剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
A lot of wealthy guests there.
有一个客人是个灵媒
One of the guests was a medium,
能够通灵 十分引人注意
a psychic, attracting attention.
你在那找到了灵感
And that's what gave you the idea.
有人朝她胸口开了一枪 奥托
Someone put a gun to her chest, Otto...
距离近得足以感受她呼出的最后一口气
close enough to feel her last breath.
他是她的情人
He was her lover.
她有无数的裙下之臣
She had men falling at her feet.
这个男人不一样
This man was different.
这个人是她未出世的孩子的父亲
This man was the father of her unborn child...
而且他懂魔术戏法
and he had a flair for illusion.
你认为是我吗
You think it was me?
你认为是我谋杀了夏洛特
You think I murdered Charlotte?!
奥托
Otto!
我不用打人也能得到真♥相♥
I don't have to put my fist in someone's mouth to get the truth!
人们慌张的时候会说谎
People lie when they're in a state of panic.
这是一种反射 就像小孩子说谎一样
It's a reflex like... like the sort that children tell.
你这样伤害他 他会吓得什么话都说得出口
You hurt him like that, you'll scare him into saying anything!
我比较希望听到你说 "感谢你阻止了他"
I'd prefer it if you just said, "Thank you for intervening"!
他不是凶手
He isn't the killer!
你看看他 他害怕至极
Look at him. He's scared.
他知道什么 却不说
He knows something that he's not telling!
是你要问我意见的
You asked me my opinion.
-说服我 -杀了夏洛特·洛温斯坦的人
- Convince me. - Whoever killed Charlotte Lowenstein,
他是为了保全自己的名誉
he did it to save his reputation.
布劳恩压根没什么名誉可言
Braun has no reputation to save.
当时在屋里的是另一个男人 一个有财有势的男人
Another man was in that room, a man of wealth and status.
夏洛特·洛温斯坦
你请求我帮你描绘出被害人的形象
You asked me to help you paint an image of the victim.
我可以做得更好 探长
I can do better, Inspector.
我可以描绘出凶手的形象
I can paint you an image of the killer.
进来
Come in.
我不是傻子
I'm not a fool.
不要把我当傻子 利伯曼
Don't treat me like one, Liebermann.
我不明白 先生
I'm sorry, sir?
我是说警方
The police.
利奥波德城的案子
The thing in Leopoldstadt.
人人都在议论
Everyone is talking.
你打算背弃医学
You've decided to turn your back on medicine
投身警界了吗
and enrol instead in the police force?
难得有机会观察谋杀案办案过程
I've been given the chance to observe a murder case.
我是从医学研究的角度出发...
From the point of view of medical research...
我对你十分反感 利伯曼
I don't like you, Liebermann!
我对你的傲慢十分反感
I don't like your arrogance.
你认为我们的手段老了 过时了
You think our methods are old, out of date.
连掩饰一下这种心思的礼貌都没有
You don't even have the courtesy to conceal it.
你去了弗洛伊德在维也纳的讲座
You visit Freud's lectures in Vienna,
都不出于礼貌来听我的讲座
but you haven't the courtesy to attend my own.
弗洛伊德教授取得了重大进展....
Professor Freud is making great advances...
混账
Damn it!
不是哪个犹太医生一出书
We don't change our working practices every time
我们的工作方式就得跟着改
some Jewish doctor publishes a book!
给我记好 我是这里的主任医师
Never forget, I'm senior physician here.
你在这家医院的去留我说了算
I decide whether you remain at this hospital.
而此时此刻 你的职位已然岌岌可危
As of this moment, your tenure is hanging by a thread.
早安 先生
Good morning, sir.
利德盖特小姐
Miss Lydgate?
你在市博物馆工作
You work at the city museum.
我是名科学工作者
I'm a scientist.
-一名修复师 -有意思
- A restorer. - Interesting.
你都修复什么
And what do you restore?
出土文物 珍稀标本
Archaeological finds, rare specimens.
我到底为什么在这 医生
Why exactly am I here, Doctor?
你不记得了
You don't remember?
他们说...我攻击了别人
They say...I attacked someone.
我记不起来
I don't recall.
我们的头脑有时会捉弄我们
The mind can play tricks on us.
记忆可能会被压制住 尤其是痛苦的记忆
Memories can be suppressed, especially painful ones.
