剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
- We weren't that close. - And why is that, Stefan?
你认为他有什么不同吗
Did you think he was somehow different?
他是个没用的士兵
He was a lousy soldier.
你不与弱者来往是吗
And you didn't mix with the weak ones?
听着 我爱和谁来往就和谁来往
See, I mix with whomever I choose.
和你们有什么关系吗
Is it any of your business?
我来告诉你什么和我有关系
I'll tell you what is my business --
对你认为低你一等的人施加酷刑
torturing a boy who you thought was inferior.
这指控很严重
That's a serious allegation.
托马斯·泽伦卡手上有块焦痕
Thomas Zelenka had a scorch mark on his hand.
他用蜡烛很不小心
He was careless with candles.
有人拿硬币烙他的手 斯蒂芬
Someone scorched his hand with a coin, Stefan.
这些人用烛火把硬币烤热
They heated the coin up over a candle flame
再让他把硬币攥在手掌里
and then they made him clutch it in his palm
直到把皮肉灼至坏死
until the flesh burnt away.
什么样的人会做出这种事
What sort of a boy would do something like that?
如果有人说是我做的 他们都在骗人
If anyone said it was me, they were a damned liar!
没人指控你
No-one's accusing you.
有些人弱不禁风 他们不适合这里
Some of the boys are weak. They don't fit in.
但那怪不到我头上来
But I'm not to blame.
我们需要有人出来指认他
We need someone to name him.
不可能的
It'll never happen.
他们都抱成一团 互相支持
They all stick together, close ranks.
你们瓦解不了他们
You can't break them.
沉默就是我们的武器
Silence is our weapon.
我不明白我为什么要来这
I don't understand why I'm here.
你们到底想让我说什么
What exactly do you want me to say?
要问什么
What?!
你们觉得我做了错事吗
You think I've done something wrong?
不如你们来告诉我 为什么叫我来这
Why don't you tell me why you asked me here?
我父亲可是大使
My father's an ambassador.
我是偷过一块点心
I stole a pastry once, yes.
就是为了这件事吗
Is that what this is about?
果馅卷
The strudel?
我要在这待多久
How long am I going to be here?
你们还要我在这里坐多久
How long am I going to be kept sitting around?
好吧
All right.
我发现它被塞在了他柜子后面
I found it tucked behind his locker.
我常生病
I get ill, you see.
经常不去参加操练
I often stay back during drill.
有时候我...
Sometimes I...
会...四处看看
Just...look around.
你偷东西吗
You steal things?
不是偷
Not steal.
我把信放回我发现它的地方了
I put the letter back where I found it.
但是你记得上面写的什么
But you remember what it said?
写的是 他们会一起逃走
It said that they were going to run away together.
"他们"
"They"?
亲爱的
我们已经太久没见面了
渴望见到你
他用的词... 他爱上了一个人
The words he used... He was in love with someone.
为对方倾倒 他们准备逃跑
Smitten. They were going to run away,
然后他们会告诉全世界
and then they would tell the world
圣弗洛安到底发生了什么
what was going on at St Florian's.
"发生了什么"
"What's going on"...?
那封信是谁写的
Who was it from, this letter?
泽伦卡
Zelenka.
在他的柜子里
It was his locker.
是写给谁的
And who did he write it to?
我不知道
I don't know.
上面只写了 "亲爱的"
It just said..."Beloved".
他们只是学生 不是杀人凶手
They're schoolboys, not murderers.
你看过猎狗捕猎吗
Have you ever seen dogs hunt?
只要他们结队行动 心态全都变了
As soon as they're in a pack, their whole mentality changes.
你真觉得是这样吗
You really think that's what happened?
泽伦卡准备逃跑
Zelenka was going to run away.
他要向全世界告发折磨他的人
He was going to tell the world about his tormentors.
所以 有人阻止了他
So, somebody stopped him.
我们无意中闯进了一起谋杀案调查
We've stumbled into a murder investigation.
欢迎参与本案 探长
Welcome to the case, Inspector.
经典的妄想案例
Classic case of delusion.
极具吸引力的病人 你们谁想要开展
Fascinating patient. Which one of you would like to conduct
初步的检查
the preliminary examination?
非常好
Very well.
解散
Dismissed.
利伯曼
Liebermann?
你走神了 在想事情吗
You're distracted. Something on your mind?
不 没什么 先生
No, nothing, sir.
没什么
Nothing?
-你的研究是什么性质的 -是我私人的病人
- What's the nature of your research? - It's a private patient.
胡说 你没有私人病人 病人叫什么
Nonsense! You don't have private patients. What's the name?
如果你在研究什么案子 希望你能通知我
If you're working on a case, then I wish to be kept informed.
请提交一份案例报告
Kindly submit a case report.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你们想要干什么
What do you boys want?
你告诉他们了
You told them.
你告诉他们我们的名字了
You gave them our names.
我不知道你们什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
你带他们去过地下室了
You took them to the place in the cellar.
他们之前就知道了
They already knew.
现在 给我让开
And now, get out of my way!
你编造了很多故事 舍监
You've been making up a lot of stories, Master.
我们也可以编故事
See, we can make up stories, too.
我们都很擅长创意写作
We're all very good at creative writing.
鲍尔会编一个故事 说你是怎么伤害他的
Bauer's going to make up a story, on how you hurt him.
你这个阴险小人
You conniving bastard!
你不能扼杀流言
You can't kill a rumour.
流言就像是...
It's like a...
一条九头蛇
It's like a hydra.
你砍掉一个头
You cut off one head,
原来的位置会再长出两个
two others grow back in its place.
是灰尘
It's dust.
艾米莉亚
Amelia!
你看到的是 史前的样本
What you're looking at - prehistoric samples.
但你不是来讨论我的工作的
But you're not here to discuss my work.
这个
Well...
其实是的
Actually, I am.
我需要知道他最后几小时的故事
I need to know the story of his last few hours.
为什么来找我
Why come to me?
在地下埋藏了几个世纪的标本
Well, you can tell the story of a specimen
你都能讲出他们的故事
when it's been buried in the earth for centuries.
所以 你也能告诉我这个孩子出了什么事
So, you can tell me what happened to this boy.
他最后一天出了什么事
What happened on his final day.
上面说他淹死了
Well, it says he drowned.
水冲洗掉了绝大多数有用的痕迹
Water washes away most of the useful traces.
医院的病理学家
Well, the pathologist at the hospital,
他太老套了
he's old-fashioned,
他的方法都过时了
his methods are out-of-date.
他认为这个孩子是淹死的
He thinks the boy drowned.
我不这么想
I don't.
帮我证明他错了
Help me prove him wrong.
帮我证明全医院都错了
Help me prove that whole hospital wrong.
怎么了
What?
你干了什么
What have you done?
照片
The pictures.
她的裙子 她的鞋子
Her dresses, her shoes.
你把它们怎么了
What did you do with them?
我觉得或许还有别的孩子会...
I thought, perhaps, there were other children who may...
别告诉我你把它们扔了
Please don't tell me you got rid of them!
我捐出去了 给了救济院
I gave them to a charity. A poorhouse.
-你为什么不问我 -奥斯卡
- Why didn't you ask me?! - Oskar...
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表