't use them for what the lawsuit said I used them for.
你用它们做什么了 史蒂夫
What did you use them for, Steve?
-只是为了有更高端的客户 -高端客户
- Just to have a more upscale clientele. - Upscale clientele?
你试图把黑人拒之门外
You were trying to keep out the Black people.
-不 没有 -是的 你想了
- No, no. - Yes, you were!
-是的 你想了 -不 没有
- Yes, you were. - No, no.
你怎么能那样做
Why did you do that?
好吧
Okay. Okay.
当别人看到黑人在这里时 他们会觉得这地方不高雅
When others see Black people in here, they think the place isn't classy.
他们种族歧视不是我的错
Not my fault they're racist.
我想让俱乐部运转顺利
I wanted it to be successful.
史蒂夫 这个世界上有两种人
Steve, there are two types of people in this world.
有好人也有坏人
There are good people and there are bad people.
我们是好人
And we are good people.
你是个好人
You are a good person.
我们不做这种事
We don't do things like this.
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
-对不起 -为了什么
- I'm sorry. - For what?
-说 -我本应该告诉你
- Say it. - I should have told you.
你本应该告诉我的
You should have told me.
还有呢
What else?
我不应该...
I should not have...
我不应该把黑人拒之门外
I should not have kept Black people out of the club.
-对不起 -不
- I'm sorry. - No.
嘿
Hey.
现在我得去找个收费很贵的律师了
Now I have to go find us a very expensive lawyer.
老大 我在更衣室修水管呢
Boss man. Yo, I'm in the locker room fixing that pipe.
制♥造♥噪音的那个...
The one making all the noise with the "Bing, bing..."
是的
Yes.
所以我打开了电视 我喜欢 在我工作的时候让它成为背景
So I got the the TV on. I like to have it in the background while I'm working.
-这让我看起来像... -重点是什么
- It kind of puts me in like a... - What is the point?
别生我的气
Don't get mad at me.
-好吗 -重点是什么
- Okay? - What is the point?
尼克上了迈克·道格拉斯的节目 他又做了一次采访
Nick was on Mike Douglas. He did it again.
你的体重降了多少
Well, how much weight have you lost?
医生说你可以继续服用吗
Well, did the doctor say you could keep taking it?
心悸有多严重
How bad are the palpitations?
那就继续吃药吧
Then keep taking the pills.
好吧 里奇 你想不想...
Well, Richie, do you want...
我在工作呢
I'm working.
-我以前一定读过... -我不管卡尔说什么
- I've gotta read this before... - I don't care what Karl says.
里奇 你是想出名还是想变胖呢
Do you wanna be famous or do you wanna be fat, Richie?
-我就是这么想的 我很忙 -欲望舞团 我是尼克
- That's what I thought. I'm swamped. - Chippendales, this is Nick.
能告诉我你到底想干什么吗
You mind telling me what the hell you're trying to pull?
-史蒂夫 -雷刚看你在迈克·道格拉斯的秀上
- Steve? - Ray just saw you on Mike Douglas.
我看到那个狗屁秀了
I saw that shit.
-很好 然后呢 -你又这么做了
- Great, and? - And you did it again.
又做什么了
Did what again?
你让他们叫你欲望舞团先生
You had them call you Mr. Chippendales.
-那又怎样 -在多纳休的秀上也是这么称呼你
- Excuse me? - The same thing happened on Donahue.
他们叫你欲望舞团先生
They called you Mr. Chippendales.
你觉得是我让他们这么叫我的
Oh, and you think that I told them to call me that.
你当然没有反对
Well, you certainly didn't object.
-如果他们这么叫我 史蒂夫... -你应该纠正他们
- If they call me that, Steve... - You should correct them.
你想让我停止采访
You want me to stop the show
给他们介绍一下公♥司♥人员简介吗
and give them a rundown of who's who in the company?
是的 没错 就这样做
Yes, exactly. Do that.
那会让电视变得更精彩 史蒂夫
Wow, that would make for scintillating television, Steve.
“事实上 迈克 欲望舞团先生
"Actually, Mike, Mr. Chippendales
-“这个头衔对我来说不太准确” -没错啊 那不是
-"is not an accurate title for me." - That's right. It's not.
没错 我是这个节目的 编舞和策划者
It's true, I'm the show's choreographer and mastermind,
但还有另外一个人 史蒂夫·班纳吉
but there's this other guy, Steve Banerjee.
别再讽刺我了 我不喜欢 好吗
Enough with your sarcasm. I do not appreciate it. Okay?
我不喜欢你♥他♥妈♥的像训斥 一个五岁小孩一样跟我说话
I don't appreciate you talking to me like a fucking five-year-old.
你是我的雇员 我想怎么说就怎么说
剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表