剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
不客气
You're so welcome.
很高兴见到你 彼得
Good to see you, Peter.
哦 天哪 简直不敢相信刚刚发生了什么
Oh, my God! You are not going to believe what just happened.
发生了什么
What happened?
他刚让我朗读他的 新电影中的一个角色的片段
He just asked me to read for a part in his new movie.
那又怎样
Yeah?
当然他做到了
Of course he did.
那是什么意思
What's that mean?
你真的不知道
You really don't know?
知道什么
Know what?
他想上你
He wants to fuck you.
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
因为这是事实
Because it's true.
他有没有说“你有某种特质”
Did he say, "You have a certain quality"?
他说了吗
Did he say that?
“我有个最适合你的角色”
"I got this part you'd be perfect for."
是啊 当然他做到了
Yeah, of course he did.
保罗 你有时候真是个混♥蛋♥
Paul, you can be a real asshole sometimes.
你会和他上♥床♥的
You're gonna fuck him.
-你再说一遍 -你会和彼得·博格达诺维奇上♥床♥的
Excuse me? You are going to fuck Peter Bogdanovich.
我不会和彼得·博格达诺维奇上♥床♥的
I am not gonna fuck Peter Bogdanovich.
-你会的 只是你现在还不知道罢了 -住嘴 保罗
- You are. You just don't know it yet. - Shut up, Paul.
在哪里试镜
Where's the audition? Hmm?
在他比佛利山庄酒店的别♥墅♥里
In his bungalow at the Beverly Hills Hotel?
不 等等 应该在他法国南部的小木屋里
No, wait, it'll be at his chalet in the south of France.
那就是他的行动 真♥他♥妈♥圆滑
That's the move. Fucking smooth fucker.
你为什么就不能为我高兴呢
Why can't you ever be happy for me?
我只是看到什么就说什么 实事求是地说
I just say what I see. Just calling it like it is.
滚蛋
Fuck off.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -不 去你♥妈♥的♥ 多萝西
- Fuck you! - No, fuck you, Dorothy!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
算了
Come on.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你不能只吸引女人的身体 还要吸引她的思想
You can't just engage a woman's body, you got to engage her mind.
女人不像男人
Women aren't like men.
她们想要一个故事
They want a story.
你得给她们编个童话
You gotta weave them a fairy tale.
他妈的婊♥子♥
Fucking bitch!
该死的荡♥妇♥
Fucking slut.
保罗
Paul!
该死的
God damn it!
保罗 怎么了
Paul, what is going on?
怎么了
What's going on?
我会告诉你♥他♥妈♥的怎么回事
I'll tell you what's fucking going on.
他妈的彼得·博格达诺维奇 就是这么回事
Peter fucking Bogdanovich, that's what's going on.
我不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
他妈的他可是个 好莱坞大导演 史蒂夫
He's a major fucking Hollywood director, Steve.
他刚刚让多萝西 为他的新电影朗读了片段
And he just asked Dorothy to read for his new film.
-那不是很好吗 -不 这他妈不好 史蒂夫
- Isn't that good? - No, it's not fucking good, Steve.
真♥他♥妈♥的可怕
It's fucking horrible.
为什么这么可怕
Why is it horrible?
天啊 难道他妈的 每件事我都得向你解释吗
Jeez. Do I have to explain every fucking thing to you?
史蒂夫 这意味着他要上她了
What it means, Steve, is that he is going to fuck her.
等他上了她 他就会把她从我身边抢走
And when he fucks her, he's going to steal her away from me.
-该死的婊♥子♥ -你从哪里知道的
- Fucking bitch! - Where are you getting this?
因为事情就是这样的 史蒂夫
Because that's how this shit works, Steve!
我知道这是怎么回事 他妈的
I know how this shit works! Fuck!
我为她做了这么多 没有我她根本就不会在这里
After all I've done for her. She wouldn't be here without me.
她会做该死的花生酱冻糕和...
She'd be fucking making peanut butter parfaits and...
对不起 我受够了
I'm sorry. I've had it.
什么 你受够了什么
What? You've had it with what?
-你 -你再说一次
- You. - Excuse me?
你的坏能量
You are bad energy.
坏能量 去你♥妈♥的♥ 《独角兽童话》坏的能量
Bad energy? Go fuck yourself, Unicorn Tales. Bad energy.
