剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表
And here come two half-naked friends,
准备增强感情
ready to take things up a notch.
一转身 外套就不见了
Couple turns and there goes the coat!
来得正是时候
Just in time.
如果你想摸一下自己
Touch yourself if you want,
但如果你想尝一口 那就得拿钱来
but if you want a taste, that's gonna cost ya.
所有这些男人...哦 天哪 有一对免费的屁♥股♥
All these men... Oh, my God, there's a free pair of butt cheeks.
你知道它会像奖品一样来去匆匆
You know it would come, don't act surprised.
往脸上打一拳怎么样 一人桌
How about a thrust to the face? Table for one.
史蒂夫 客人很喜欢这些日历
Steve, people are loving these calendars!
太棒了 女人喜欢知道 今天是什么日子 而且还有裸男
That's amazing. Women love to know what date it is. And naked men.
我有事要告诉你 跟我上楼吧
I have to tell you something. Come upstairs with me.
道格 你能替我一下吗
Doug, can you take over?
一天而已 现在你有故事可以分享了
...one day only, and now you have the stories to share.
好的
Okay.
史蒂夫...
Steve...
来
Come, come.
-你去哪儿了 -来 坐这儿 坐
- Where were you? - Come, sit here. Sit down.
-我有一些非常令人兴奋的消息 -好的
- I have some very exciting news. - Okay.
你知道那个为我们 制♥作♥日历的印刷机厂吗
You know that printing press that makes our calendars?
知道啊
Yes.
我买♥♥下它了
I bought it!
你买♥♥下了
You bought it?
由于其他客户的原因 他们生产日历的速度不够快
They weren't making calendars fast enough because of other customers.
所以我解决了这个问题
And so I addressed the problem.
是出♥售♥的吗 史蒂夫
Was it for sale, Steve?
-不是 -那你是怎么买♥♥的
- No. - Then how did you buy it?
你知道《教父》吧
You know The Godfather?
里面有一个黑帮人物 他说
In it there's a gangster character, he says,
“我给了他一个他无法拒绝的条件”
"I made him an offer he can't refuse."
我做到了
I did that.
我就是这么做的
That's what I did.
史蒂夫 你花了多少钱
Steve, how much did you spend?
-无所谓了 -当然有所谓了
- It doesn't matter. - It absolutely matters.
俱乐部的财务是我负责的
The club's finances are my department,
而你在没有和我商量的情况下 就大手笔购买♥♥了
and you made a massive purchase without even consulting me.
我在日历上有大计划
I have big plans for the calendars.
我想从明年开始把日历推向全国 有了我们自己的印刷厂
We go national, starting next year, with our own printing press,
我们可以想印多少日历就印多少
we can print as many calendars as we want.
在生意场上 这被称为控制生产手段
In business, that's known as controlling the means of production.
-史蒂夫 我没查看我们的财务状况 -我查看过了
- Steve, I didn't run the numbers. - I ran the numbers.
没问题 财务状况非常好
It works. It's really good.
我是国王 你是我的王后
I am a king. You are my queen.
如果你不能站在舞台中间
Grab your hair and pull it yourself
就抓着你的头发自己拉
if you can't be in the middle of the stage!
女士们 先生们 有请精力充沛而强大的奥蒂斯
Ladies and gentlemen, the great and powerful Otis.
大声点
Make some noise!
这就是你所追求的魔力
This is the magic you come for.
你现在过得开心吗
Are you having the time of your life?
一整夜
All night long.
你给他钱 他就会给你表演
You show the money, he'll show you the moves!
表演就是这样的
That's how it works.
各位 再为奥蒂斯呐喊吧
One more time for Otis, everybody!
他来了
There he goes.
女士们 希望你们带了毛巾和换洗的内♥裤♥
Ladies, I hope you brought a towel and a change of panties.
到了 三、二、一
Here we go. Three, two, one.
你知道你在哪里吗
Do you know where you are?
-一家餐厅吗 -不是随便一家餐厅
- A restaurant? - Not just any restaurant.
帕利塞德俱乐部
The Palisade Club.
这是城里最热门的地方
It's the hottest spot in town.
所有的名人都来这里是为了看和被看
All the celebrities come here to see and be seen.
沃伦·比蒂 娜塔莉·伍德 吉尔·杰拉德
Warren Beatty, Natalie Wood, Gil Gerard.
-我能帮您吗 -请给我一张两人桌
- May I help you? - Table for two, please.
您有预定吗
Do you have a reservation?
没有
I do not.
该是我们表演的时候了
It's time we started acting the part.
什么部分
The part of what?
