剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
维也纳血案
第一季 第六集[季终]
迷失的孩子
Part Two
经典的妄想案例
Classic case of delusion.
极具吸引力的病人 你们谁想要开展
Fascinating patient. Which one of you would like to conduct
初步的检查
the preliminary examination?
非常好
Very well.
解散
Dismissed.
利伯曼
Liebermann?
你走神了 在想事情吗
You're distracted. Something on your mind?
不 没什么 先生
No, nothing, sir.
没什么
Nothing?
-你的研究是什么性质的 -是我私人的病人
- What's the nature of your research? - It's a private patient.
胡说 你没有私人病人 病人叫什么
Nonsense! You don't have private patients. What's the name?
如果你在研究什么案子 希望你能通知我
If you're working on a case, then I wish to be kept informed.
请提交一份案例报告
Kindly submit a case report.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你们想要干什么
What do you boys want?
你告诉他们了
You told them.
你告诉他们我们的名字了
You gave them our names.
我不知道你们什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
你带他们去过地下室了
You took them to the place in the cellar.
他们之前就知道了
They already knew.
现在 给我让开
And now, get out of my way!
你编造了很多故事 舍监
You've been making up a lot of stories, Master.
我们也可以编故事
See, we can make up stories, too.
我们都很擅长创意写作
We're all very good at creative writing.
鲍尔会编一个故事 说你是怎么伤害他的
Bauer's going to make up a story, on how you hurt him.
你这个阴险小人
You conniving bastard!
你不能扼杀流言
You can't kill a rumour.
流言就像是...
It's like a...
一条九头蛇
It's like a hydra.
你砍掉一个头
You cut off one head,
原来的位置会再长出两个
two others grow back in its place.
是灰尘
It's dust.
艾米莉亚
Amelia!
你看到的是 史前的样本
What you're looking at - prehistoric samples.
但你不是来讨论我的工作的
But you're not here to discuss my work.
这个
Well...
其实是的
Actually, I am.
我需要知道他最后几小时的故事
I need to know the story of his last few hours.
为什么来找我
Why come to me?
在地下埋藏了几个世纪的标本
Well, you can tell the story of a specimen
你都能讲出他们的故事
when it's been buried in the earth for centuries.
所以 你也能告诉我这个孩子出了什么事
So, you can tell me what happened to this boy.
他最后一天出了什么事
What happened on his final day.
上面说他淹死了
Well, it says he drowned.
水冲洗掉了绝大多数有用的痕迹
Water washes away most of the useful traces.
医院的病理学家
Well, the pathologist at the hospital,
他太老套了
he's old-fashioned,
他的方法都过时了
his methods are out-of-date.
他认为这个孩子是淹死的
He thinks the boy drowned.
我不这么想
I don't.
帮我证明他错了
Help me prove him wrong.
帮我证明全医院都错了
Help me prove that whole hospital wrong.
怎么了
What?
你干了什么
What have you done?
照片
The pictures.
她的裙子 她的鞋子
Her dresses, her shoes.
你把它们怎么了
What did you do with them?
我觉得或许还有别的孩子会...
I thought, perhaps, there were other children who may...
别告诉我你把它们扔了
Please don't tell me you got rid of them!
我捐出去了 给了救济院
I gave them to a charity. A poorhouse.
-你为什么不问我 -奥斯卡
- Why didn't you ask me?! - Oskar...
对于她我就只剩下这些了 我仅存的回忆
Those things are all I've got left of her! My only memories!
每天我醒来
There's a moment, every day...
都有那么一瞬
when I wake up.
那一瞬间
A moment...
-我忘记了 -别
- when I forget. - Don't.
你该放下了
You need to move on.
回忆都在屋子里 让你窒息
You can't live with all the memories still in the house,
-你就没办法放下过去 你没资格回来
- suffocating you... - Don't come back here
告诉我 我想要什么 我需要什么
telling me what I want and what I need!
奥斯卡 我离开不是因为米琪
Oskar, I didn't leave because of Mitzi!
我离开是因为你
I left because of you,
因为这一切
because of this.
它快毁了你 奥斯卡
It's destroying you, Oskar.
你必须放手
You have to let go.
没事的
It's all right.
来吧
Come on.
我需要采样
I'll need to take samples.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道再来这里让你很难受
I know it was difficult for you, coming here again.
晚安
Goodnight.
他怎么样
How is he?
老天 我都认不得我的儿子了 麦克斯
God help me, I don't recognise my own son, Max.
他很愧疚 愧疚对人的影响比什么都大
He feels guilty. Guilt, more than anything, changes a person.
我没法说服他画画 我知道你说...
I couldn't persuade him to draw. I know you said...
没关系 他准备好了会画的
It's all right. He'll draw when he's ready.
那所学校不教美术
That school, they never studied art.
就是书法 工程图
Just calligraphy, technical drawing.
-麦克斯 -我是一名画家 但是没有绘画课
- Max...? - I'm an artist, but art isn't on the curriculum...
他生前曾在课上画了一幅肖像
He was working on a portrait in lessons...
怎么了
What's the matter?
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
你要养成这个习惯吗
Are you going to make this a habit?
我的妻子
My wife.
-艾尔丝 这位是利伯曼医生 -你好
- Else, Doctor Liebermann. - Hello.
莱因哈特夫人 抱歉打扰
Frau Rheinhardt. Er, forgive me.
-你有什么事 -那幅画
- What do you want? - The painting!
学校里的那幅画 我们得找到
The painting in the school, we have to find it.
抱歉 我得走了
Sorry, I have to go.
能告诉我你们在找什么吗
Can you tell me what you're looking for?
-小心点 探长 -那幅画在哪里
- Be careful, Inspector! - So, where is it, the painting?
他姐姐告诉我们他喜爱作画
His sister told us that he was a painter.
但你告诉我们学校没开绘画课
But you told us the school doesn't teach art.
也就意味着你是私下教他 不是这幅
Which means you taught him privately? ...No.
小心
Careful.
拜托动作轻一点
Please be careful.
画在哪里 画布不会说消失就消失
Where is it? A canvas doesn't just suddenly vanish.
你为什么要藏起来
Why would you need to hide it?
你为什么保密不说
Why would you want to keep it a secret?
不要
Don't!
他的遗作
His last painting,
你出色的徒弟
your brilliant protege.
你不忍♥心毁掉它
Couldn't bear to destroy it,
但你也不能让其他人看见 为什么
but you couldn't let anyone see it. Why?
我们见过那个女孩
We know that girl.
记得吗
Remember?
小姐
Fraulein?
你在等其他什么人吗
Were you expecting someone else?
贝克先生 他是...
Herr Becker, he is...?
-我父亲 -你认识托马斯·泽伦卡吗
- My father. - And did you know Thomas Zelenka?
死掉的那个男孩吗
The boy that died?
我知道他的名字
I know his name.
你们到底想问什么
What's this about exactly?
小姐 请别浪费我们的时间
Fraulein, please, don't waste our time.
他肯定是在这附近见过我
He must have seen me hereabouts.
我觉得你是在这房♥间摆好姿势让他画的
Oh, I think you posed for it in this room.
不是的
No!
别跟我们说谎
Don't lie to us.
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表