剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表
比安全还要好 很奇妙
It's better than safe. It's fantastic.
好的 天哪
Okay. Oh, my God.
我爱可♥卡♥因♥
I love cocaine!
怎么了
What?
-我马上回来 -好的
- I'll be right back. - Okay.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是兰斯
I'm Lance.
嗨 兰斯 你想跳舞吗
Hi, Lance. You wanna dance?
班纳吉印刷厂
慢点儿
那很好
非常好
我想你已经准备好接管了
索曼
Somen.
我听到一个声音
你为什么在这里
我不知道...
记忆
你还记得爸爸以前
带你来这里教你吗
我以前常给你带扁豆
有一次 你把扁豆
掉在爸爸腿上的文件上
我不能吃 太辣了...
我不得不给你♥爸♥爸单独加辣椒
儿子...
来加州吧
加州
California?
您可以和我们住在一起
我们有一间又大又好的客房♥
一间漂亮的房♥间 有一扇可以俯瞰风景的窗户
儿子
我的家在这里
在印度
我担心你 索曼
担心
为什么啊
我很富有而且事业有成
I'm wealthy and successful.
我挣的钱比我们家 每个人的钱加起来还多
I have more money than every member of our family put together.
那正是我所担心的
有些人注定不会富有
天哪
God.
你知道你有一点不足吗
Do you have one single flaw?
我是说 你的胳膊
I mean, your arms,
还有你的肚子
and your stomach.
我能数出来 我想切开它们
I can count these. I want to slice 'em.
你的...
And your...
我是说 如果是我 我会很放松的
I mean, I'd take it easy with that.
这是一个武器
That's a weapon.
你就像是在实验室里被创造出来的
It's like you were created in a laboratory.
怎么了
What?
哦 天啊 不 我是说 我想出了...
Oh, my gosh. No. I mean, I'm getting...
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
尼克
Nick. Nick. Nick!
对不起 亲爱的 尼克 我他妈的有个好主意
Sorry, honey. Nick, I have the best fucking idea.
最好是他妈的好主意
It better be fucking good.
展示一个人的灵魂中 有多少鲜活的生命
And show how much living life one has in a given soul.
天啊 是的 因为如果你想要得到他们
Oh, my God. Yes, because if you want to get them,
-对吧 你想要真正得到他们 -是的
- right, you want to really get them. - Yes.
-我觉得这个混♥蛋♥会这么做 -我们得提醒他们
- I feel like the ass is gonna do it. - Well, we have to remind them,
-他们为什么来这里 -的确是
- why did they come here? - Exactly.
去发生性关系
To get laid.
-从简单开始 对吧 -是的
- Start simple, right? - Yes.
但是 然后再扩展一下
But then like, then expand on it.
我们说的是锋利性
We're talking about the sharpness.
变得有攻击性...
Getting aggressive...
光束在...
Shafts of light in the...
天啊 是的 我爱你
God! Yes, I love you.
比如体验一下加入雷电声
Like the thunder doesn't have any experience.
他对所有观众来说都是新生事物
He's a newborn to the whole audience.
做到了
Did it.
喂 你好
Hello?
艾琳 嗨
Irene. Hi.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
史蒂夫 你好吗
Steve, how's it going?
你睡着了吗
Were you asleep?
几点了
Um, what time is it?
那边是七点十分
It's ten past 7:00 over there.
我打了个盹儿
I was taking a nap.
-打了个盹儿 -是的 我昨晚很晚才回来
- A nap? - Yeah, I was out pretty late last night.
我不停地打电♥话♥
I was calling and calling.
我和尼克还有丹尼斯出去跳舞了
Um, me and Nick and Denise went out dancing.
尼克真的需要发泄一下
Nick really needed to blow off some steam,
我们去了一个疯狂的迪斯科舞厅
so we went to this big, crazy disco
跳了几个小时 一直到凌晨三点
and we danced for hours, and we were out till almost 3:00 a.m.
