剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表
It's a great stocking stuffer.
很漂亮 老板
Beautiful, boss.
那内♥裤♥里肯定是塞满了礼物
That stocking sure is stuffed.
我知道那不是真的
I know that's not real.
都在那下面了
It's all lies down there.
很漂亮 老板
It's beautiful, boss.
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
预订量爆棚
Preorders are through the roof.
我接到了从未听说过的州打来的电♥话♥
I got calls from states I never heard of.
你知道西弗吉尼亚州吗
Did you know that there is a West Virginia?
-知道 -等等
- Yeah. - Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait.
怎么了 出什么事了
What? What's the matter?
他们是从你不好看的那面照的吗
Did they shoot you from your bad side?
-怎么回事 -怎么了
- What's the deal? - With what?
-天数 -你是什么意思
- The days. - What do you mean?
有31天
There's 31 of them.
对啊 七月有31天
That's right. July has 31 days.
很好 马龙
Very good, Marlon.
非常好 鼓掌 为马龙鼓掌 鼓掌
Very good. Clap, clap, clap for Marlon. Clap, clap, clap.
每个月都有31天
There's also 31 days on every month.
-不能啊 -难道不应该是这样吗
- No. - Isn't that how it's supposed to be?
稍等
Hold on, hold on.
所有月份都是这样的吗
Are they all like this?
老板 其他箱子在哪儿
Boss, where are the other boxes?
史蒂夫 嘿 你在干什么
Steve. Hey, what are you doing?
-不 -发生了什么事
- No, no, no. - What's happening?
这是怎么搞的
How did this happen?
我不知道啊
I don't know.
印刷前你没检查过吗
Didn't you check before it went to the press?
-我当然查过了 -像这样的有多少
- Yes, I checked. Of course. - How many are like this?
已经印了多少
How many have been printed?
-班纳吉印刷厂 -马上停止印刷
- Banerjee Print Works. - Stop the presses now!
史蒂夫
Steve?
日历上有个打印错误
There's a printing error in the calendars.
等等 停下
Wait, wait. Hold up.
-慢下来 -你们印了多少本
- Slow down. - How many have you printed?
到目前为止你们 已经印刷了多少本日历
How many calendars have you printed so far?
-多少 -他怎么说
- How many? - What's he say?
50万本 到目前为止你们 已经印刷了多少本
Of the 500,000, how many have you printed so far?
我的意思是全部
I mean, all of them.
记住 索曼 印刷的首要原则是什么
Remember, Somen. What's the number one rule of printing?
沙马纳发油 1956年
一定要反复检查校样
我们总有办法解决的
There's always something that we can figure out.
我们会想出办法的
We're going to figure it out.
一切都会好起来的 总会有办法解决的
Everything's gonna be okay. There's always a way to fix it.
我们可以解决的
We can fix it.
我想是时候提交破产文件了
I think it's time to file.
欲望舞团所有者申请破产保护
现在不是时候吗 老板
Is it a bad time, boss?
没关系 进来吧
No, no, no. Come on in.
有什么事吗 雷
What can I do for you, Ray?
是的 我想我...
Yeah, I guess I...
所以我和大家 我们想知道...
So me and everybody, we was just wondering...
俱乐部是否要关门吧
If the club's shutting down?
-是啊 -当然不会
- That. - Absolutely not.
你知道 破产保护 是一个被极度误解的东西
You know, Chapter 11, it's an extremely misunderstood thing.
一些运转非常良好的公♥司♥ 一直都在这么做
Companies, perfectly healthy companies, do it all the time.
听我说 我确信
Listen, I'm sure
很难理解这些复杂的财务问题
it's difficult to understand all these complex fiscal matters,
但我要告诉你的是一切都好
but what I'm telling you is everything is fine.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-这篇文章听起来是... -不是这样的
- The way the article made it sound... - No, no, no.
加上日历印刷的混乱
...and plus with the calendar mix-up.
别担心 一切都好
Don't worry about that. Any of that.
-给 我给你带邮件来了 -谢谢 雷
- Here, I brought you the mail. - Thank you, Ray.
欲望舞团集团公♥司♥ 九万一千三十九...
比上一张的数额还多
That's even bigger than the last one.
我不知道巡演能赚这么多钱
I didn't know touring could be so lucrative.
我也不知道 这只是我们的一半
Me neither. That's just our half.
感谢上帝安排了这次巡演
Thank God for this tour.
这是我们现在最好的办法了
It's the best thing we've got going right now.
