剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
我看到失去的痛苦
I see the pain of loss.
你呢 你有什么想法
And you? What do you think?
这两者并无区别 你用弗洛伊德精神疗法
But there's no difference between your Freudian cure
而这些可怜人向她那种骗子倾诉悲痛
and these poor souls spilling their grief to a charlatan like her.
别碰我 退后 警官
Hands off! Stand back, Officer!
我要找警务处处长
I need to talk to the Commissioner.
就是这样
That's what it is.
-怎么回事 -先生 请冷静一下
- What's going on here? - Please calm down, sir.
霍德林享有特权 先生...
Holderlein enjoys special privileges. Sir...
他为市长的竞选活动捐款
He donates to the Mayor's campaign.
布鲁克米勒先生...
Herr Bruckmuller...
他是为了他妻子才去那该死的降灵会
He only went to that damned seance for his wife's sake.
为什么他被拘留了
Why has he been detained?
他没有被捕 只是请他回答几个问题
He's not under arrest. He's just being questioned.
我们认为凶手是一个有钱有地位的人
We believe the killer was wealthy, a man of standing.
霍德林当时在场 他符合我们的剖析
Holderlein was in that room and he fits our profile.
-所以他是嫌疑犯 -"剖析"
- It makes him a suspect. - "Profile"?!
他到底在说什么胡话
What the hell is he talking about?
那是我们给凶手绘制的心理画像
It means we have a psychological portrait of the killer.
那证据呢 物证呢
What about proof? What about evidence?
这里不是警♥察♥局吗
This is supposed to be a damned police station!
市长不会允许他的人
The Mayor won't allow his people
轻易身陷丑闻
to be mired by scandal quite so easily.
这可是一项谋杀调查
We're talking about a murder inquiry here...
这不过是一个贫民在贫民窟被杀了
We're taking about a slum-dweller killed in the slums.
-你在这里没有管辖权 -莱因哈特
- You don't have any jurisdiction here. - Rheinhardt!
你知道我是谁吗 探长
Do you know who I am, Inspector?
这个城市的钢铁都是我的铸造厂生产的
I own the foundries that produce this city's steel,
每条电车轨道 每根电报线
every tramline, every telegraph wire,
每把手术刀 剃刀和餐刀
every scalpel and razor and table knife!
维也纳是我建成的
I built Vienna.
霍德林和我一起离开 先生们 告辞
And Holderlein leaves with me. Gentlemen...
看你做了什么好事
See what you have done?
他当然说得没错
He was right, of course.
-我们有的仅是猜测 -不
- All we have is supposition. - No.
我们有的远不止猜测
We have more, we have much more,
我们有详细的心理画像
the detailed psychological picture -
凶手拥有高智商 心思细密 有耐心
someone intelligent, meticulous, patient.
很好 我们要用老式的方法来做
Wonderful. We need to do this the old-fashioned way -
收集证据 一砖一瓦地把案件建设起来
garner evidence, build a case brick by brick.
怎么了
What?
墓地
The cemetery.
你为什么那么了解
How is it you know it so well?
你常去那里看望某人吗
There's someone you visit there?
我不想讨论这个
I don't want to talk about it.
但是你经常在想
But you think about it often.
是我的女儿
My daughter.
我的小女孩
My little girl.
她去世了
She died.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我的妻子...
My wife...
她离开了我
she left me.
她无法接受
Couldn't cope.
如果有什么我能帮忙的...
If there's anything I could do to help...
不 我不要你剖析我的思想 医生
No, I don't want my mind dissected, Doctor.
我要工作
I need to work.
我就只有工作了
Work is what I have.
只要这案子结了我就没事了
I will be fine as soon as this case is solved.
我需要你再安排我和他共处一室
I need you to put me in a room with him again.
你要我组织什么
You want me to organise...what?
一次降灵会 夫人
A seance, madam.
我们联♥系♥了巴黎一位有名的灵媒
We've contacted a medium, highly recommended, from Paris.
