剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
一个高尚的人
A man of honour.
不
No!
别跳
Stop!
不
No!
这丑闻也许会导致学校关闭
The school may not survive the scandal.
那不关我们的事
That's hardly our concern.
好吧 不如你加入我们吧
Very well. Well, why don't you come and join us?
我们在庆祝
We are celebrating.
-庆祝什么 长官 -冯·比洛的晋升
- Sir? - Von Bulow's promotion.
已经任命他为我的继任者
He's been named my successor.
我也曾是圣弗洛安的学生
I was a pupil at St Florian's, too.
你不知道吧
You didn't know that, did you?
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
很荣幸得到这个机会 接替不可取代之人
Honoured to be given the chance to replace the irreplaceable!
我会想念他的幽默感的
I will miss his sense of humour.
利伯曼医生
Doctor Liebermann!
我们谈谈
A word!
先生
Sir?
陈尸间
The morgue.
你带人去采集尸体的样本吗
You arranged for samples to be taken from a corpse?
那女人是谁
Who was the woman?
一名科学工作者 助理研究员
A scientist. A research assistant.
不是这所医院的员工吗
Not an employee of this hospital?
不是 先生
No, sir.
恐怕此事严重违规
I'm afraid this is very unorthodox.
你要立刻停职
You will be placed on suspension
直到该事件得到彻查
until this matter is investigated.
-可是... -回家去
- But... - Go home!
你不准再进入这栋大楼
You're no longer permitted on the premises!
艾尔丝
Else?
她当然说得没错
She's right, of course.
我们不可能在一起
Impossible for us to be together.
我们时间如此有限 麦克斯
We have so little time, Max.
如果你有机会得到幸福
If you have any chance at happiness,
一定要用双手紧紧抓住
you should grab it with both hands.
别让这世界阻碍你
Don't let the world hold you back.
如果你爱她
If you love her,
不管她是谁
whoever she is...
你都该跟她在一起
you should be with her.
现在轮到你给我建议了吗
And so you're the one giving me advice now?
你的外甥 你向他介绍我的时候
Your nephew, when you introduced us,
你说我是你的朋友
you told him I was your friend.
是真的吗
Was that true?
到现在你还不知道吗
You really don't know by now?
那么
So...
探长 告诉我 接下来我们查什么案子
tell me, Inspector, what's our next case?
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表