剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
我研究了你 也做了诊断
I studied you and I made a diagnosis.
那么 医生 很抱歉打断你的讲课
Well, then, Doctor, sorry to interrupt your lecture,
但也许你应该来研究这个
but maybe you want to study this instead.
你在征求我的意见吗
You're asking me to comment?
我以为我只是一个观察者
I thought I was just an observer.
我在请求你帮忙 你只要说你愿不愿意
I'm asking for your help. Either you will or you won't.
我没有头绪
I've nothing to go on.
没人认识受害者
No-one knows the victim.
她的身份一片空白
She's a blank page.
你的那把戏...
That trick that you do...
那不是把戏
It's not a trick.
你观察人们的方式
The way that you look at people...
看看她 告诉我你看到了什么 利伯曼医生
Will you look at her, tell me what you see, Dr Liebermann?
怎么样 你看到了什么
Well? What do you see?
有任何发现吗
Anything?
她死了 警探 这给观察增加了难度
She's dead, Inspector. It makes primary observation difficult.
这是布置出来的场景
It's a stage set.
什么
What?
你有火柴吗
Do you have any matches?
这个房♥间被装饰成了默剧的舞台
This room has been decorated like a pantomime stage.
没有幽灵
No spirits.
舞台魔术罢了
Stage magic.
一个精心设计的骗局
This is all an elaborate con.
杀她的人知道她是个骗子
Whoever killed her knew she was a sham...
把她的死布置成她自己的骗局一样
Dressed up her death like one of her own tricks.
这里不止有一个魔术师
There's more than one illusionist at work here.
怎么了
What is it?
空了 裙子都去哪了
It's empty. Where are all the dresses?
-这很重要吗 -如果这是个舞台布景
- You think that significant? - Well, if this was a stage set,
那肯定得有戏服 我们需要再去看她一次
there ought to be costumes. We need to see her again.
为什么一个女人要一下子清空她的衣柜
Why does a woman empty her wardrobe,
处理掉她的所有裙子
dispatch all her dresses at once?
快思考啊
Think! Come on.
为什么我被审讯了
Why am I being interrogated?
我才是警♥察♥好吗
I'm supposed to be the damned policeman!
是你来询问我的看法
Well, you asked me my opinion!
没错 但我不知道会变成这样
Yes, but I didn't know it was going to be served up this way!
有人说过你有多么令人难以忍♥受吗
Has anyone ever told you how insufferable you are?
说来也巧 这话我一天听到十几次
As it happens, about a dozen times a day.
"带我下地狱"
"Take me to hell."
她写错了 她一开始写了另一个词
She made an error. She began by writing another word.
这个"我"之前写的是"我们"
It says "Us" beneath the word "Me".
上帝请宽恕我
我偷尝了禁果
他会带我下地狱"
什么
What?
他强逼她在重压之下写下纸条
He forced her to write that under stress,
结果她不小心吐露了实情
and she made a damning admission.
有人会和她一起死
Someone else was going to die with her.
欢迎参与本案 探长
Welcome to the case, Inspector.
怎么了
What is it?
我们需要检查她的子♥宫♥
We need a postmortem on her womb.
这就是作案动机 探长
There's your motive, Inspector.
不是恶魔
No demons.
只是个男人
Just a man.
通奸者
An adulterer.
即将要被爆出丑闻的人
Someone was about to be exposed.
找到这个孩子的父亲
Find the father of this child.
他就是凶手
He's your killer.
利伯曼先生
Herr Liebermann!
-我是布鲁克米勒 -当然了
- Bruckmuller. - Ah, yes, of course.
久仰大名
I know you by reputation.
不过是个礼貌的说法
That's just a polite way
证明你听到了闲言碎语
of saying you've been listening to gossip.
我很荣幸你邀请我来这里
I am flattered that you've invited me here.
我们就直说了吧 利伯曼先生
Oh, let's not be coy, Herr Liebermann.
政♥治♥竞选需要大量资金
Political campaigns cost money.
