剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表
Nick. Nick. No, no, no!
拜托 天啊
Please, please! Jesus Christ.
不 天啊
No, God!
嘿
Hey!
救命 谁来救救我啊
Help! Somebody help me!
有人...
Will somebody...
救命
Help!
史蒂夫
Steve?
史蒂夫
Steve?
艾琳
Irene?
怎么了
What's going on?
-是尼克 -尼克怎么了
- It's Nick. - What about Nick?
他死了
He's dead.
-什么 -他被谋杀了
- What? - He was murdered.
-什么 -今天早上 在纽约的办公室
- What? - This morning, in the New York office.
有人进来开枪打死了他
Somebody just came in and shot him.
谁呢
Who?
我不知道
I don't know.
天哪
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
有人在那里吗
Was anyone there?
什么
What?
有人看到谋杀了吗
Did anybody see the murder happen?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不确定
I'm not sure.
-谁告诉你的 -鲍比
- Well, who told you? - Bobby.
鲍比是怎么知道的
And how did Bobby hear about it?
布拉德福 因为他发现了尸体
Bradford, because he found the body.
但他没有亲眼目睹
But he didn't witness it.
不 他...
No, he was...
他在走廊尽头 然后他听到了枪声 然后...
He was down the hall and then he heard the gunshot, and then...
然后他发现了尼克
And then he found Nick.
听起来像是随机抢劫
Sounds like just a random robbery.
你知道的 就是一次随机的抢劫之类的
You know, just a random stick-up or something like that.
听起来就是这样
That's what it sounds like.
是的 也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
纽约真是个充满暴♥力♥的地方
New York is such a terribly violent place.
真不敢相信
Can't believe it.
史蒂夫
Steve.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道你们俩关系不太好
I know you two weren't exactly the closest.
是的 我们有分歧 但我从没想过伤害他
Yeah, we had our differences, but I would never wish harm upon him.
当然不会
Of course not.
史蒂夫
Steve!
史蒂夫
Steve!
该死的凶手
Fucking murderer!
史蒂夫
Steve!
史蒂夫
Steve! Steve!
史蒂夫
Steve!
史蒂夫
Steve!
你是个杀人凶手
You're a killer!
史蒂夫
Steve!
史蒂夫 我会让你进监狱的 你这个混♥蛋♥
Steve, I will see you in jail, you fucking shit!
史蒂夫
Steve!
-你是个杀人犯 -嘿 丹尼斯
- You're a murderer. - Hey, hey. Denise. Denise.
-我知道你做了什么 -嘿
- I know what you did. - Hey, hey.
安静点 有邻居 现在是清晨
Be quiet. There are neighbors. It's early morning.
安静点 我们可以谈谈
Just talk quietly and we can talk.
告诉我为什么你♥他♥妈♥的 把我的心掏出来
Tell me why you ripped my fucking heart out!
-住嘴 -杀人犯
- Stop talking. - Murderer!
-别说了 -杀人犯
- Take a deep breath. - Where's Irene?
上车走吧 我们稍后再谈 好吗
Get in the car and leave, and then we'll talk later, okay?
你跟我谈
You talk to me.
你喝醉了 去睡觉 然后回来我们再谈 好吗
You're drunk. Go sleep and then come back and we can talk, okay?
你在说疯话
You're saying crazy shit.
-闭嘴 -我疯了还是我在胡说八道
- Shut it. - Am I being crazy or am I being sane?
你这个混♥蛋♥
You fucking piece of shit!
你在玩什么把戏
What game are you playing?
我能从你的眼睛里看出来 你杀了他
I can see it in your eyes. You killed him!
你是个杀人犯
You're a murderer!
艾琳
Irene!
丹尼斯 你别再叫喊了 亲爱的
Denise, you have to stop screaming, sweetie.
你太吵了 怎么了
You're too loud. What's going on?
她不是喝醉了就是吸毒了
She's drunk or on drugs.
-她在胡言乱语 -看着我
- She's not making any sense. - Look at me.
你在叫喊
You're screaming.
好的 我很高兴你能来
All right. I'm so glad you're here.
她在胡言乱语
She's not making any sense.
-你老公是个杀人犯 -别再胡言乱语了 你不要
- Your husband's a murderer. - Not making any sense. You're not.
你跟个杀人犯在一起
You're with a murderer.
-住嘴 -你知道我在说什么
- Shut up! - You do know what I'm saying.
等一下 好吗 我们有邻居
One second, okay? We have neighbors.
小心他
Watch him.
你 尼克...
You. Nick...
-尼克... -尼克是我朋友
- Nick... - Nick was my friend.
他妈的 你知道你做的事
Fuck! You know you did it.
-你参与了吗 -安静
- Are you in on it? - Be quiet.
你的双手沾满了鲜血 艾琳
You have blood on your hands, Irene.
-住嘴 -双手沾满了鲜血
- Shut up! - Blood on your hands.
你怎么敢
How dare you?
双手沾满了鲜血
Blood on your hands.
你的双手沾满了鲜血
You have blood on your hands.
-我们得报♥警♥了 -艾琳 听着
- We have to call the police. - Listen.
她快疯了
She's losing her mind.
-我们不需要这么做 -她在我们家大门前
- We don't need to. - She's at the gate
大声喊叫着
in front of our house, screaming.
-她会冷静下来回家的 -不 我们得报♥警♥
- She'll calm down and go home. - No, we have to call the cops.
让我想一下
Think about this for a second.
-不 我要报♥警♥ -不要报♥警♥
- No, I'm calling. - Do not call the police!
好吧
Okay.
我们不需要报♥警♥
We don't need to call the police.
好吗
Okay?
我要去看看宝宝
I'm gonna go check on the baby.
史蒂夫
Steve.
我发现保险箱里少了一万五千美元
I noticed there was $15,000 missing from the safe.
你用那笔钱干什么了
What did you do with that money?
你用那笔钱干什么了
What did you do with that money?
你用那笔钱干什么了
What did you do with that money?
天哪
Oh, my God.
-艾琳 -天哪
- Irene. - Oh, my God!
-不 -艾琳
- No! - Irene!
艾琳 宝贝 怎么了
Irene, baby, what's going on?
艾琳 跟我说话
Irene, talk to me.
艾琳
Irene.
-拜托... -不
- Please, please... - No.
嘿 艾琳 宝贝 拜托
Hey, Irene, baby, please.
你真觉得我会做那种事吗
Do you really think I would do that?
你疯了吗 看着我
Are you crazy? Just look at me.
看着我 别这样
Just look at me and just stop it.
-嘿 看着我 -放开我 别碰我
- Hey, just look at me. - Get off me! Don't touch me!
-不 -就...
- No! - Just...
嘿
Hey.
嘿 你了解我
Hey. You know me.
你了解我
You know me.
-你了解我 -我他妈的不了解你
- You know me. - I don't fucking know you!
你♥他♥妈♥的放开我
Get the fuck off of me!
嘿 小宝贝 嘿
Hey, little girl. Hey.
嗨 亲爱的 我们要...
Hi, sweetie. We're gonna...
我们要去个短途旅行
We're gonna go on a little trip.
我知道 你是个贪睡的宝宝 过来
I know. Are you a sleepyhead? Come here.
过来 我抓到你了
Come here. I got ya.
我知道
剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表