剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表
我马上就来
I'll be there in a second.
上车吧
- Get on the bus.
上车
- Go!
必须停止这种关系
That's got to stop.
我知道
I know, I know.
我们只是...我们爱着彼此
We just... We love each other.
很好 但我没跟她谈恋爱
Well, great, but I'm not in a relationship with her.
你得划清界限
You got to draw a line.
那么现在呢
So how about now?
-什么意思 -我是说 别上那该死的巴士...
- What do you mean? - I mean, don't get on the stupid bus...
-拜托 -跟我回纽约
- Come on. - ...and come back to New York with me.
把她一个人留在这儿吗
And leave her out here all alone?
听我说 我最不想做的 就是让你在我们之间做出选择
Look, the last thing I would want to do is to ask you to choose between us.
然而...
However...
到了给我打电♥话♥
Call me when you land.
你真让我失望
You disappoint me terribly.
嘿
Hey.
你在做什么呢
What are you doing?
我想我们得把房♥子卖♥♥了
I think we have to sell the house.
这太荒谬了
Okay, that's absurd.
因为官司、违规和日历灾难
We're bouncing vendor checks, between the lawsuit,
我们给供应商的支票跳票了
the violations and the calendar disaster.
-我们撑不过去了 -好吧
- We won't make it. - Okay.
-我知道事情有点不顺利 但是... -不顺利
- I know things are a little bumpy but... - Bumpy?
史蒂夫 我们在疯狂地赔钱
Stevie, we're bleeding money like crazy.
如果不是纽约俱乐部和巡演...
If not for the New York club and the tour...
没错 如果不是尼克的话
Oh, right, if not for Nick.
-我没有说... -你是这个意思 对吧
- I didn't say... - It's what you meant, didn't you?
-你必须得放手 -我必须吗
- You've gotta let it go! - I have to?
是你把尼克说得像救世主一样
You're the one who talks about Nick like he's our savior.
他摸什么都能变成金子 尼克
Everything he touches turns to gold. Nick.
-听起来太疯狂了 -听起来疯狂吗 我有能力 艾琳
- You sound crazy! - I sound crazy? I am capable, Irene!
我...
I'm...
我有能力 艾琳
I am capable, Irene.
当然你有能力 我知道的
Of course you are. I know you are.
相信我 我会处理这件事的
Trust me. I've got this.
我明白了 我知道了
I got it. I understand. I understand.
-演出马上就要开始了 -你们在干什么
- The show's going to begin soon. - What are you doing?
-让她们进来 -我们已经超过限制的人数了
- Let them in. - We're way over the limit.
我们已经被罚了最高限额的罚款了
We've already been penalized to the maximum.
有什么关系了呢
What does it matter?
-我是说... -让她们进来
- I mean... - Let them all in.
-马上 -看到吗
- Right now. - See?
欢迎 女士 十美元
Welcome, ladies. $10.
欢迎来到欲望舞团
Welcome to Chippendales.
祝你有一个美好的夜晚
Have a wonderful night.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝你晚上愉快 祝你玩得愉快 谢谢
Have a good night. Have a wonderful time. Thank you.
祝你有一个美好的夜晚
Have a wonderful night.
谢谢 十美元
Thank you. $10.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
祝你有一个美好的夜晚
Have a wonderful night.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们要吊销你的防火许可证
They are revoking your fire permit.
你得关门了
You're going to have to close your doors.
要关多久
For how long?
如果市府有自己的规定 会是永远
If the city has its way, forever.
我们会抗争到底 我们会在法庭上抗辩的
We'll fight this. We'll fight this in court.
你已经为我孩子的牙套买♥♥单了
You've already paid for my kid's braces.
你想为他的成人礼买♥♥单吗
You wanna pay for his bar mitzvah?
结束了 史蒂夫
It's over, Steve.
-结束什么 -俱乐部
- What's over? - The club.
洛杉矶欲望舞团
Chippendales Los Angeles.
都结束了
It's over.
欲望舞团
根据市消防委员会的命令关门
那是一个倒着的3
That's a backwards three.
我们的“E”都没了
We're all out of "E"s.
那为什么要把“今晚”写成这样
Then why spell "tonight" like that?
你把今晚拼写成 “T-O-N-I-G-H-T”了
You spell tonight "T-O-N-I-G-H-T."
今晚...欲望舞团
So take the "E" off that and put it in the Chippendales,
所以把“E”去掉 放上齐本德尔斯
我们的牌匾就不会这么难看了
and then our sign won't look like shit.
-谢谢 -好的
- Thank you. - Yeah.
-天哪 -德克萨斯
- Oh, my God. - Texas.
我们来了
- Whoo! - Here we are.
你搞定了
You've got this.
搞定什么
Got what?
这个 所有的
This. All of this.
好吧
Okay.
那么...
So...
我要回纽约了
I'm going to go back to New York.
怎么了
What?
你不需要我
You don't need me.
你在说什么呢 尼克
What are you talking about, Nick?
我当然需要你了
Of course I need you.
不需要了 我是说 也许你没注意到
You don't. I mean, maybe you haven't noticed,
但你什么都做了 你在预定演出
but you're doing everything. You're booking the gigs.
你在管理舞者
You're managing the dancers.
你在协调旅行
You're coordinating the travel.
我是说 你♥他♥妈♥的是绝对的指挥者
I mean, you're in total fucking command.
大多数时候我都不需要来
Most days I don't even need to come in.
你是想和他在一起
You wanna go to go be with him.
是的
I do.
路上有无数的男人等着你上
There's a million guys to fuck on the road.
我不想再上其他人了
I don't want to fuck other guys.
-我们说好了的
We had a deal.
-我知道 -怎么了
- I know. - What?
但我爱他
But I love him.
但我们是情侣
But we're the couple.
我们不是
We're not.
不是真的情侣
Not really.
你要选他而不选我
You're gonna pick him over me?
我觉得你太不切实际了
I think you're being unrealistic.
为什么不选我呢
Why not pick me?
-你知道为什么 -你可以选我
- You know why. - You could pick me.
一定要我说吗
Do I have to say it?
你和女人结过婚
Well, you were married to a woman.
你已经结过了
You've already done the thing.
是啊 因为我那时爱她
Yeah, because I was in love with her.
丹尼斯 你能只为我高兴吗
Denise, can you just be happy for me?
不能
No.
-丹尼斯 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- Denise. - Fuck you very much.
我们现在将讨论 即将到来的欧洲的入侵
We will now discuss the upcoming invasion of Europe.
是的 统治欧洲的计划如下
Yeah. The plan for European domination is as follows.
首先 欲望舞团军团将登陆英格兰
First, the Chippendale armies will land in England,
展开全面的性感攻势
launching a full-scale assault of the sexy.
然后 我们将穿越英吉利海峡 在那里拿下巴黎
Then, we will move across the Channel, where we will take Paris.
到这儿来
Come here.
-怎么了 -到这儿来
- What? - Come here.
那些法国女人都不知道她们会怎样
Those French broads won't know what hit 'em.
完全投降
Absolute surrender.
嘿
Hey.
先别急
Hold that thought.
-为什么 -我得去尿尿
- Why? - I have to pee.
我午餐时喝了三杯冰茶
I had three iced teas at lunch.
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
连我想你的一半都没有
Not half as much as I'll miss you.
尼克
Nick! Nick!
尼克 不
剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表