剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表
My father died, it's sad, what else is there to say?
嘿
Hey.
看着我
Look at me.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
看电视 你想被爱的时候就告诉我
To watch TV. Just let me know when you wanna be loved.
来吧 小伙子们
Come on, guys.
能量 拜托
Energy, please.
五、六、七、八
And five, six, seven, eight.
挺胸 二、三、四 脚尖点地
And step, two, three, four and pas de bourrée,
脚尖...不
pas de... No, no, no.
停 你们到底在干什么
Stop, stop, stop. What the hell are you doing?
什么 我要跟你们说 多少遍 这里要慢
What? How many times do I have to tell you? This is slow.
脚尖点地 脚尖点地
And pas de bourrée, and pas de bourrée.
您昨天处理得很好
You handled that well yesterday.
顶级捕食者
Apex predator shit.
我懂您
I see you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这些家伙 他们不明白
These dudes, they don't understand
当老板的责任
the responsibilities that come with being the boss.
当老板的责任和负担很重 我说的对吧
No, heavy is the head that wears the crown, am I right?
你得让他们守规矩
You gotta keep 'em in line
不然他们会欺负你的
or they gonna walk all over you.
你说你叫什么来着
What did you say your name was again?
雷·科隆 愿意为您效劳
Ray Colon at your service.
你做电工的活
You do electrical?
电工、木工、水暖工 无论你们需要什么我都做
Electrical, carpentry, plumbing. You know, whatever y'all need.
暖通空调、汽车维修、摄影、功夫
HVAC, auto repair, photography, kung fu.
-功夫 -我研究它
- Kung fu? - I study it.
足够在需要的时候 派上用场 确实如此
You know, enough to use it should the need arise, which it does,
只是偶尔需要
just from time to time.
它值得尊重
It commands respect.
你明白我的意思吗
You catch my drift?
不明白
I don't.
您来自哪里
Where you from?
-印度 -是吗
- India. - Yeah?
我来自布朗克斯 经由圣胡安的亚瑟大道
I'm from the Bronx. Arthur Avenue by way of San Juan.
我出身贫寒 家境也不富裕 我的家人在波多黎各 但是...
Don't come from much, don't have much. I got family in PR, but...
我永远不会回去
Never go.
我刚从孟买♥♥回来
I just got back from Bombay.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我父亲...
My father...
他去世了
He died.
靠 伙计
Shit, man.
我...
I'm...
很遗憾听到这个消息
sorry to hear that.
没关系
It's okay.
他得病了
He was sick.
你说你是做摄影的
Did you say you do photography?
摄影 靠 伙计
Photography. Shit, man.
我他妈的有个尼康相机
I got a motherfucking Nikon.
好的 对
There you go. Yes.
现在看看这个女人 很好
Now look at the woman. And good.
对 继续
Yes, yes,
看镜头
look into the camera.
好 对的...
Okay. Yes...
谁是国王
Who's the king?
-布鲁斯是国王 -布鲁斯
- Bruce is the king. - Bruce.
完美
There you go.
-好 -不要笑
- Okay. - Don't smile.
表情严肃
Be very serious.
对了 非常好
There you go, that's so good.
屁♥股♥稍微扭一下 面对镜头 收臀
Twist your buttocks to face the camera a little bit. Suck in your buttocks.
站直
Stand up straight.
好的
Okay.
你觉得怎么样 雷
What do you think, Ray?
我觉得这很好 那种原始的能量 你知道吗
I think that's good. That raw energy, you know?
是的 我感觉到了 非常好
Yeah, I feel it. That's good.
谢谢
Thank you.
奥蒂斯 让我们变魔术吧 我的朋友
Otis, let's make magic, my friend.
-雷 -我来了 老板
- Ray. - Coming, boss.
-很好 别动 -好的
- That's good, hold that. - Yeah.
完美
Perfect.
好的 对了 漂亮
Okay. There you go. Wonderful.
对 现在...对
Yes. Now... Yes.
你在那个女孩的家里 你还没有和她结婚
You are in the girl's house and you are not married to her.
这个小外星人
This little alien,
-他就像个婴儿 -对吧 太可爱了
- he's almost like a baby. - Right? So adorable.
当他手指一指 它就亮了 那是什么意思
And when he pointed his finger and it lit up, what does that mean?
难道...那是魔术吗
Is it... It was magical.
嗯 我想这是心灵之光穿过了手指
Well, it's the heart light coming through the finger, I think.
我就知道你会喜欢
I knew you'd love it.
嘿 鲍比 大家都去哪儿了
Hey, Bobby, where is everybody?
他们在史蒂夫家
They're at Steve's.
-在他家 -是的
- As in his house? - Yep.
-好 -就这样
- Okay. - There you go.
那是你的丁字裤 拱起你的背
That's your throne. Arch your back.
真♥他♥妈♥的性感 女士们会对这家伙自♥慰♥的 老板
Fucking sexy. Ladies are gonna be flicking their beans to this one, boss.
-什么 -怎么了
- What? - What was that?
你说什么了
What did you say?
自♥慰♥
Flicking their beans.
什么意思 西班牙语吗
What is this, a Spanish thing?
以后教您 您觉得怎么样
Teach you later. How about that?
对 让你的脚趾相对
Yes, put your toes in facing each other.
对了
Here we are.
本来他妈的可以打个电♥话♥的
Could've fucking called.
如果鲍比搞错了呢
What if Bobby was wrong?
所有该死的车都在这里
All the fucking cars are here.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
他妈的...
Fucking...
我绕过去
I'm going around.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
他们把音乐声放的很大 他甚至都没有笑
How's he playing loud music when he doesn't even smile?
他妈的
Fuck.
好吧 推我一把
Okay, give me a boost.
好的
Yeah.
-好 -准备好了吗 一
- Okay. - Ready? One.
二、三
Two, three.
-见鬼 -你还好吧
- Shit. - You okay?
我还活着
I'll live.
是的 该死的
Yeah. God damn it.
抓住那里 对 好 对
Right there. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
这就对了 就是这样
There you go, that's it.
太好了
That's awesome.
尼克 我不知道你会来
Nick, I didn't know you were coming.
就是这样 再来点
That's it, more of that.
你听到他说的了 再来点 宝贝 这里再来点
You heard the man. More of that, baby. More of that right there.
你介意告诉我 这他妈的是怎么回事吗
You mind telling me what the fuck's going on?
嘿 尼克
Oh, hey, Nick.
-嘿 -我们正在拍日历
- Hey. - We're making a calendar.
日历
A calendar?
有什么不对吗
Is something the matter?
实际上 是的 首先 你不通知我就把我的舞者从排练中
Actually, yes. For starters, you pulled my dancers from rehearsal
-拉过来 -另外...
- without informing me. - The other...
其次 你在拍照片
And second, you're doing a photo shoot.
-还有吗 -在没有我的参与下
- And? - Without my involvement.
我为什么需要你的参与
Why would I need your involvement?
你♥他♥妈♥的在耍我吗
Are you fucking with me?
因为有时候我真的分辨不出来
Because I genuinely can't tell sometimes.
我没有耍你
I'm not fucking with you.
拍摄日历
A calendar
是应该有我参与的工作
剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表