弗洛伊德认为 我们都在不断重复自己的童年
Freud teaches us that we relive our childhood again and again.
我们中的一些人被困在幼儿时期
Some of us are stuck in a nursery world,
痴迷于游戏
an obsessive need to play games.
成年人赌博成瘾
An adult addiction to gambling
往往是源于童年的深层迷恋
is oftena long- buried childhood fixation.
赌博不只是一种恶习
Gambling is not simply a vice.
而是我们人性的表达
It's an expression of our humanity.
是我们在关系当中对待彼此的方式
It is the way we behave toward each other in our relationships.
玩赢输
Play. Win. Lose.
有时候我们会去冒很大的风险
And we sometimes take immense risks.
在最令人绝望的情况下
And in the most devastating circumstances,
我们可能会失去一切
we can lose everything.
先生们弗兰茨·伯格斯塔勒
Gentlemen. Franz Burgstaller
是全市最为臭名昭著的罪犯之一
is one of the most notorious criminals in the city.
作为一个声名远扬的军♥火♥贩子
An infamous arms dealer
他和全国的盗贼 罪犯都有联♥系♥
with links to thieves and criminals throughout the empire.
但是先生们 现在
Well, gentlemen, as of now,
但是先生们现在
Well, gentlemen, as of now,
他的可怕统治已经结束了
his monstrous reign is ended.
弗兰茨·伯格斯塔勒终于被我们逮捕了
Franz Burgstaller is finally in our custody.
你们中的一些人
Some of you
你们中的一些人昨晚协助我逮捕了他
Some of you did assist me with his arrest last night.
当然了我一定会在报告中提到你们的
I will, of course, mention you in my report.
可能不会写上你们所有人的名字
Perhaps not all by name.
总之为了表示我对大家的感谢
Anyway, to show my gratitude
人人有啤酒喝
beer for everyone.
我要走了受不了
Need to get out of here. Can't stomach this.
二位先生囚犯有话要说 M U
Gentlemen. Prisoner wants to talk.
而且必须是单独和你说
Says it must be to you...alone.
瞧瞧你
So...look at you.
强者陨落了啊
How the mighty have fallen.
能在你的审判上指证你
When I give evidence at your trial
真是让我非常开心
it will be a personal pleasure.
当然了可能都到不了那一步
Of course, it may not get that far
这座城市里的大半罪犯
Half the criminals in the city will be after your blood
都会为了自保而选择出♥卖♥♥♥你
in order to protect themselves.
- 我要见施特拉瑟 什么
I need to see Strasser. What?
立刻这很重要
Right now. It's important.
有什么事情
What's this about?
你传话给他就行
Just deliver this message
告诉他
Tell him
我知道哪里可以找到
I know where to find.
墨菲斯托
Mephisto.
墨菲斯托
Mephisto.
他是这么说的
That's what he said.
我不知道他到底是什么意思但
I didn't know quite what he meant but...
出自歌♥德
From Goethe.
我对人类的悲惨境遇深感痛惜
"Men's wretchedness in sooth I so deplore. "
墨菲斯托就是恶魔伯格斯塔勒现在在哪里
Mephisto is the devil. Hmm. Where is Burgstaller now?
在牢里等待审判他在警局里不肯开口
In custody, awaiting trial. He says he won't talk in the station.
说得换别的地方 我跟他说了这不可能的
Says it needs to be somewhere else. I told him it was impossible.
怎么了部长先生
What's going on, Herr Direktor?
有什么需要吗爸爸
Do you need anything, Papa?
没有谢谢你
No. Thank you.
小姐
Fraulein.
还有谁知道这件事
Who else knows about this?
没有了我直接来找你了想着你应该想知道这件事
No- one. I came straight to you. I assumed you'd want to know about it.
把他带来这里
Bring him here.
- 什么去城♥堡♥ 城♥堡♥废墟 就在屋子后面
What? The castle. The ruined castle. Just beyond the house.
显然我不能把他带进家里来
Obviously I can't have him in my home.
不行伯格斯塔勒是个囚犯 我们不能让他在维也纳到处跑啊
No. Burgstaller is a prisoner. We can't have him parade around Vienna.
如果有必要的话 叫上其他警官
Bring other officers, if you must.
