剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
我以前当过军医
I was in the Army Medical Corps...
我教孩子们化学和生物
I teach the boys chemistry and biology...
你父亲在哪 小姐
Where's your father, Fraulein?
你和他有私情吗
You were having an affair?
那个男孩吗
That boy?
没有
No.
从来没有
No, never.
他生前...是个很好的人
He was...very kind.
天呐
Oh, God.
可怜的托马斯
Poor Thomas.
我们知道信的事了
We know about the letter.
有一个学生发现了
One of the boys discovered it.
那些信不是他写的
Those letters weren't from him.
什么
What?
我早该告诉你们的
I should have told you.
泽伦卡只是传信的人
Zelenka was just a messenger.
先生们
Gentlemen?
贝克先生
Herr Becker?
抱歉打扰你了
Forgive the intrusion.
不好意思 我以为你们已经调查完了
I'm sorry, I thought you were finished here.
我要去上课 但如果你们愿意等...
I have a class, but if you'll wait...?
我们是来谈你女儿的事的
We came to talk about your daughter.
出去
Out!
都出去
Get out!
你每天都把她一个人留在那个小房♥子里
You left her alone in that tiny cottage every day,
枯燥无味 埋怨不满...
bored, discontent...
你到底想说什么
I'm sorry, what is this about?
泽伦卡常去那里给她画画像
Zelenka went there often to paint her.
一个青春期男孩和你的小女儿 独处一室
An adolescent boy and your little girl, all alone.
因为他在你家 在你眼皮底下
Because of what he did to her, under your roof,
对她做了那些事
right under your nose...
你便决定惩罚他
You decided to punish him.
他就坐在这房♥间里
He sat in this room.
你一定叫他下午来这个安静的地方学习
You must have offered him a quiet place to work in the afternoon.
你进行实验
You set an experiment...
排出有毒化学物质
pumping out toxic chemicals.
她就是我的一切 探长
She is everything to me, Inspector.
我在这世上只有她
All I have in this world.
所有男孩都笑话她
All the boys were laughing,
叫她侮辱性称呼 嘲弄我们
calling her names, taunting us.
他玷污了她
He defiled her.
泽伦卡让我们家沦为笑柄
Zelenka made a joke of my family.
然而那些话是朗对她说的
Except the messages were from Lang...
不是那个男孩
not the boy.
朗安排托马斯给她画肖像
Lang arranged for Thomas to paint her.
他利用他当传信人
He used him as a messenger.
朗才是她的情人
Lang was her lover.
泽伦卡只是个中间人
Zelenka was just a go-between.
你强迫他吸入有毒气体
You forced him to inhale that poison
但那可怜的男孩是无辜的
when the poor boy was just an innocent.
贝克
Becker!
别跑 别跑
Stop! Stop!
贝克 别跑
Becker! Stop!
贝克 放弃吧
Becker, give up!
贝克
Becker!
贝克 都结束了
Becker! It's over!
贝克
Becker!
贝克 别跑
Becker! Stop!
别跑
Stop!
千万别跳
Please, don't!
想想你的女儿
Think of your daughter.
求你了
Please.
她只会记得以前的我
She will remember me as I was.
一个高尚的人
A man of honour.
不
No!
别跳
Stop!
不
No!
这丑闻也许会导致学校关闭
The school may not survive the scandal.
那不关我们的事
That's hardly our concern.
好吧 不如你加入我们吧
Very well. Well, why don't you come and join us?
我们在庆祝
We are celebrating.
-庆祝什么 长官 -冯·比洛的晋升
- Sir? - Von Bulow's promotion.
已经任命他为我的继任者
He's been named my successor.
我也曾是圣弗洛安的学生
I was a pupil at St Florian's, too.
你不知道吧
You didn't know that, did you?
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
很荣幸得到这个机会 接替不可取代之人
Honoured to be given the chance to replace the irreplaceable!
我会想念他的幽默感的
I will miss his sense of humour.
利伯曼医生
Doctor Liebermann!
我们谈谈
A word!
先生
Sir?
陈尸间
The morgue.
你带人去采集尸体的样本吗
You arranged for samples to be taken from a corpse?
那女人是谁
Who was the woman?
一名科学工作者 助理研究员
A scientist. A research assistant.
不是这所医院的员工吗
Not an employee of this hospital?
不是 先生
No, sir.
恐怕此事严重违规
I'm afraid this is very unorthodox.
你要立刻停职
You will be placed on suspension
直到该事件得到彻查
until this matter is investigated.
-可是... -回家去
- But... - Go home!
你不准再进入这栋大楼
You're no longer permitted on the premises!
艾尔丝
Else?
她当然说得没错
She's right, of course.
我们不可能在一起
Impossible for us to be together.
我们时间如此有限 麦克斯
We have so little time, Max.
如果你有机会得到幸福
If you have any chance at happiness,
一定要用双手紧紧抓住
you should grab it with both hands.
别让这世界阻碍你
Don't let the world hold you back.
如果你爱她
If you love her,
不管她是谁
whoever she is...
你都该跟她在一起
you should be with her.
现在轮到你给我建议了吗
And so you're the one giving me advice now?
你的外甥 你向他介绍我的时候
Your nephew, when you introduced us,
你说我是你的朋友
you told him I was your friend.
是真的吗
Was that true?
到现在你还不知道吗
You really don't know by now?
那么
So...
探长 告诉我 接下来我们查什么案子
tell me, Inspector, what's our next case?
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表