我们排练的时候不能让他在旁边
I can't have him around while we're rehearsing.
你在听这混♥蛋♥说话吗 史蒂夫
You listening to this piece of shit, Steve?
说到不能让你在旁边 我也不需要你的主持了
Speaking of not having you around, your emceeing services are no longer required.
-你说什么 -你令人毛骨悚然 你太怪了
- Excuse me? - You're creepy and you're weird.
你被解雇了
And you're fired.
-你不能炒了我 -但我炒了你
- Yeah. Well, you don't get to fire me. - Oh, but I do.
你能帮我把这混♥蛋♥摆平吗 史蒂夫
Will you set this cocksucker straight, please, Steve?
史蒂夫
Steve?
我把所有创意事宜 都全权交给尼克处理了
I've given Nick full authority in all creative matters.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥的在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
-去你♥妈♥的♥ 班纳吉 -保罗
- Fuck you, Banerjee. - Paul?
保罗
Paul?
重新开张大吉
Welcome to Chippendales!
玩得开心 姑娘们
Have fun, girls!
-杰夫 给舞者们再来点水 -好勒
- We need more water for the dancers. - Yep.
拜托 伙计们 这件事一小时前就该做了
Come on, guys. This should have been done an hour ago.
鲍比 我们有足够的酒撑过今晚吗
Bobby, think this will hold us?
-如果有的话 我们需要更多朗姆酒 -保罗 你能去后面看看吗
- If anything, we need more rum. - Paul, could you check in back?
没问题 老板
Sure thing, boss.
-你有时间吗 -我有点忙 有什么事吗
- Do you have a second? - I'm a little busy. What's up?
这有点随意 但我有一个想法
This is kind of random, but I had this idea.
我知道你有多崇拜休·海夫纳
I know how much you admire Hugh Hefner.
是的
I do.
这让我想到
Which got me thinking.
如果欲望舞团来点儿 像花♥花♥公♥子♥俱乐部那样的东西呢
What if Chippendales did like a Playboy Club thing?
戴领结和衬衫袖口
Cuffs and collars.
就像兔女郎一样 这可能是一种很有格调的做法
Just like the Bunnies. It could be a really classy touch.
我觉得很可笑
I feel ridiculous.
你是个天才
You are a genius.
是吗
Well?
女士们
Ladies and ladies,
准备好享受人生中 最美好的夜晚了吗
are you ready to have the greatest night of your lives?
欢迎你们最狂野的幻想成真
Please welcome your wildest fantasies come to life,
欲望舞团的劲爆舞男们
the men of Chippendales!
脱下来
Take it off! Whoa!
我们走吧 亲爱的
Let's go, honey.
-怎么了 -我们走 快点
- What? - We're leaving. Come on.
这是你这辈子见过的 最棒的表演 这是事实
The greatest show you'll ever see in your entire lives, and that's a fact!
你付钱了 你看到了 你会记得的
You paid, you saw, you will remember.
鞠躬吧 伙计们
Take a bow, fellas.
那么多的裸男 多么好玩啊
So much nudity, so much fun.
这是欲望舞团历史上最伟大的一晚
This has been the greatest night in Chippendales' history.
晚安
Good night!
耶
Yeah!
加油欲望舞团 宝贝
To Chippendales, baby!
加油欲望舞团
To Chippendales!
太棒了
That was wonderful.
大家都跳得太好了
Absolutely wonderful work, everybody.
跳得很好
Wonderful work.
非常感谢 极好的表演
Thank you so much. Fantastic work.
我花过的最值得的三千美元
Best $3,000 I ever spent.
很高兴能为你服务
Glad I could be of service.
好了...
Well...
祝你好运
Good luck to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
-好了... -演讲
- Okay... - Speech, speech, speech!
你脱了衣服 女人们都很喜欢
You took off your clothes and the women loved it!
-加油欲望舞团 -加油欲望舞团
To Chippendales! To Chippendales!
我是保罗
This is Paul.
我是多萝西
And this is Dorothy.
-我们现在不在家 -请留下你的名字
- We're not in right now. - So leave your name.
-电♥话♥号♥码... -来电♥话♥的时间...
- Number... - And time of call...
-我们会回复你的... -尽快的
- And we'll get back to you... - ...as soon as possible.
保罗 我是史蒂夫
Paul, it's Steve.
剧集 | 欢迎来到切彭代尔斯(2022) | 导航列表