我们是非常成功的人士
The fantastically successful people we are.
我们有城里最火的夜♥总♥会♥之一
We have one of the hottest nightclubs in the city,
最畅销的日历 而且 到今天为止
a top-selling calendar and, as of today,
-还有一间印刷厂能够... -对不起
- a printing press capable of... - I'm sorry.
看起来我们没有空位了
It seems we have nothing available.
那边的那个怎么样
What about that one over there?
那是四人聚会用的
That's for parties of four.
那就这边这个呢
Okay, oh! What about this one right here?
那是为会员保留的
That one is reserved for members.
会员 我如何成为会员
Members? How do I get one of those?
有一套程序
Well, there is a process.
-一套程序 -您得申请
- A process? - You have to apply.
太棒了 请给我一份申请表好吗
Great! May I please have an application?
其实并非...
It's not quite so...
你需要一个会员来担♥保♥你
You need a member to sponsor you.
-是这样啊 -我们去别的地方吧
- Is that so? - Let's go someplace else.
不 我要在这里吃
No, I want to eat here.
除非出于某种原因 我们在这里不受欢迎
Unless for some reason, we are not welcome here.
先生
Sir?
我想知道 你们的会员中 有棕色皮肤的吗
I wonder, do any of your members happen to have brown skin?
-因为看起来... -我向您保证
- Because from the looks of it... - I assure you,
-这个俱乐部欢迎所有人... -你能向我保证吗
- this club welcomes people of all... - You can assure me?
知道可以用申请表做什么吗
Know what you can do with your application?
-你可以把它塞进你的屁♥股♥里 -嘿 住嘴
- You can shove it up your ass! - Hey! Stop it.
史蒂夫
Steve.
你真无♥耻♥
Shame on you.
班纳吉 印刷厂
-慢一点他们赚的钱更多 -你同步的时候会得到更多的钱
- Slower, they make more money. - You get more money if you synchronize,
-这很好 所以... -另外两个还可以更好
- and it's good so... - The other two could get better.
给我看看你们练习的舞步
Just show me the routine that you guys worked on.
-专注点 -五、六、七、八
- Focus. - Five, six, seven, eight.
我们来个调酒师的动作吧
Why don't we do a bartending move?
就像这样 一杯
Like shot, shot, shot, shot, shot.
滚出去 你在说什么...
Get the fuck outta here! What are you...
好吧 对不起
All right. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
你现在跳舞吗
You dance now?
-我们也有这个动作 -动起来
- We got this one too. - Hit it.
-你喜欢那样 -这还不错
- You love that. - That's kinda good.
是尼克
It's Nick.
然后 我要像跺脚一样
And then, I want like a stomp.
-我给个侧身动作 屁♥股♥... -悬垂 我们保持这个动作
- I give it side action, with the hip... - Suspense, we're holding.
我想...是的 我们保持这样 我们感觉到了
I think that... Yeah, we hold, we feel it.
-做得好 小伙子们 -也许是个幌子...
- Nice job, guys. - Maybe a cover...
该死
Shit.
不可能
No way.
看看谁回来了
Well, well, well. Look who's back.
我们要在纽约开一家齐本德尔斯
We're opening a Chippendales in New York.
-再说一遍 -我们打算开一家
- Excuse me? - And I'm gonna run it.
-什么 -如果你有意见...
- What? - If you have a problem with...
-我不认为... -如果你对此有意见
- I don't think... - If you have a problem with that,
我就自己开家店
I'll open my own place.
一个竞争的俱乐部美国男子 男子
A competing club, U.S. Male. M-A-L-E.
过去几周我都在忙这件事
That's what I've been up to the past few weeks.
我一直在纽约 和投资者见面
I've been out in New York, meeting with investors.
顶级百老汇的家伙 你猜怎么着
Top Broadway guys, and guess what?
他们喜欢这个主意
They ate it up with a spoon.
拿出支票 准备融♥资♥ 而不是房♥间里一个没有性♥欲♥的人
Checkbooks out, ready to finance, not a soft cock in the room.
所以...
So...
基本上 在我看来 你有两个选择
Basically, the way I see it, you've got two choices.
你和我团结起来 横扫纽约
You and me stick together and take the Big Apple by storm,
还是你和我开战
or you and me go to war.
我带着我的才华 我的眼光 更不用说这个俱乐部里一半的舞者
I take my talent, my vision,
not to mention half the dancers in this club,
我成为你最大的 竞争对手和最可怕的噩梦
and I become your biggest competitor and worst nightmare.
会很难看的 史蒂夫 血流成河
剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表