剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
那个女人 你的病人
That woman. Your patient.
你还在想她的事吗
Are you still thinking about her?
别说傻话
Don't be silly.
要是我也尖叫大哭
Perhaps you'd pay more attention to me
你也许就会更注意我
if I started to scream and cry.
这不好笑 克拉拉
That's not funny, Clara.
如果我求你治愈我 医生
If I begged you to cure me, Doctor,
你会觉得诱惑吗
would you find that alluring?
你想玩那种游戏吗
Do you want to play that game?
不想
No.
我的朋友们提醒我不要爱上那么严肃的人
My friends warned me not to fall in love with such a serious man.
我就该听她们的
I should have listened to them.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
今晚的节目有一些变动
a change to our published programme for this evening.
由于我们的伴奏身体抱恙
Owing to the illness of our accompanist,
将由国家歌♥剧院艺术总监古斯塔夫·马♥勒♥为我们演奏
Hofoperndirektor Gustav Mahler will play for us.
他们为什么不鼓掌
Why aren't they cheering him?
因为他没有自知之明
Because he doesn't know his place.
马♥勒♥原为犹太教♥徒♥
为了执掌维也纳歌♥剧院而改信基♥督♥教
你一直努力想结交的这些人
These men you're courting as friends,
他们知道你的宗教信仰吗
do they know your religion,
还是你为达目的 刻意不提
or did you conveniently forget to mention it?
-这并不好笑 麦克斯 -本来也不是玩笑
- That isn't even funny, Max. - It wasn't supposed to be.
你看不出他们对我们的蔑视吗
Can't you see their contempt for us?
他们甚至都懒得掩饰
They barely even bother to hide it.
我没教过我儿子用这种语气跟我说话
I did not raise my son to talk to me this way.
别吵起来了 拜托 今晚不要
Don't get into an argument, please, not tonight.
轮不到你教训我
You have no right to lecture me
该和哪些人交朋友
about the people I choose to be friends with.
够了 你们两个
Enough, both of you.
克拉拉 抱歉 让你看笑话了
Clara, sorry. What must you think of us?
现在 我们能不能都好好享受这个夜晚
Now, can we please all try to enjoy our evening?
*那双蓝色眼眸*
* Die zwei blauen Augen *
*属于我的心上人*
* Von meinem Schatz *
*带着我*
* Die haben mich in... *
*凝视*
* ..angeblickt? *
*带我到更广阔的天地*
* Die haben mich in die weite Welt geschickt... *
你在这里干什么
What are you doing in here?
我想问你点事
I want to ask you something.
你看起来很严肃
You look very serious.
怎么了
What's the matter?
克拉拉
Clara.
你是爱她的吧
You do...love her?
什么
What?
你不会为了取悦爸爸而做蠢事吧
Well, you wouldn't do anything stupid just to please Papa.
毕竟我们两家是朋友
Our two families are friends, after all.
我们还没订婚 蕾雅
Well, we're not engaged, Leah.
是没有 但克拉拉希望你求婚
No, but Clara is expecting you to ask.
别忘了 她也是我的朋友 麦克斯
Don't forget, she is my friend, too, Max.
-"她让人着迷" -把本子放回去
- "She's bewitching." - Put that back.
"但她黑暗 危险 像一泓愤怒的深潭"
"But she is dark and oddly dangerous, a deep reservoir of anger."
这些是我的...
Those are my...
"说实话 我十分渴望帮助她"
"In truth, I'm desperate to help her."
-艾米莉亚 -她是个病人
- Amelia? - She's a patient.
-现在我知道神经学为何吸引你了 -蕾雅...
- Now I understand the appeal of neurology. - Leah...
这读起来像首浪漫情诗
This reads like romantic poetry.
你不能擅自进来拿我的...
You can't just come in here and take...
-它就摊开放在你桌子上 你又不在 -还给我
- It was open on the desk and you were out. - Give it...to me.
我们刚来这里的时候
We tried so hard when we first came here,
努力地融入维也纳社会
struggled to fit into Viennese society.
那就是克拉拉能给你的 不是吗
That's what Clara gave you, isn't it,
把你引入一个新世界
an introduction to a new world?
