剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
维也纳血案
第三季
致命交♥媾♥
维也纳 1908年
施莫林格夫人 欢迎来到童话世界
Frau Schmollinger. Welcome to the fairy tale.
请坐 - 谢谢
Please, sit - Thank you.
一位画家曾写道
A painter once wrote:
世上万物皆美丽
There is nothing in this world that is not beautiful
你可以拿最普通 最不起眼的东西
you can take the plainest, most unprepossessing thing,
改变光线 改变视角 瞧
change the light, change the perspective and voila!
变得光彩夺目
It becomes dazzling.
一百年后 一位维也纳医生写道
A hundred years later a Viennese doctor wrote,
美是多余的
that beauty is redundant
它没有什么用 但
it has no use and yet
它可能成为世界上最危险的事情
it can become the most dangerous thing in the world.
它可能成为上瘾的根源
It can become the source of an addiction.
给谁的
Who's it for?
于尔根斯
Jurgens.
彼得斯
Peters.
给佩特拉
For Petra.
给谁 - 写你的名字就行
Who's it for? - Just your name.
好的
Right.
女士们 谢谢你们出色的工作
Ladies, thank you for your excellent work,
但现在该回家了
but it's time to go home.
你不走吗 阿黛尔
Aren't you coming, Adele?
不走 我想把这些做完
No, I just want to finish off here.
好吧
Alright.
你来关门 - 当然
So, you're going to lock up? - Of course.
你工作太努力了 阿黛尔
You work too hard, Adele.
看看我多漂亮
See how beautiful I am.
来 摸摸我
Come. Touch me.
她叫什么名字
Can you tell me her name?
阿黛尔·泽勒
Adele. Zeiler.
她在公♥司♥工作多长时间了
How long did she work for the company?
不知道 也许一年
I don't know, maybe a year.
我昨晚让她一个人关门
I, I left her alone last night to lock up.
知道这里发生了什么吗
Any idea what happened here?
不知道 对不起 探长…
No, sorry inspector...
探长 - 医生
Inspector. - Doctor.
没有伤口
No wounds of any kind.
没有挣扎的迹象
No sign of a struggle.
没有瘀伤
No bruising.
可能只是心脏病发作 很难说
Might simply be a heart attack. Hard to say.
走开 别挡路 这是怎么回事
Move, out of my way. What's all this about?
她怎么了 探长
What happened to her, Inspector?
莱因哈特 利奥波德施塔特警♥察♥局
Reinhardt, Leopoldstadt Police.
她的内衣放在旁边的地板上
Her underwear was on the floor beside her.
看起来她发生了性关系
Looks like she had intercourse.
没有迹象表明她被强♥奸♥了
No signs that she was raped.
那么 医生 她是怎么死的
Right then, doctor, how did she die?
非常好的武器 像一根针
Very fine weapon. Like a needle.
直接插入她的大脑
Directly inserted into her brain.
很难实现 但他还是得手了
Difficult to achieve but somehow he managed it.
谢谢医生
Thank you, doctor.
我找利伯曼医生
I'm looking for Doctor Liebermann.
请问您是哪位
Who shall I say is calling?
莱茵哈特探长 一个朋友
Inspector Rheinhardt. A friend.
您得等一等 他有病人
You'll have to wait. He's with a patient.
谢谢你
Thank you.
为什么经常洗它们
Why do you wash them so often?
我擦了又擦
I scrub and I scrub.
但感觉从来没有真正擦干净过 医生
But I never feel truly clean, Doctor.
我要你考虑一下 也许你要擦掉的
I want you to consider that perhaps it's not dirt
并不是污垢
you are trying to scrub away.
我不明白你的意思
I don't understand your meaning.
也许是另外的东西
Well, perhaps it's something else.
也许是一段记忆 - 记忆…
Perhaps it's a memory? - Memory...
下周见 - 好的
See you next week? - Yes.
你找到我的公♥寓♥来了 怎么啦
You tracked me down to my apartment, then?
你躲不了我 马克斯
You can't hide from me, Max.
请进…
Please, come in...
脖子后面有一道细小的刺伤
A tiny puncture wound received to the back of her neck.
耶格医生告诉我
Dr Jaeger tells me
几乎肯定她是瞬间死亡的
her death almost certainly would have been instantaneous.
嗯 枕骨
Hmm, the occipital bone.
当头向前倾时
When the head is tilted forward
有一个小孔可以进入脑干
there's a tiny aperture giving access to the brain stem.
一个知道自己在做什么的人
Someone who knew what they were doing.
外科医生还是医生
A, a surgeon or a doctor?
请不要碰那个 谢谢
Mm. Please don't touch that, thank you.
所以 他们在交♥媾♥ 然后…
So, they were intimate and...
然后他直接杀了她
and then he murdered her straight after.
没有明显的动机
No apparent motive.
毫无意义的犯罪
A senseless crime.
你怎么看
What do you think?
有不同的解释吗
Do you have a different interpretation?
我在伤口深处找到的
I found it deep inside the wound.
它应该是断了
Must have broken off.
某种别针
Some sort of pin.
这是一根长杆
It's a long shaft.
也许是一个帽针
Maybe a hatpin?
你还能告诉我们什么 马克斯
What more can you tell us, Max?
那件衣服呢
What about the dress?
我正在取纤维进行分♥析♥
I'm taking fibers for analysis.
它很优雅
It's elegant.
不是她的尺寸
Not her size.
从模特身上脱下来的
Borrowed it off a mannequin.
她在等人
So, she was expecting company.
她盛装打扮
She dressed up.
请拿一下
Hold please.
渴望给他留下好印象
Eager to impress him.
马克斯 你在做什么
Max, what are you doing?
案件重演 你是受害者 我是凶手
Re- enactment. You're the victim. I'm the killer.
要不要我在地板上腾出一些空间
Would you like me to clear some space on the floor
这样你们就可以一起躺下了
so you can lie down together?
不 谢谢你 医生
No thank you, doctor.
身上没有瘀伤
There were no bruises on the body?
指甲底下没有血…
No blood beneath the fingernails...
意味着她可能同意和他一起躺下
means she probably consented to lie with him.
我们已经得出了相同的结论
We've already come to the same conclusion,
并不出奇 利伯曼医生
without the theatrics, Doctor Liebermann.
哦 那为什么要杀她呢
Oh, but then why kill her?
也许他们吵架了 激♥情♥犯罪
Maybe they argued. A crime of passion.
伤口很精确
The wound was precise.
不是在愤怒中造成的 探长
It wasn't inflicted in a rage, Inspector.
马克斯 一定有什么原因
Max? There must be something?
法国人称为“La petite mort”
The French call it 'La petite mort'.
'小死亡'
'The little death'.
我相信她是在交♥媾♥中被杀的
I believe she was killed during their communion.
在性高♥潮♥时被刺死
Stabbed at the point of sexual climax.
太有帮助了 谢谢…
That was very helpful, thank you...
不客气
You're welcome.
探长 马克斯 - 魏斯小姐
Inspector! Max! - Fraulein Weiss.
没想到会在这里见到你
I didn't expect to see you here!?
你对时尚不感兴趣 是吗
You're not interested in fashion, are you?
呃 不 不 不
Er, no, no. no,
实际上我们是来办案的
we're here on a case, actually.
真的吗
Really?
那你呢
What about you?
你来试衣还是…
Are you here for a fitting or...
当然 女人心里只有一件事
Of course. Women only have one thing on their minds:
为了看起来光彩动人
looking glamorous.
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表