剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表
Try again.
我只是想告诉你我对这个地方很着迷
Well, I just wanted to tell you that I'm obsessed with this place.
-谢谢 -我他妈的太喜欢这里了
- Thank you. - I fucking love this place.
梦幻般的场景
The fantasy aspect.
男性和女性权力动态的逆转
The reversal of male and female power dynamics.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
还有那些他妈的性感的舞男 请原谅我这么直白
And the fucking bodies. Forgive me for stating the obvious,
但我觉得你真的很厉害
but I think you really have something.
-怎么讲 -是的
- Do you now? - Yeah.
这可能是很受欢迎的
This could be huge.
这可能是全球性的
This could be global.
欲望舞团 可能会是个连锁俱乐部
Chippendales, this could be a chain.
无论在哪里 只要有女人
Anywhere that there are women
想挣脱束缚 最终像男人一样掌控一切
who want to cut loose and finally take control
哪怕只有一夜也好
of things, like men, for a night.
很受欢迎的
Huge.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
-丹尼斯·考夫兰 -丹尼斯·考夫兰
- Denise Coughlan. - Denise Coughlan.
我是尼克·德·诺亚
Nick De Noia.
尼克·德·诺亚
Nick De Noia.
你在搞什么鬼
What is your deal?
搞鬼 我在搞什么鬼
My deal? What is my deal?
你是干什么的
Who are you?
我猜你可能会说我是娱乐圈的人
I guess you could say I'm a showbiz guy.
这是谁的主意 整个...
Whose idea was this? This whole...
这是谁想出来的
Who came up with this?
这么说吧 我找到了一块煤 把它变成了钻石
Let's just say I found a lump of coal and turned it into a diamond.
你是导演 你是制片人
So you're the director? You're the producer?
你是编舞吗
Are you the choreographer?
选D 以上都是
D. All of the above.
-不 该死 -是的
- No shit. - Yep.
所以我猜
So I'm guessing
你一定有权做出某些雇佣决定
you must have the authority to make certain hiring decisions.
你知道吗 我感觉 这不是一句空洞的恭维话
You know, I had a feeling this wasn't just a dick suck.
这个地方以及我在这里
This place and me here.
这就是命运
This is fate.
我需要在这里工作
- I need to work here.
你需要我在这里工作
You need me to be working here.
-是这样吗 -是的 尼克·德·诺亚
- Is that so? - Yes, it is, Nick De Noia.
请告诉我 丹尼斯·考夫兰
And pray tell, Denise Coughlan,
你到底会提供什么服务
exactly what services would you be providing?
靠 我能搞定 这些脱衣舞男 我能端咖啡
Well, shit, I can wrangle these strippers, I can fetch coffee.
我的意思是 我是个构想师
I mean, I'm a vision facilitator.
服装设计师
A costume designer.
-特别作为服装设计师 -你是服装设计师
- Especially costume designer. - You're a costume designer?
是的 我是贸易公♥司♥的接待员 但是 我...
Yeah, I'm a receptionist by trade, but I...
时尚是我的爱好
Fashion is my passion.
-真想不到 -是的
- You don't say. - Yes.
我定制饰钉
I custom stud.
我装饰夹克 斗篷 我甚至有自己的服装品牌
I appliqué jackets, capes. I even had my own clothing line
-有段时间 -你有自己的服装品牌
- for a while. - Your own line?
是呀 我他妈的是个 有缝纫机的魔术师
Yeah. I'm a fucking magician with a sewing machine.
我可以为你们俱乐部 做你们可以用的最疯狂的东西
I could make the craziest shit for this place, which you could use.
真的吗 那是什么意思
Really? And what's that supposed to mean?
我是说 这些服装...
I mean, the costumes are...
-你说什么 -服装是薄弱环节
- Excuse me? - They're the weak link.
-真的吗 -它们太普通了
- Really? - They're just so generic.
这是昂贵的狗屎
It's expensive shit.
这是昂贵的“狗屎”
It's expensive "shit."
这不是创新
It's not innovative.
这不是原创
It's not original.
这不是...你需要... 你需要那种“惊艳”的感觉
It's not... You need... You need that "wow" factor.
和节目的其他部分一样
Like the rest of the show.
你可以提供你的射钉枪吗
That you can provide with your stud gun?
你让我别无选择
You leave me no choice.
我借你用一下
Yum. Let me borrow you.
-看起来不错 里奇 -里奇
- Looking good, Richie. - Ooh! Richie!
很好
The pants.
我都不知道有多少次 有个脱衣舞男在我面前
I can't tell you how many times I've had a stripper in my face
而我却脱不掉他的裤子
and I couldn't get his pants off.
因为问题是 你没法把裤子从他的鞋子上脱下来
Because the problem is, you can't get them off over his shoes.
这是一个大♥麻♥烦
It's a major pain in the ass,
更不用说 作为表演的一部分
not to mention, as a performance aspect,
它不是很流畅
it's not very slick.
不性感
It's not sexy.
你笨手笨脚
You're fumbling around.
但幸运的是 我想出了一个解决办法
But fortunately, I came up with a solution.
展示...
Presenting...
可分离的裤子
Breakaway pants.
那些应该是马克杯
Those should be the mugs.
不 这些是T恤衫 我想那些就是马克杯
No, these are the T-shirts. I think those are the mugs.
我们要聘请这个女人
We are hiring this woman.
嗨 丹尼斯·考夫兰 医疗接待员 纽约时尚技术学院肄业
Hi, Denise Coughlan, medical receptionist. FIT dropout.
她是个服装设计师 冷酷的天才
She's a costume designer and stone-cold genius.
他妈的可分离裤子
Fucking breakaway pants.
游戏规则改变者
Game-changer.
我很抱歉 我不能再增加工资了
I'm sorry. I can't add another salary to payroll.
我们需要她 我需要她
We need her. I need her.
答案是不行
The answer is no.
让我理理头绪
So let me get this straight.
-你偷走了我最好的舞者... -我没有偷任何人
- You steal my best dancer... - I did not steal anybody.
留下她 不然我就走人
Bring her on or I walk.
这是威胁吗
Is that a threat?
这是一个承诺
It's a promise.
我们应该聘请她
We should hire her.
服装 改装 清洁 我们都外包了
Costumes, alterations, cleaning, we outsource all of that.
如果我们有内部人员
If we had someone in-house,
从长远来看可能会 为我们节省一大笔钱
that would probably save us a fortune in the long run.
再说 多一个女孩在身边也挺好的
Besides, it would be nice to have another girl around.
史蒂夫 你说呢
Well, what do you say, Steve?
只是因为这在财务上是合理的
Only because it makes financial sense.
只是因为是合理的
Only because it makes sense.
这是你做过的最好的决定
This is the best decision you've ever made.
我不会让你失望的 先生
I'm not going to let you down, sir.
姐妹
Sister!
是啊
This is it.
这就是我们的团队
This is the team.
这些真的很漂亮
You know, these are really beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表