剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
才能解码
in order to decipher it.
这是丹尼尔写的吗
Did Daniel write this?
我想尽可能理解他的想法
I'm just trying to understand him as best I can.
这世界已经面目全非了
The world has turned upside down.
不久前 我们还是幸福的一家人
Not so long ago, we were a happy family.
所以你是来聊克拉拉的
So, you came in here to talk about Clara.
你母亲和我都不明白
Your mother and I, we don't understand what's happening.
有些人注定不适合在一起
Some people are just not meant to be together.
这算什么回答
That's not an answer.
别拿言情小说里的句子搪塞我
That's a line from a romantic novel.
父亲
Father.
我们在乎你们俩
We care about you...both.
想想你的未来 孩子
Think about your future, my son.
你们俩曾在这里
You stood in this house
-在上帝面前签下合约 -当然了
- and signed a contract before God. - Of course.
任何事在你眼中都是利益交易
Everything must be viewed as a business transaction!
-麦克斯 -我不爱她
- Max...! - I'm not in love with her!
我以为我爱她
I thought I was.
我说服自己我是爱她的
I'd convinced myself.
你确定你知道什么是爱吗
Are you sure you know what love is?
也许你在追求一些不存在的东西
Perhaps you're looking for something that doesn't exist.
父亲 求你了
Father, please...
如果爱情其实没有耀眼光芒 没有童话结局呢
What if there is no blinding light, no fairy-tale ending?
只是两个人愿意一起变老
Just two people willing to grow old together.
这种生活不算太糟
There are worse ways to live.
求你了 儿子
Please, my son,
考虑一下
just think about it.
-你告诉他们了 -我瞒不住
- You told them? - Well, I couldn't keep it from them.
我母亲将婚礼视为生活重心
My mother plans her days around the wedding.
其它的事她都无暇顾及
She can barely think or talk about anything else.
-一下子变得好真实 -是啊
- Suddenly makes it so real. - I know.
我应该早点告诉你的 对不起
I should have spoken to you about it. I'm sorry.
你告诉他们原因了吗
Did you give them a reason?
-你我都知道原因 -是吗 是什么
- We both know. - Oh, and what's that?
就是我给不了你你所需的爱
That I can't love you as much as you need to be loved.
你告诉他们你爱上别人了吗
Did you tell them there's someone else?
克拉拉 我真的不确定自己的感受
I honestly don't know what I feel, Clara.
那我们该怎么办
So, what are we to do now?
等你想清楚自己有什么感受吗
Wait until your feelings have become clearer?!
我不想让你为此痛苦
I don't want to make this painful for you...
现在才担心这个有点晚了 麦克斯
It's a little late to worry about that, Max!
再见 麦克斯
Goodbye, Max.
我想我记得这个案子 对
I think I recall the case, yes.
溺水 肺里全是水
Drowned. Lungs flooded with water.
头部有剧烈撞击的痕迹
Evidence of a sharp blow to the head.
很有可能他滑倒了 摔了下去
Most likely he slipped and fell.
验尸报告呢
Where's the postmortem?
没有尸检
There was no examination.
很明显这是一起不幸的意外
It was obviously just a tragic accident.
有可能先发生撞击
Well, surely the blow could have been inflicted first,
然后尸体才进入水里 对吗
before the body entered the water?
医生 我知道怎么做我的工作
I do know how to do my job, Doctor.
利伯曼医生并不是暗示你...
Doctor Liebermann didn't mean to imply that you...
不 我就是在暗示
Yes, well, actually I did!
所以呢
Well?
这样的伤口会流更多的血
Such a wound would have bled more profusely,
甚至有可能已经愈合了 因为暴露在夜晚空气中
or maybe even healed in the night air.
是的 但如果他整晚都泡在水里
Yes, but if he'd been in the water all night
那就很难分辨了
it would be difficult to tell.
你有责任检查他的尸体
You were duty-bound to examine him.
你是在什么地方学到的吗
Is there somewhere you have to go to learn this?