老大 这太疯狂了
Boss, man, it was crazy.
里面大概有两千位女士
There must have been about 2,000 ladies in there.
-两千 -至少 有可能更多
- Two thousand? - At least. Probably maybe more.
他们每晚都在这种地方演出吗
They play places like this every night?
每个该死的夜晚
Every fucking night.
哟 我拿了张广♥告♥传♥单♥
Yo, I grabbed a thingy.
底特律 亚特兰大 圣路易斯
Detroit, Atlanta, St. Louis.
我觉得尼克有点耍您 感觉他没跟你说实话
I feel like Nick kind of played you. Like he wasn't straight with you
演出有多么盛况空前
about how big this was going to be.
您怎么知道他告诉您的
How do you even know he's being real with you
是真实的收入
about how much money is coming in?
可能是收入的十倍
It could be 10 times the amount.
我是说 从表面上看...
I mean, by the looks of things...
反正有些地方不对劲
Something ain't right.
尼克可能在骗我们
Nick is probably cheating us.
尼克永远不会欺骗我们
Nick would never cheat us.
我们不知道收入是多少
We've no idea how much money comes in.
他在大剧院演出
He's playing big theaters.
你现在听起来像疯了一样
You sound completely cuckoo right now.
我们没法查到账目 艾琳
We don't have access to the accounting, Irene.
我们只要相信 这家伙说的是实话就行了
We just have to trust that this fucking guy is telling us the truth.
根据合同 我们有权查阅会计资料
The contract gives us access to the accounting.
没有合同 只是一张愚蠢的小餐巾
There's no contract. It's just a silly little napkin.
餐巾纸
A napkin?
是的 我们在派之家 我们就在餐巾纸上写的
Yeah. We were at House of Pies and we just, like, did it on a napkin.
你没有找律师处理吗 你没有找谢丽尔
You didn't have a lawyer handle it? You didn't have Cheryl?
我觉得没有必要
I did not feel it was necessary.
没事的 只是一张餐巾纸
It's fine. It's just a napkin.
这不是一份真正的合同
It's not a real contract.
这完全是一份真正的合同 卫生纸 披萨盒 票根...
This is 100% a real contract. Toilet paper, pizza box, ticket stub...
只要是书面的 那就是合同
As long as it's in writing, it is a contract.
-太荒谬了 -是啊 不管怎样 你被困住了
- That's absurd. - Yeah, well, regardless, you're stuck.
多长时间 我是说 什么时候过期
For how long? I mean, when does it expire?
亲爱的...
Honey...
“永久”吗
"In perpetuity"?
你签的是永久合同
You signed in perpetuity?
你不知道那是什么意思
You don't know what that means.
他欺骗我 他用了一个 他知道而我不知道的词
He tricked me. He used a word that he knew I wouldn't know
因为没人知道这个词
because nobody knows that word.
你知道这个词吗
Did you know that word?
-不知道 -不 现在他控制着巡演权
- No. - No. And now he controls touring rights.
他永远控制着我的巡演权
He controls my touring rights forever.
这就是“永久”的意思
That's what "perpetuity" means.
意思是永远
It means forever.
这太操蛋了 简直太操蛋了 好像真的搞砸了
It's fucked up. Like super fucked up. Like really fucked up.
欲望舞团北美巡演
你附近城市的直播
直播 欲望舞团的猛♥男♥
欲望舞团美国巡演
嘿 老板 有您的电♥话♥
Hey, call for you, boss.
-三号♥线 -你想要什么
- On three. - What do you want?
男子脱衣舞吗
STEVE'S MOTHER: Male stripping?
安努舒卡·莎玛 她最近在美国看望她的孙女
好的 妈妈
All right, Ma.
她正在看当地的报纸 看到了一些令人不安的事情
“史蒂夫·班纳吉
"Steve Banerjee,
“西洛杉矶夜生活场所 欲望舞团的老板
"the owner of Chippendales, the West LA night spot
“以脱衣舞男和法律纠纷而闻名...”
"known for its exotic male dancing and legal troubles..."
索曼...
Somen...
“你说欲望舞团是双陆棋俱乐部 ”
是的
It was.
很显然 现在这里是 一家脱衣舞男俱乐部
Well, apparently, it's a male stripping club now,
而且是一家声名狼藉的俱乐部
and a highly disreputable one at that.
犯罪、金融诈骗、 各种各样的堕落和恶行...
Criminality, financial chicanery, all manner of corruption and vice...
剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表