剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
One of them is responsible.
麦克斯 晚上过得怎么样
Max? How was your evening?
你的朋友 冯·特里本巴♥赫♥
Your friend, von Triebenbach...
他怎么了
What about him?
他可能不是你想象的那么正直
He may not be as honourable as you imagine.
你到底在说什么
What on Earth are you talking about?
他给你的那本宣传册
That pamphlet he gave you...
他不是无意中发现的
He didn't find it by accident.
原始之火兄弟会
The Brotherhood of Primal Fire,
我觉得他可能是其中一员
I think he may be one of them.
我在一间卧室 我父母的房♥间
I'm in a bedroom. My parents' room.
衣柜就像一个陵墓 阴森吓人
The wardrobe looks like a mausoleum - dark, frightening.
门"吱"的一声开了
The door begins to creak open.
一头可怕的野兽跳了出来
A terrifying beast jumps out of it,
像孩子童话故事里的狼
like a wolf from a children's story.
接着又跳出来一头 就在它旁边
And then another one jumps out right beside it.
两头狼朝我走过来 想要把我撕成碎片
Two wolves coming towards me, threatening to tear me to pieces.
两头饿狼翻腾着 想杀死我
Two ravenous beasts, writhing, trying to kill me.
病人对性有种原始的恐惧
The patient has a primal fear of sex,
无疑是小时候目睹过什么
no doubt from something he witnessed as a child.
两头野兽 衣橱里的怪物
Two beasts. The creatures in the wardrobe
代表父母的身体
represent the bodies of his parents.
他看见过他们做♥爱♥ 现在他排斥性
He saw them together. And now he finds sex repulsive.
他选择把心交给一个女人
He's chosen to give his heart to a woman
但他永远都不会和她有亲密关系
with whom he has no hope of ever becoming intimate.
弗洛伊德推荐谈话疗法
Freud recommends a talking cure.
又是弗洛伊德
Ah! Freud again!
病人必须重温那段记忆
The patient must re-live the memory.
压抑的情感被埋藏了起来
Repressed emotions do not merely sink
但不会无影无踪 教授
without a trace, Professor.
它们会浮现出来
They bubble up to the surface.
我不喜欢你的方法 利伯曼
I don't like your methods, Liebermann.
我警告过你 这是科学 不是赶时髦
I've warned you, this is science, not fashion.
我来接手这个病例
I'll take his case.
但是 先生 我刚取得了一些进展
But, sir, I'm just making progress.
麦克斯 你来得太早了
Max, you're way too early.
你不知道我在维也纳敲了多少户人家的门
You don't know how many doors I've knocked on in Vienna.
我能进来吗
May I?
当然
Yes, of course.
出问题了
There's something wrong.
事情即将发生改变 瑞秋
Things will have to change, Rachel.
什么事
What things?
我的新投资
My new investment.
可能终究还是靠不住了
I may not be able to rely on it, after all.
太遗憾了
Oh, no, what a pity!
你看上的那件冬天外套
That new outfit you had your eye on for winter,
我们的春季度假 这种事情可能要推迟一年了
our spring holiday, those things may have to wait another year.
怎么了 发生什么了
What's happened? What's the matter?
我一直想结交的某个人
Someone I've been courting as a friend...
现在我不想和他扯上关系了
I no longer wish to be associated with.
我们需要的东西都有了
We have everything we need...
一家人也很团结
and we're strong as a family.
我们不需要任何人
We don't need anyone.
你为某人盛装打扮了
All dressed up for someone.
我们要去看歌♥剧
We're going to the opera.
"我们"
"We"?
那...我只好等着轮到我
So...I'll have to wait my turn, then.
"轮"听起来对女士不太尊重
"Turn" doesn't exactly sound respectful to a lady.
不管他是谁
Whoever he is,
我敢说 你已经厌倦他了
he's become a bore, I can tell.
如果你想找乐子
If you ever need cheering up,
我很乐意逗你开心
then I would be happy to entertain you...