你是认真的吗
- You're serious?
是啊
- Yeah.
是的 我还尝了可♥卡♥因♥
Yeah. Oh, I tried cocaine.
-什么 -你尝过吗
- What? - Have you tried it?
不 我从没尝过可♥卡♥因♥
No, I've never done cocaine.
很好玩 我非常推荐你也试试
It's fun. I really recommend it.
谁给...
Who gave...
谁给你可♥卡♥因♥的 是尼克吗
Who gave you cocaine, was it Nick?
是丹尼斯
Denise.
但尼克也吸了很多
But Nick did a bunch, too.
怎么了
So?
-这是... -他妈的难以置信
- This is... - Fucking incredible.
对吧
Right?
是的
It is.
-没错 -是的
- It is. - It is.
到这儿来
Come here.
天哪 是的 太他妈神奇了
Oh, my God. It so is. It's fucking gold.
妈的 没错
Fuck, it is.
这...我是说 这是很有野心的 尼克
It's... I mean, it's ambitious, Nick.
相当的有野心
Very, very ambitious.
它扩展了形式的限制
It stretches the limits of the form.
我都不知道这是哪儿来的
I don't even know where it came from.
-就像是从我们身上倾泻而出 -我们
- It just sort of poured out of us. - Us.
-从我身上 -你和我 宝贝 你和我
- Through me. - You and me, baby, you and me.
我是尼克
This is Nick.
我是他性感的新室友 丹尼斯
And this is his hot new roomie, Denise.
我们现在不能接电♥话♥
We can't come to the phone right now.
你给我老婆吸可♥卡♥因♥
You gave my wife cocaine?
我们从强劲的节拍开始
We begin with a pulse.
一种期待的节拍
An electric pulse of anticipation,
对未来的期待
expectation of what's to come.
走 走 走 穿过黄线 谢谢
Go, go, go! Go through the yellow. Thank you.
然后是隆隆的雷声
And then the sound of rolling thunder.
没错
Yes.
我们在东欧最深处的一个实验室里
We're in a laboratory somewhere in deepest Eastern Europe.
这是一个实验室 教授 护目镜
It's a laboratory. A professor, goggles,
实验室里的白大褂 很可能很疯狂
a lab coat, in his laboratory. Quite possibly mad.
因为他在努力做...
Because he's hard at work on...
一个实验
An experiment.
-嘿 早上好 -你是谁
- Hey, morning. - Who are you?
我是雷
I'm Ray.
-你是谁 -我是谁...
- Who are you? - Who...
我是老板
I'm the owner.
我以为是那位女士
I thought that was the lady.
-哪个女士 -金发 瘦瘦的
- What lady? - The blonde hair, skinny.
-艾琳 -就是她 是的 他雇的我
- Irene? - That's her. Yeah. She hired me.
全职万能工雷·科隆 愿意为您效劳
Full-time handyman Ray Colon, at your service.
艾琳雇的你
Irene hired you?
艾琳什么时候雇你的
When did Irene hire you?
周二或周三吧
Tuesday, Wednesday?
你说她雇了你做全职吗
And she hired you full-time, you said?
一周40个小时
Forty hours a week.
我已经修好制冰机了 更换了所有管子
I already fixed the ice machine. Replaced all the tubing.
制冰机坏了
The ice machine broke?
你不在 听起来你错过了一些事情
You was away. Sounds like you missed some things.
布鲁斯 这就是我一直在找的屁♥股♥
Bruce, these are just the buttocks I've been searching for.
我必须把它放到我的实验品上
I must have them for my creature.
亨肯斯坦博士偷偷走到布鲁斯身后
And Dr. Hunkenstein sneaks up behind Bruce,
吓了他一跳 然后他就 把他的头给打爆了 他倒下了
scaring him, and he cracks him over the head. He's down!
人们很害怕
剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表