德鲁蒙夫人
Madame De Rougement.
法国警方 巴黎保安局都很信赖她
The French police, the Surete, swear by her.
有意思
Interesting.
海因里希
Heinrich?
我们不能去
We can't afford to go.
我们也避不开
We can't afford to stay away.
你好呀
Hello.
护士 我在找一个病人 利德盖特小姐...
Nurse? I was looking for a patient, a Miss...Lydgate.
她和教授在里面
She is with the professor in there.
教授
Professor?
-我很忙 -请你听我说
- I'm busy. - Please, listen to me!
利伯曼 你先把手拿开
I'd be obliged, Liebermann, if you'd take your hands off me.
那病人是我的责任 是我带她来找你的
That patient is my responsibility. I brought her to you.
你说得对
And you were right.
她需要紧急治疗
She needs urgent treatment.
你不能用这些刑具
You can't use these instruments of torture!
你敢再说一遍 你的职业生涯就结束了
Say that again and your career is over.
请各位拉起手
Join hands, my beloveds,
让亡灵之主进入
and let the host of spirits enter.
我呼唤并召见汝 莫拉克斯之灵
I invoke and conjure thee, O spirit Morax,
汝有无上之权利
fortified with the power of the supreme majesty.
我召唤汝
I conjure thee!
我看见他了 他来了
I see him. He is here.
欢迎 亡灵
Welcome, spirit.
无知的我们请求你的援助
We who live in ignorance beg you to help us.
我们想与姐妹夏洛特交谈
We wish to contact our sister Charlotte.
我看见了
I can see.
别碰我
Don't touch me!
别碰我
Don't touch me!
别碰
Don't touch!
你那位德·鲁蒙夫人真是厉害
Your Madame De Rougemont was impressive.
蓝色多瑙河剧院里价格最高的
Top of the bill at the Blue Danube.
伊索德·赛德麦尔
Isolde Sedlmair.
霍德林没给出什么反应
Holderlein gave us nothing.
倒是他的妻子反应激烈
But his wife was eloquent.
她似乎觉得她丈夫藏了什么秘密
She seems to think her husband has a secret.
古龙水
医生
Doctor?
如果我告诉你 我能停止...
If I told you I could make it stop...
你所有的痛苦
all the pain...
你会按我说的做吗
would you do as I ask?
我知道你没理由相信我
I...I know you have no reason to trust me.
-我会的 -很好
- Yes. - Good.
我想听你说说他
I want you to tell me about him...
那个袭击你的男人
the man who attacked you.
我希望你描述当时发生的事
I want you to describe the moment...
但不要再次经历那种感受
without experiencing the feelings.
利德盖特小姐
Miss Lydgate...
艾米莉亚
Amelia...
你在这里非常安全
you're completely safe here.
我保证会照顾好你
I promise I'll take care of you.
我希望你描述当时发生的事
Describe the moment...
但不要再次经历那种感受
without experiencing the feelings.
专注于这气味
Just focus on the scent.
她的暴♥力♥行为是被隐藏的记忆触发的
Her violent episode was triggered by a hidden memory.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是记忆怎么会被藏起来
But how can memories be hidden?
看展那晚 我记得一种古龙香
Well, that evening at the exhibition, I remembered a cologne.
是当时的侍者用的
The waiter was wearing it.
这有什么联♥系♥吗
And what's the connection?
今天我在医院闻到同一款 是护工用的
Same brand I smelled in the hospital, worn by the orderly.
我认为她有段痛苦回忆
I believe she has a painful memory
与一个男人的香水味有关
associated with the scent of a man.
你是说有人袭击了她
You mean someone attacked her?
对
Yes.
每次她只要闻到那个味道
Every time she smelled that scent,
就会陷入癫狂
she went into a hypermanic state.
我想找出那段记忆
I tried to bring the memory to the surface
让她能从中摆脱出来
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表