小姐
Fraulein.
这些都是政♥治♥行为 不是某个疯子干的
These are all political acts. It's not the work of some lunatic.
妓院的那几个女人是移♥民♥
Those women at the brothel were immigrants.
鸡贩子是捷克人
The poultry seller was Czech.
看到了吗
You see?
你是要告诉我 从现在起
You're telling me that, from this moment,
这个城市的移♥民♥都面临威胁
any immigrant in this city is under threat?
如果我们宣布这一事实 会引起公众恐慌
If we announce that fact, we will have public panic.
怎么了
What is it?
除了符号♥ 还有其它联♥系♥
There's some other connection, beside the runes.
我只是还没看出来
I just can't see it yet.
对不起
I'm sorry.
请你...
Please...
原谅我
Forgive me.
你打算生一个晚上的气吗
Are you going to be angry all evening?
我至少可以撅撅嘴吧
I think I should at least be permitted a pout, don't you?
借过一下
Excuse me.
你的探长又会加入我们吗
Is your inspector joining us again?
麦克斯 怎么了
Max, what's the matter?
麦克斯
Max?
跟我来
Come with me.
是这样开始的
It begins like this.
台上的第一幅景象是条蛇
The first image on stage is a snake.
巨蛇袭击并杀死了王子
The giant serpent, striking to kill the prince.
然后呢 你想告诉我什么
So? What are you telling me?
冯·比洛的案件 市动物园
Von Bulow's case. The city zoo.
有人闯进蛇屋 宰杀了一条蛇
Someone broken into the reptile house and a snake was butchered,
那条蛇被发现挂在莫扎特雕像附近
found hanging near Mozart's statue.
接下来舞台上 三个女人出现了
Next on stage, three women appear.
莫扎特称她们为
Mozart calls them
"夜之女王的仆人"
the "Servants of the Queen of the Night".
麦克斯 你在说什么
Max, what are you talking about?
她们遇见了捕鸟人帕帕吉诺
The women meet with Papageno, the bird-catcher.
那个鸡贩子
The poultry seller!
我的老天爷啊
Dear Christ!
莫诺斯塔托斯是下一个出场的角色
Monostatos is the next character on stage.
-摩尔人 -死掉的那个非洲人
- The Moor. - The African who died.
-受害者不是随机挑选的 -不是
- It's not random. - No.
他在重现这部歌♥剧
He's re-enacting the opera?
是你想要分享我的世界的 克拉拉
You wanted to share my world, Clara.
凶手是在传递一条政♥治♥信息
The killer is preaching a political message,
通过杀死非洲人和捷克人
killing Africans and Czechs.
这些都跟这部歌♥剧有某种联♥系♥
And it's all connected to the opera somehow.
那太荒谬了 小伙子
That's absurd, young man.
荒谬至极
Incredible!
你们的符号♥被用血画出来...
Your emblem written in blood...
就在那些面目全非的尸体旁
Beside these mutilated bodies.
"圣化大地"
"Consecrate our Earth,
"净化血统"
"Purify our blood."
这与我无关
I'm not responsible.
你是这个兄弟会中的一员
You are part of this Brotherhood.
长官 我找到了这个
Sir? I found this.
这些人都是爱国者 探长
These men are all patriots, Inspector.
他们没做任何犯法的事
They've done nothing illegal.
你不能因为一个人挥旗就把他抓起来
You can't lock a man up just for waving a banner.
你昨晚在哪
Where were you last night?
你能说说你做了什么吗
Can you account for your movements?
我跟一位女士在一起
I was with a lady.
别再打扰我了
Now, leave me alone.
你要再见我吗
You asked to see me again?
我们的合同
Our contract.
我要取消
I'm cancelling it.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我决定拒绝你的投资
I've decided I don't want your investment.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
那些你说正玷污这座城市的人
These people who you say are polluting the city,
那些来自东部国家的工人
the workers from the East...
我要对他们负责
I have a responsibility to them.
他们是我的朋友 也是我的同事
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表