中♥央♥银行的霍德林先生
Herr Holderlein from the Central Bank.
-我们好像没见过 先生你是... -利伯曼
- I don't think we've met, Herr...? - Liebermann.
-你好 -你好
- Oh, how do you do? - How do you do?
这是阿德勒先生 军♥火♥制♥造♥商
And Herr Adler, the munitions manufacturer.
-你好 -幸会
- How do you do? - Pleasure to meet you.
我不是邀请他们来闲谈的
I don't invite them for their conversation.
阿德勒简直无聊至极
Adler is intolerably dull.
但大家都有一个可取之处
But everyone here has one redeeming feature.
我猜你说的是他们的银行账户
I assume you are talking about their bank accounts.
环顾四周 都是维也纳的精英
Look around you. The Viennese elite.
我们可以提供社会地位
We can offer status.
我想犹太区
I doubt that the Jewish Quarter
在相互引见时并不能起到很大作用
provides much in the way of social introductions.
你说得对
You're right.
我不认识他们中的任何一人
I don't know any of these men.
他们也从未邀我作伴
They have never sought my company.
像市长常说的那样
Well, as the Mayor is fond of saying,
我们来决定谁是犹太人 利伯曼先生
we decide who's a Jew and who is not, Herr Liebermann.
来吧 请坐
Come, take a seat.
利伯曼医生
Dr Liebermann?
你已经一周没有来上我的课了
You haven't attended my tutorials for over a week.
你觉得从我身上学不到什么了吗
You think there is nothing you can learn from me?
不 当然不是
No, of course.
我马上要进行示范
I'm about to give a demonstration.
也许你能赏脸大驾光临
Perhaps you would do me the courtesy?
洛卡泰利女士
Signora Locatelli here
呈现出歇斯底里的症状
displays symptoms of acute hysteria.
歇斯底里是一种疾病
Hysteria is a medical condition,
能够被快速并永久治愈
one that can be swiftly and permanently corrected.
你看见我的狗了吗
Have you seen my dog?
你看见我的狗了吗
Have you seen my dog?
打扰一下
Excuse me?
我是利伯曼医生
I'm Dr Liebermann.
我们见过面 在展览上
We met. The exhibition.
缝纫工
Seamstresses.
女服师♥傅♥
Dressmakers.
裁缝
Tailors.
任何可以修改衣服的人
Anyone who might take in alterations.
找到那些裙子 我们就能找出女尸的身份
Find those dresses and we'll find the dead woman's name.
现在 快去吧
Now! Move!
豪斯曼
Haussman?
罗莎·苏卡时装作坊
-你是罗莎·苏卡吗 -是我
- Rosa Sucher? - Yes.
维也纳警♥察♥ 我可以进去吗
Vienna Police. May I come in?
-你做裁缝的营生 -对
- You run a business as a seamstress? - That's correct.
你在写什么
What are you writing?
没什么 是...
It's nothing. It's, er...
抱歉 和我无关
Sorry. Not my business.
利奥波德城的这个案子
This case in Leopoldstadt.
凶手的病态人格
The psychopathy of a killer.
我以前总想象有一天
You know, I always imagined that one day
商场外面的牌子会写上利伯曼父子百货
there'd be a sign above the emporium, Liebermann & Son.
我知道
I know.
我很抱歉...
And I'm sorry...
不用
No, no.
家族里有个医生是好事
A doctor in the family is a fine thing.
但是
But?
你这个...新的学科 你选择的研究领域
This...new science of yours, your chosen field of study...
-来了 -有些人说令人怀疑
- Here it comes. - Some people are saying it's dubious.
你指的是谁 哪些人
Who do you mean? What people?
午餐时的闲聊而已
Just chatter over luncheon.
你可以告诉这些人
Well, you can tell these people
西格蒙德·弗洛伊德刚被特聘为教授了
that Sigmund Freud has just been made a professor.
你知道他们是怎么说的吗
You know what they're calling it?
"声名狼藉"的医学
The "Disreputable" Medicine.
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表