剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表
Because a lot of those questions were tough.
记者总是会问一些尖锐的问题
You know, reporters always ask those tough questions.
这就是游戏规则 他们想让您出丑 但您没出丑
That's the game. They want to make you look bad, but you ain't look bad.
-您在那里... -别说话
- You know, you was up there... - Stop talking.
电动番茄
靠边停车
- Pull over.
把车停在那儿
Pull over in there.
您要去哪儿
Where you going?
电动番茄呈现星期一男子脱衣舞
-狗屎 -每个人都想模仿我
- Shit. - Everybody's trying to copy me.
从我的作品中获利 我的冒险 我的努力
Profit off what I built. My risk, my hard work.
吸血鬼
Leeches.
要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
这是你的俱乐部吗
Is this your place?
是啊
Yeah.
你竟敢抄袭我的东西
You've got a lot of nerve ripping me off.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我是史蒂夫·班纳吉 欲望舞团俱乐部的老板
My name is Steve Banerjee, and I'm the owner of Chippendales.
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
不错的尝试
Nice try.
你说什么
Excuse me?
梅夫·格里芬
Merv Griffin.
-几天前还请过他 -他曾是我的雇员
He had the guy on a couple of nights ago. That was an employee of mine.
好吧 那家伙为你工作
Okay, yeah. That guy works for you?
事实上 是的 他是我的编舞
As a matter of fact, he does. He's my choreographer.
听着 伙计 我不知道你在这儿
Look, pal, I don't know what kind of a scam
想耍什么花招 但我不信
you're trying to pull here, but I ain't buying it.
所以我建议你带上 你那该死的移♥民♥屁♥眼♥儿
So I suggest you take your sorry immigrant ass
-去他妈的... -移♥民♥ 你说谁是移♥民♥
- and get the fuck... - Immigrant? Who you calling an immigrant?
我是美国人
I am an American.
我是欲望舞团股份有限公♥司♥的 所有者、总裁兼首席执行官
And I am the owner, president and CEO of Chippendales Enterprises Incorporated.
是我
I am!
你明白了吗
You got that?
相信我 你不会想吵架的
Trust me, you don't want this fight.
-对不起 -不
- I'm sorry. - No.
欲望舞团
我要把那地方烧为平地
I'm going to burn that place to the ground.
您不应该那么做
You shouldn't do that.
你是对的
You're right.
你要去做
You are going to do it.
-怎么了 -还记得那次你背叛我
- What? - Remember that time you betrayed me,
拍奥蒂斯的日历吗
shooting Otis' calendar?
-你欠我的 雷 -听我说 史蒂夫...
- You owe me, Ray. - Look, Steve...
班纳吉先生
Mr. Banerjee.
班纳吉先生 拜托
Mr. Banerjee, come on.
我觉得您该回家了
I think you've got to get home.
喝杯啤酒 亲吻您的老婆
Have a beer, kiss your wife.
你发过誓要效忠的 雷
You swore an oath of loyalty, Ray.
-我知道 -那就让我看看你是认真的
- I know that. - Then show me you meant it.
转到第五频道
Turn it to Channel 5.
你看到的是现场图像 消防员正在扑灭位于南塞普尔韦达
Live images you're seeing. Firefighters battling the blaze at The Electric Tomato,
和棕榈大道十字路口附近的 一家很受欢迎的
a popular restaurant nightclub near the intersection
夜♥总♥会♥“电动番茄”的大火
of South Sepulveda and Palms Boulevard.
目前还没有关于起火原因的消息
No word yet on the cause of the blaze.
消防官员表示 现在下结论还为时过早
Fire officials stating it's too soon to speculate.
目击者说 下午6点左右
Eyewitnesses say they saw smoke and flames
他们看到大楼后面冒出浓烟和火焰
emerging from the back of the building, starting at around 6:00 p.m.
了解更多详情 我们联♥系♥到记者莱斯利·维拉诺
For more on this developing story, we go to reporter Lesley Verrano,
正在现场报道
who's live on the scene.
谢谢 丹 我现在在塞普维达街 和棕榈街的拐角处
Thank you, Dan. I'm here at the corner of Sepulveda and Palms,
此时此刻 洛杉矶消防救援队
where as we speak, LA Fire and Rescue is desperately working
正在全力控制火势
to bring this blaze under control.
电动番茄夜♥总♥会♥ 卡尔弗城
No word yet on the cause of the fire...
目前还没有关于起火原因的消息...
剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表