剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
I've studied him intimately,
他有很多惧怕失去的
someone with a great deal to lose
并且坚定认为
and someone with an unshakeable belief
为自保他有权杀人
in his right to kill in order to protect himself.
求你别杀我
Please don't.
你构建了自己那套
You're the architect of your own
扭曲的道德观 布鲁克米勒先生
warped morality, Herr Bruckmuller.
穷♥人♥的命一文不值
The lives of the poor are expendable.
她甚至算不上是个好情人
She wasn't even a good lover.
你的疯狂根深蒂固
Your madness is deeply ingrained.
你把我当值得你研究的病患
You think I would make a fine patient?
这城市真美啊 不是吗 医生
Such a beautiful city, don't you think, Doctor?
多么难能可贵 卡尔·鲁伊格做的还不够
What a prize! Lueger doesn't go far enough.
维也纳市长 宣扬反犹主义
他永远做不出能拯救维也纳的事
He will never do what helps Vienna to survive.
那到底是什么
And what is that, exactly?
除掉害虫
To get rid of the vermin.
那些危险分子
The subversives.
知识分子
The intellectuals.
专门揭发名人丑闻的记者
The muck-raking journalists.
当一切开始瓦解时 只有铁腕
It'll need a strong arm to protect the honest folk
才能保护诚实的人
when it all starts to unravel.
你想接过他的市长职位
You want to take over his mantle.
你自以为很聪明
You think you are so clever.
狡猾 诡诈...
Slippery, cunning...
你那狡诈种族的人全是这德行
like the rest of your sly race.
但或许不是
But maybe not.
别跳下去
Don't jump.
亲爱的医生 我没打算跳
My dear doctor, I don't intend to.
我早说了 这主意愚蠢至极
I told him. I told him it was a stupid idea!
你中枪了
You've been shot.
我知道
I realise.
希望不会再中枪
And I'd prefer not to be shot again.
等摩天轮带我们下去
Wait for the wheel to take us down.
你无处可逃
There's no escape for you.
你也逃不了
Nor for you...
犹太人医生
Doctor Jew!
警♥察♥ 退后
Police. Back off!
警♥察♥
Police.
麦克斯
Max!
他还活着 你可以逮捕他了
He's alive. You can arrest him.
你差点死在上面 麦克斯
You almost died up there, Max.
到底出了什么岔子
What the hell went wrong?
没有 一切顺利进行
Nothing. It went perfectly.
我们让他认罪了 探长
We got him to confess, Inspector.
你的帽子
Your hat.
我穿上了新的绉纱裙子
I wore my new crepe de Chine.
康戈尔德先生深深为我着迷
Herr Korngold was quite taken.
他向我求婚了
He proposed to me.
我时不时跟他见面就是为了让你吃醋
I meet with him every so often just to make you jealous.
麦克斯 你有听我说话吗
Max, are you even listening?
你到底如何看待这段关系 看待我们
What do you want from this? From us?
什么意思 你为什么说这些 克拉拉
What do you mean? What's this about, Clara?
我要听你说真心话
I need to hear the truth from you.
你离我越来越远
You've been drifting away from me, and...
我们不能这样下去
we can't go on as we are.
克拉拉 克拉拉
Clara... Clara...
-你这是怎么了 -我不会怨恨你的
- what's gotten into you? - I won't hate you.
我只是得知道你对我的感情
I just need to know your feelings.
你...
Would you...?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
瞧 说出来也不是很难嘛
See? That wasn't so difficult.
每个人都有阴暗面
There is a shadow self,
艾米莉亚
不为人知 拼命想隐藏的身份
a secret identity that everyone is struggling to hide.
我越深入其他人的疯狂
The deeper my journey into other people's madness,
就越不认识自己
the less I know myself.
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表