剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
对不起 我不是故意打你的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that.
姑娘家如果不想来真的 就不该挑逗男人
Little girls shouldn't tease if they're not going to play.
别挣扎...
Don't struggle...
-放开我... -否则会更疼
- Get off!... - Or it'll hurt more.
相信我 等羞耻感过去 你就会开始享受
Trust me, you'll like it, once you get past the shame!
克拉拉
Clara!
克拉拉 克拉拉
Clara! Clara!
这个场景我很熟悉
Well... This must be a scene I recognise.
无能的男友
The impotent boyfriend,
嫉妒我敢做出他没胆子做的事
jealous that I got to touch what he didn't.
看来你还没跟我待够啊 医生
Seems you can't get enough of my company, Doctor.
显然 比起你的女朋友
Apparently, you want to make love to me more than
你更想和我做♥爱♥
to your little girlfriend.
不 你哪都不许去
No, you're not going anywhere!
我的天呐
God save us.
你们都一样
You're all the same.
把女人丢在家不管
Woman sits at home ignored.
一旦有男人表现出兴趣
As soon as a man comes sniffing round,
突然之间你们就变得暴跳如雷
suddenly you're flourishing.
黎明
Dawn.
维也纳森林
Vienna Woods.
我很抱歉 克拉拉
I'm so sorry, Clara.
-你得逮捕他 -逮捕他
- You have to arrest him. - Arrest him?
他侵犯了她
He assaulted her!
那也是他们俩各执一词
Then it's his word against hers.
怎么 你不相信我
What, you don't believe me?
我相信什么不重要
It doesn't matter what I believe.
她邀请他去自己家 麦克斯
She invited him into her home, Max.
我们若逮捕他的理由只是他碰过她
We'll arrest him for putting his hands on her
他一定会全身而退
and he'll just walk out of here.
但她的名声会一辈子毁了
Her reputation will be tarnished forever
而他只是多了一个可向朋友吹嘘的故事
and he will have a story to boast about to his comrades.
我得让他承认罪行
I have to get him to confess.
你在说什么
What are you talking about now?
维也纳森林 黎明 去那找我
Vienna Woods, dawn. Meet me there.
你要和他对决 太可笑了
You're going to fight a duel with him? Well, that's ridiculous!
我不会和他对决 我会让他承认真♥相♥
I'm not going to fight him! I'll get him to admit the truth.
如果他觉得我命不久矣 也许他会承认
If he thinks I'm going to die, perhaps he'll confess
自己是凶手 当然我需要一点时间
to being the killer. I'll need a second, of course.
不能是你 他知道你是个警♥察♥
It can't be you. He knows you're a police officer.
不行
No.
不行
No!
你想让我...
You want me to...?
-干什么 -做目击证人 听他承认罪行
- What? - Be a witness. Hear his confession.
荒唐
This is absurd.
莱因哈特探长会在附近
Inspector Rheinhardt will be on hand.
但你可以进行逮捕
But you can make the arrest.
一切功劳都归你
You can have all the glory.
我不信任冯·比洛
I, er, don't trust von Bulow.
你应该去那里及时介入
You should be there to step in.
我这辈子都在收拾你的烂摊子 多一天又何妨
I spend my life saving your skin. Why should today be different?
我开口前按兵不动
Do nothing until I say.
-莱因哈特在哪 -附近
- Where is Rheinhardt? - Nearby.
闭嘴 继续走
Shut up and keep walking.
我想由我来逮捕犯人
I want to be the one to make the arrest.
你会的 等他承认以后
You will. Just wait for the confession.
谁得罪了谁
Who is the offended party?
他打我
He struck me.
因为我解开了一个女人胸衣的上面两排蕾丝带
For unlacing the top two rows of a woman's corset.
根据既定规则 由你在这些见证人面前
In accordance with the established code, it is for you to confirm
确认对决的条约内容
before these witnesses the terms of engagement.
死
Death.
各就各位
Take your positions.
背靠背站好
Stand back-to-back.
待我举起方巾后向前行进二十步
March 20 paces from the moment I raise my kerchief.
二十步过后
After 20 paces,
转身
you turn...
开枪
..And fire.
先生们
Gentlemen?
我打爆你脑子前 你有什么想说的吗
Anything to say before I blow your brains out?
有 我只想恭喜你
Yes, I just wanted to congratulate you.
什么
What?
墙上的血 你给我们留下了踪迹
The blood on the walls - you left a trail for us.
什么
What?
三个女人 捷克人 帕帕吉诺 莫诺斯塔托斯
Three women, the Czech, Papageno, Monostatos.
非常巧妙
It's all very clever.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我说的是斯皮特伯格
I'm talking about Spittelberg.
你认为那是我♥干♥的
You think I'm responsible for that?
开始
Begin!
别谦虚
Don't be so modest.
享受称赞吧
Enjoy the adulation.
你想要观众 可以 我来了
You wanted an audience. Well, here I am.
不如现在向我承认
Why not confess to me now?!
我也没机会告诉别人了
I'll never be able to tell a soul!
我不是凶手
I'm not a murderer!
我是龙骑兵的军官
I'm an officer in the Dragoons!
先生们 停下 规则很清楚
Gentlemen, stop! The rules are quite clear.
-你竟然指控我 -重新开始
- You are accusing me? - Begin again!
我们知道她们们死的那天 一个龙骑兵去过妓院
We know a Dragoon visited the brothel the day they died.
所以呢 那又怎样
So? So what?
先生们
Gentlemen!
我们知道当时那房♥间里有一个士兵
We know a soldier was in that room.
我们都去那里 我也去过很多次
We all go there. I've been there many times.
一个朋友带我去的 不代表我就是凶手
A friend took me. Doesn't make me a killer.
"一个朋友"
"A friend"?
什么朋友
What friend?
告诉我他叫什么名字
Tell me his name.
什么朋友
What friend?!
我是这位画家的朋友
I'm a friend of the artist.
我也是
Me, too.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
站住 把枪捡起来
Stop! Pick it up!
利伯曼医生
Dr Liebermann!
-他说什么了 -把枪捡起来
- What did he say? - Pick it up!
探长
Inspector!
我能逮捕他了吗
Can I make my arrest now?
奥斯卡
Oskar!
奥斯卡
Oskar!
奥斯卡
Oskar!
我没见过他 他今早没来
I haven't seem him. He didn't come in this morning.
萨拉斯托
Sarastro.
什么
What?
在歌♥剧里把他送上审判台的那个角色
The character in the opera, the one who brings him to trial.
奥斯卡就是萨拉斯托
Oskar is Sarastro!
所以他才留下那些符号♥ 他想要我们跟着他
That's why he left the runes. He wanted us to follow him.
他需要一个警♥察♥来当下一个受害人
He needed a policeman to be the next victim.
他那是在选反派角色
He was casting the villain!
有人吗
Is anybody out there?
能听见...
Can you hear...?
欧布利特
Olbricht!
欧布利特
Olbricht!
安德烈斯 是你吗
Andreas? Is that you?
我们是警♥察♥ 他在哪 你儿子在哪
We're the police. Where is he? Where is your son?
是你
It's you.
你就是画里的女人
You're the woman in the paintings.
序曲
Overture.
欧布利特
Olbricht!
滚出去
Get out of here!
我会打残他
I will maim him.
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表