要你信任的人但什么都别跟他们说
Men you trust. But tell them nothing.
恕我不能同意部长先生 我花了好几个月追踪伯格斯塔勒
I must object, Herr Direktor. I spent months on Burgstaller's trail.
现在我终于抓到他了
I have him under lock and key, finally.
这是威胁帝国安全的事情莱茵哈特
The empire's under threat, Rheinhardt!
这次会面非常重要
This meeting is vital.
墨菲斯托是我们最危险的敌人
Mephisto is our deadliest enemy.
只有一个秘密代号♥
He goes only by a secret code name.
多年来我一直在试图找到他
I've been trying to track him down for years.
如果伯格斯塔勒说的是真话
If Burgstaller is telling the truth
那这将是我第一条有用的线索
then this is my first proper lead on him.
我会签署释放命令
I will sign a release order.
许可你把囚犯带来见我
Your authorisation to bring the prisoner to me.
伯格斯塔勒很危险
Burgstaller is dangerous.
我会佩戴武器 如果他试图逃跑
I'll be armed. If he tries to escape...
没问题
Agreed.
你了解歌♥德吗
Do you know Goethe?
读书的时候念过
Read it at school.
你记得墨菲斯托吗
Do you remember about Mephisto?
他赋予了一个人魔力
Gave a man magic powers.
是啊
Yeah.
来换取他不朽的灵魂
In exchange for his immortal soul.
我讨厌这种新的自动枪
Ah...I hate this new automatic.
我们还需要一个警♥察♥来驾驶马车
We need another officer to drive the carriage.
迈尔怎么样
What about Meier?
他很热心总是提前来上班
He's keen. Always comes in early.
行别告诉他任何细节把他叫来
Fine. Don't tell him anything. Go and get him.
这里面太热了
It was getting hot in there.
警督我看得出你的表情
You know, Inspector, I can read your expression.
我知道你蔑视我
I can see the contempt you have for me.
是啊
Yeah.
我也没在藏就是了
I'm hardly hiding it.
讽刺的是
The irony is,
你我并没有那么不同
we are not so different, you and I.
我们都用暴♥力♥行为来实现目的
We both use violence to achieve our ends.
我们都理解其力量
We both understand its power.
上周有一位年轻女性在利奥波德城被枪击而死
A young woman was gunned down in Leopoldstadt last week.
才19岁
19 years old.
是一起抢劫案
A robbery.
她是被你卖♥♥出的枪冷血地杀害的 弗兰茨
Killed in cold blood with a gun that you sold, Franz.
你永远没资格跟我比
Don't you ever compare yourself to me.
明白了吗
You understand?
迈尔你去路边守着 确保没有人过来 保持警惕
Meier, go out on the road. Make sure no- one's coming. Keep alert.
要是能由我决定 我们就跳过审判直接行刑了
If it had been left up to me, we'd have skipped the trial.
你会怎么做
What would your approach have been?
就你跟我一起进林子没有旁观者
Time alone with me in these woods. No spectators.
莱茵哈特交给我吧
Rheinhardt, if you will allow me.
我是施特拉瑟安♥全♥部♥部长
I'm Strasser. The Direktor of Security.
你跟警督说 你有信息要告诉我
You told the Inspector you have some information for me.
什么信息
Information?
这是宝藏
It's treasure.
我查出了墨菲斯托的真名
I found out Mephisto's real name.
你见过墨菲斯托本人吗
You met with Mephisto face- to- face?
墨菲斯托的人来跟我交易
Mephisto's man came to do business with me,
然后我跟踪了他
and afterwards I followed him.
我看到他们在一起了
I saw them together.
把他的名字告诉我
Gjve me a name.
首先 我们得聊聊你准备给我什么条件
First, we need to talk about what you are prepared to offer me.
莱茵哈特你和你的人可以走了
Rheinhardt, you and your men can step away and, uh...
别耍花招
One false move.
明白没有
Do you understand me?
找掩护有人开枪
Take cover! They're shooting!
该死的 莱茵哈特 你们被跟踪了
Damn it, Rheinhardt, you were followed!
保护我啊我死定了
Protect me! I'm a dead man!
该死的
Dammit!
不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
拦住他
Stop him!
不部长先生不要
No! Herr Direktor, don'tl
不
No.