你觉得我疯了吗
Do you think I'm insane?
所以你们才把我关在这里吗
Is that why you've locked me up here?
带你来这里是为了帮助你
You were brought here so that you could be helped.
大门上锁 窗户被封
Padlocks on the gates, bars on the windows.
这到底算哪门子帮助
What manner of help is that, exactly?
-利德盖特小姐... -我来维也纳是为了研究科学
- Miss Lydgate... - I came to Vienna to study science.
我听说这座城市更加开明
I was told this city was more enlightened.
可从我遭到的待遇看来 几乎毫无开明的迹象
I see little evidence of it in the way I've been treated here.
-利德盖特小姐... -我就直接问了
- Miss Lydgate... - I ask you plainly...
你觉得我疯了吗
do you think I'm insane?
没有
No.
斯蒂芬 送利德盖特小姐回病房♥
Stefan, escort Miss Lydgate back to the ward.
我会为你准备出院材料
I shall prepare the release papers.
走 跟我走
Come. Come with me.
冷静
Calm down!
布劳恩承认自己是她的同伙了
Braun admits to being her accomplice.
他很有可能也懂得制♥造♥幻象
He probably has the skills to create the illusion.
"很有可能"对我毫无用处
"Probably" is no good to me.
我深信他还有所隐瞒
I'm convinced he's keeping something back.
我对你的推测不感兴趣
I'm not interested in your speculations.
你有足够的证据指控他吗
Do you have enough to charge him?
没有 长官
No, sir.
该死 莱因哈特 你得让我信赖你才行
Damn it! Rheinhardt, I need to be able to rely on you!
-长官 -我不能再这么放任下去了
- Sir... - I can't let this go on!
布劳恩不是凶手 处长
Braun is not the killer, Commissioner.
他不符合我们的...
He does not fit our...
-...剖析 -"剖析"
- ...profile. - "Profile"?
你这话是什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
我们要找的人 之所以杀她
We are looking for someone who killed her
是为了保全名誉 布劳恩毫无名誉可保全
to save his reputation. Braun has no reputation,
无显赫家族 也没婚姻约束
no family name, no wedding ring.
我只对证据感兴趣
I'm only interested in proof.
你有吗
Do you have any?
好啊 放了他
All right. Release him.
然后跟着他
And then follow him, hmm?
对 对 是我 斯特拉塞
Yes. Yes, it's me. It's Strasser.
我很抱歉 我们今晚没能将凶手逮捕归案
Look, I'm sorry, we didn't make an arrest tonight.
麦克斯 马车在门口了
Max, the coach is here.
你父亲要带我们出去 记得吗
Your father is taking us out, remember?
我们一家人今晚要聚聚
We're supposed to spend the evening together.
怎么了 你有烦心事
What's the matter? Something's upset you.
医院的事 他又为难你了吧
He's been on at you again. About the hospital.
-没有 -不 他为难你了
- No. - Yes. He has.
你撒谎时我总能看出来
I can always tell when you're lying.
麦克斯 说真的 你就是扫街为生我们也不介意
Max, truly, we wouldn't care if you swept roads for a living.
我们只希望你快乐
We just want you to be happy.
快点吧 车在等着呢
Now come on, the coach is waiting.
*就像她希望的那样*
*Denn die hoffen, wie die hoffen*
*裤子大开*
*Dass die Hosen schon weit offen...*
*内♥裤♥*
*Unterhose...*
*尊敬的先生们好好看看我们吧*
*Geehrte Herren, schaut uns an...*
*那双蓝色眼眸*
*Die zwei blauen Augen*
*属于我的心上人*
*Von meinem Schatz*
*带着我*
*Die haben mich in...*
*凝视*
*..angeblickt*
*带我到更广阔的天地*
*Die haben mich in die weite Welt geschickt...*
你好 很荣幸再次见面 你好
Hello. Good to see you again. Hello.
你好 晚上好 很荣幸再次见面
How are you? Good evening. Good to see you again.
这下我明白你为什么突然对马♥勒♥感兴趣了
Now I understand your sudden interest in Mahler.
这些绅士们是我的朋友
These gentlemen are my friends.
再说了 能在这种场合露面可了不得
Besides, it's a thing to be seen here.
瑞秋
Rachel!
-在想她吗 -谁
- Is it her? - Who?
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表