-学什么 -高人一等的态度
- Learn what? - Your superior manner.
没有 他天生如此
No, it comes quite naturally to him.
你会习惯的
You get used to it.
其实你并不会
No, actually, you don't.
我先失陪了
Well, if you'd both excuse me.
为什么会有人对他的死感到内疚
Why would someone feel guilt about his death -
除非是他们导致的
unless they'd caused it?
内疚不会在身体留下伤疤
Guilt doesn't leave a physical scar.
你才是神经学家
You are the neurologist.
你还没有忘掉怎样激怒别人
Well, you haven't lost your ability to irritate.
我想知道为什么丹尼尔觉得自己有责任
I need to know why Daniel feels responsible.
这里说尸体还在陈尸间
It says here the body's still in the morgue.
之前我们去学校时
When we visited the school before,
有个男孩手上有记号♥
there was a boy with a mark on his hand.
托马斯·泽伦卡
Thomas Zelenka.
一模一样的记号♥
The exact same mark.
伤口完全一致
It's an identical wound.
怎么回事
What happened?
请帮帮我们
Help us, please.
你是唯一能帮我们的人了
You're the only one who can.
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我觉得你很清楚
I think you know exactly what's going on.
以前发生过
It happened before.
我刚来时
When I first came here.
孩子们玩一些致命的游戏
Boys playing pernicious games.
我以为我能制止他们
I thought I'd put a stop to it.
但是...
But...
根本不可能让他们停止
You can't ever stop it.
这所学校里隐藏着邪恶
There's something evil in this institution,
一种流传已久的仪式
a ritual passed between the generations.
跟我们说说泽伦卡 他死前那天
Tell us about Zelenka. His last day.
跟平时没两样
Just like any other.
上午做礼拜
Morning chapel.
-中饭前学习 -之后呢
- Studies before lunch. - And after?
他请假没去操练
He was excused from military drill.
他不像其他孩子那样强壮
He wasn't tough like the other boys,
所以我批准他独自学习
so I allowed him to work alone.
6点吃晚餐
Dinner at six,
晚间祷告 熄灯
evening prayers, lights out.
他一定是在大家睡觉时
He must have slipped out of the dormitory
偷偷溜出了寝室
when everyone was sleeping.
我觉得他逃走
I think he ran away
是因为他在那间房♥里遭到了虐待
because he was tortured in that room.
因为他与其他人不一样
Because he was different from the others.
你们无权质疑我的查案方式
You have no right to question me about my methods!
我们在圣弗洛安发现了一种暴♥力♥模式
We've uncovered a pattern of violence at St Florian's.
你没去调查
You didn't investigate.
一个男孩受到虐待 而你却置之不理
A boy was tortured and you turned your back!
这真荒唐
This is absurd!
你曾是那里的学生
You were a pupil.
我在奖杯陈列柜里看到了你的名字
I saw your name in the trophy cabinet.
海因里希·冯·比洛
这种事持续多久了 有多少年了
How long has it been going on? How many years?
是你确保了不做尸检吗
Did you see to it that there was no postmortem?
等等 等一下
Now, wait...! Wait a moment!
如果你们是在暗示...
If you are suggesting...!
我们要重新调查泽伦卡的案子
We're going back into the Zelenka case,
询问所有你本该询问的目击者
interviewing all the witnesses you should have spoken to.
如果我们查到些什么
And if we find something...
你就可以和晋升说再见了
Well, you can kiss goodbye to that promotion.
你非要如此享受吗
Do you have to enjoy it quite so much?
-享受什么 -让他坐卧难安
- Enjoy what? - Making him squirm.
你也很享受
You were enjoying it, too.
我想是的
I suppose.
鲍尔
麦克斯 你心里在想别的事
Max, your mind is on something else.
发生什么了 有点不对劲
What happened? Something's wrong.
不只是因为那个男孩
It's not only the boy.
什么事
What?
告诉我吧
Tell me, please?
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表