剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表
is something I should be involved in.
这是我应该负责的工作
It's something that I should be in charge of.
但宣传是我的工作
But merchandise is my domain.
日历又不是咖啡杯
A calendar is not a fucking coffee mug.
那是创意
It's creative.
这涉及到艺术方面的选择
There's artistic choices involved,
-舞台 灯光 服装 -我们正在做啊
- staging, lighting, wardrobe. - We're doing that.
他妈的那是谁
Who the fuck is that?
-那是谁 -那是布拉德利
- Who's that? - That's Bradley.
他们他妈的是什么人
Who the fuck are they?
杰森 杰森 伊森
Jason, Jason, Ethan.
-好啊 -一年有12个月
- Well. - Well, there are 12 months in a year.
-是的 谢谢 -所以 12个月的日历
- Yes. Thank you. - So, there are 12 months in a calendar
-而我们只有六个舞者 -但他们不是齐本德尔斯的
- and we only have six dancers. - But they're not Chippendales.
是的 他们也不是
Yeah. Neither are they.
但他们太帅了 谁会抱怨呢
But they're so handsome, who's gonna complain?
这他妈是扯淡
This is fucking bullshit.
-那是扯淡 -这是扯淡
- Such bullshit. - This is bullshit!
我很遗憾你这么想
I'm sorry you feel that way.
好了 你能让开让我们完成拍摄吗
Okay, could you step aside so we can finish the shoot?
你♥他♥妈♥的是认真的吗
Are you fucking serious?
是呀 我是说 布拉德利还没拍完
Yeah. I mean, Bradley hasn't shot yet,
而且杰森也是...
and one of the Jasons are still...
好吧 是的 你想让我让开
Okay, yeah. You want me to step aside?
-是的 -好的 我会让开的
- Yeah. - Yeah, I will step aside.
我们...我想我们可以不...
We... I think we could just not...
你不会这么笨的 史蒂夫
You're smarter than this, Steve.
完美
Wonderful.
-你还好吧 -各位 干得好
- You okay? - Wonderful work, everyone.
尼克
Nick.
等等 你可以跟我说
Wait a second, you can talk to me.
丹尼斯
Denise.
只是...
Just...
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
好的 登机口在左侧
All righty. Gate is to the left.
你能帮我订下一班去纽约的航♥班♥吗
Can you get me on the next flight to New York?
-单程还是往返 -单程
- One way or round trip? - One way.
-头等舱还是经济舱 -头等舱
- First class or coach? - First class.
吸烟还是不吸烟
Smoking or non-smoking?
他妈的吸烟
Oh, fucking smoking.
剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表