这么说不公平 你不能这么说
That's not fair. You can't say that.
她认识那些大人物
Well, she knows all the right people.
你总是能靠着克拉拉收到邀请
You can always count on Clara for an invitation.
她帮你找到了你自己的路
She's helped you find your way.
但如果你不爱她 你必须跟她说清楚
But if you do not love her, then you have to make that clear.
我...对她有感觉 这是肯定的
I...have feelings for her. Of course I do.
你爱她吗 别骗我 麦克斯
Do you love her? Don't lie to me, Maxim.
你在骗她 也在骗你自己
You're deceiving her and you're deceiving yourself.
你那些高级的科学书籍里 有没有定义这种行为
Is there a name for that in your fancy science books?
楼下有一位警♥察♥
There's a policeman downstairs.
没有锁上的门 没有消失的子弹
No closed doors. No invisible bullet.
没有戏法 没有假象
No tricks. No illusion.
凶手慌了
The killer's panicking.
他知道我们会来
He knows we're coming.
我们就不该放他走
We should never have let him go.
我们也不可能预见到
We had no way of knowing.
他怕的不是我们 他知道那个情人的身份
It wasn't us he was afraid of. He knew the lover's identity.
那他为什么不告诉我们
Then why didn't he tell us?
他被关押时为什么不说出真♥相♥
Why not admit the truth when we had him in custody?
他害怕的时候 明明可以寻求我们保护的
When he was scared, he could have asked for our protection.
看 上面写的是什么
Here! What are these?
我以前见过
I've seen them before.
是死者的编号♥
Numbers of the dead.
吁 吁 吁
Steady, steady, steady.
看 罗马数字代表行
See? It's Roman for the rows,
阿♥拉♥伯数字代表墓碑
Arabic for each headstone.
他把所有最近去世
He made a note of all those that were freshly turned...
被安葬在此的人都记录下来了
all the people who were newly deceased.
业务员在寻找客户
A salesman looking for clients.
探长
Inspector?
探长
Inspector.
现在我们知道他们的名字了
Now we know their names.
阿德莱德·苏卡
第二行
索菲亚·霍德林
安娜·乌伯霍斯特
路德维希·冯·拉思伯爵
你昨晚在俱乐部待到很晚吗
Were you very late at the club?
都有谁在
Who was there?
还是那群人
The usual crowd.
当然了
Of course.
布鲁克米勒 阿德勒
Bruckmuller, Adler.
还有市长
The Mayor, also.
-先生 -怎么了
- Sir? - What?
夫人 我是利奥波德城警局的奥斯卡·莱因哈特
Madam. Oskar Reinhardt, Police Department, Leopoldstadt.
请问 冯·拉思夫人在家吗
My good man, is Madam von Rath at home?
是冯·拉思伯爵夫人
Countess von rath.
谁找我
Who wants to know?
维也纳警局 伯爵夫人
The Vienna Police, Countess.
卡尔·乌伯霍斯特
卡尔•乌伯霍斯特
Karl Uberhorst?
什么事
Yes?
我的妻子
My wife.
我的安娜
My Anna.
没有她 我的生活空洞无意义
My life's been empty without her.
我都没机会跟她告别
I never said goodbye.
你们这些傻瓜
You're fools.
你们对她的神力一无所知
You know nothing about the powers that she governed.
我...我的妹妹
My...My sister.
我的双胞胎妹妹 她去世了
My twin, she...she died.
双胞胎之间有特别的感应 探长
That is a special bond, Inspector.
我亲眼看见她唤出恶魔
I've watched her conjure up demons,
召唤亡者的声音
summon the voices of the dead.
洛温斯坦小姐天赋禀异 无人能及
Fraulein Lowenstein had a gift like no other.
你去洛温斯坦小姐的沙龙找她吗
You visited Fraulein Lowenstein at her salon?
不只是我 探长
Not just I, Inspector.
跟我说说你看到什么 医生
Tell me what you see, Doctor.
我看到绝望
I see desperation.
早逝
Lives cut short.
破碎的关系
Broken relationships.
未尽的谈话
Unfinished conversations.
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表