剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
佩格
你还负责医务室
You run the sick bay, too?
我以前当过军医
I was in the Army Medical Corps.
我教孩子们化学和生物
I teach the boys chemistry and biology.
丹尼尔曾经因为什么事来找过你吗
Did Daniel ever come to you for any reason?
-比如说呢 -过得不开心
- Such as? - Unhappiness?
他有没有想找人聊聊
Did he want someone to talk to?
我是一名医生 不是...
I trained as a medical doctor, not a...
怎么说来着
What's the word?
弗洛伊德的追随者
Freudian.
这应该是维也纳的叫法
I think that's what they're calling it in Vienna.
沃尔夫
-丹尼尔边上的这张床是谁的 -托马斯·泽伦卡
- Who occupied this bed next to Daniel's? - Thomas Zelenka.
他离开学校了吗
Well, did he leave the school?
发生了一场意外 他死了
There was an accident. He died.
他们在河里找到了他的尸体
They found his body in the river,
在溪谷底部
at the bottom of the ravine.
玩冒险游戏 不小心滑倒 淹死了
Playing daredevil games, slipped and drowned.
经常能抓到男孩子们偷偷溜出去玩
Boys have been caught going out to the grounds from time to time.
他们的午夜冒险发生了意外
A midnight adventure gone wrong.
管♥理♥员♥凌晨发现他的
Found at dawn by the groundsman.
已经在水里泡了一整晚
Been in the water all night.
-什么时候的事 -十天前
- When was this? - Ten days ago.
天啊
Dear God.
但是后来有人和这些孩子们聊过吗
But did anyone talk to the boys afterwards?
聊什么 他们应该去训练
"Talk"? They're supposed to be in training.
直面死亡也有其价值
Exposure to death is an asset.
他们想要擦去他的名字
They tried to erase his name.
-什么 -在床柱上
- What? - Here, at the bedpost.
丹尼尔想写回去
Daniel was trying to restore it.
这个名字
The name...
泽伦卡
Zelenka.
Z开头
A "Z"...
丹尼尔想在胳膊上划出这个
That's what Daniel was cutting into his arm!
叫管♥理♥员♥别再让他们进来了
Tell the groundsman not to let them through the gates again.
-如果他们带了搜查许可呢 -他们不会的
- But if they bring a warrant? - They won't.
我们在警局有朋友
We have friends at the Police Department.
丹尼尔 这是我的朋友 奥斯卡
Daniel, this is my friend, Oskar.
他是警♥察♥
He's a policeman.
他愿意帮我们 但你得告诉他到底发生了什么
He's agreed to help us, but I need you to tell him what happened.
我们今天去了你的学校
We went to your school today.
我们和你的舍监聊过了
We spoke to your housemaster.
这些数字是什么 丹尼尔
What are these numbers, Daniel?
是密♥码♥吗
Are they a code?
我在你这个年纪的时候也会编密♥码♥
I used to make up codes when I was your age.
我想问问你隔壁床那个男孩的事
I wanted to ask you about the boy in the bed next to yours.
托马斯·泽伦卡
Thomas Zelenka?
我听说了他的事
I heard what happened to him.
他是你的朋友吗
Was he a friend of yours?
上帝啊 赐予我清白的双手
Oh, God, give me clean hands,
伶俐的口齿 清明的思绪
clean words, clean thoughts...
帮我站在正义的立场 对抗错误之事
and help me to stand for the hard right against the easy wrong.
-丹尼尔 -宽恕我的刻薄待人
- Daniel? - Forgive me when I am unkind to others
-助我宽恕待我刻薄之人 -丹尼尔
- and help me to forgive those who are unkind to me... - Daniel?
给我日行一善的机会...
Lend me the chance to do a little good each day...
丹尼尔 怎么了 丹尼尔
Daniel, what, is it? Daniel!
上帝啊 赠予我清白的双手
Oh, God, give me clean hands,
伶俐的口齿 清明的思绪
clean words, clean thoughts...
没事的 丹尼尔 停下
It's all right, Daniel, stop...
宽恕我的刻薄待人
Forgive me when I am unkind to others
助我宽恕待我刻薄之人
and help me to forgive those who are unkind...!
-对不起 -丹尼尔
- I'm sorry! - Daniel!
-对不起 -别说了
- I'm sorry! - Stop!
-对不起 -丹尼尔 别说了
- I'm sorry! - Daniel, stop it!
对不起
I'm sorry...
对不起
I'm sorry...
警♥察♥总局
冯·比洛警探
泽伦卡 圣弗洛安的学生
Zelenka. Pupil at St Florian's.
当时是你负责调查的吗
You were the investigating officer?
是桩惨案
Tragic case.
那可怜的孩子才16岁
Poor boy was 16.
你翻我的卷宗干什么
Why are you looking through my case files?
这卷宗也太薄了吧
Seems remarkably thin.
那是场意外
It was an accident.
用不着抓人
No arrests necessary.
警务处长让你们俩过去
The Commissioner is asking for you, both of you.
先生们
Gentlemen?
我要跟你们俩说件事
There is something I need to tell both.
我先通知你们 下周会正式宣布
This isn't official. It will be announced next week.
我要接莱希纳的班了
I've been offered Lechner's job.
我将出任下一任警♥察♥局长
I'm going to be the next Chief of Police.
恭喜了 长官 好样的
Congratulations, sir! Well done.
嗯 恭喜
Yes, congratulations.
谢谢 我会想念这里的
Thank you. I shall miss this place,
但伟大事业在召唤我
but greatness beckons.
那谁来接您的班 长官
Do they know who's taking your job, sir?
我个人比较希望是我们自己人
As far as I'm concerned, I'd like it to be one of our own.
你们是资历最老的两个警官
You are the two most senior officers.
接下来几个礼拜好好表现
You should see to it that you impress over the coming weeks.
就这样
That's all.
"那谁来接您的班"
"Do they know who's taking your job?"
你不放过任何机会 是吧
Never miss an opportunity, do you?
你该买♥♥套新衣服了
Time for you to invest in a new suit.
瞧你这身寒碜的 去抓老鼠都不配
That one won't get you a job as a rat-catcher.
又不是选美比赛
It's not a beauty pageant.
你最好希望不是
You'd better hope not!
你好 奥斯卡
Hello, Oskar.
你好
Hello.
我已经来维也纳一周了
I've been in Vienna for a week now.
你这阵子住在哪里
Where have you been staying?
我妹妹家
My sister.
我...
I...
我不知道和你再见面会如何
I didn't know how it would be between us.
我看了关于你的报道
So, I read about you in the papers.
大名远扬啊
Made a name for yourself.
现在我只专注工作
Work is what I have in my life now.
工作就是一切
Work is everything.
你去墓地了吗
Have you been to the grave?
你去见她了吗
Have you seen her?
奥斯卡 别这样
Oskar, please.
每人的应对方式不一样
Everyone copes in their own way.
有人选择留下
Some do it by staying.
有人选择逃离
Some do it by running away.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不该这么说你
You don't deserve that.
-怎么样 -有两个人 跟朗一起
- Well? - Two men. I saw them with Lang.
-其中一个是警♥察♥ -你怎么知道
- One of them was a policeman. - How can you be sure?
他们喊他"探长"
They called him "Inspector".
我又不是傻子 德雷克斯勒
I'm not a complete idiot, Drexler!
-要是他们发现... -不
- If they discover... - No!
我们继续
We carry on.
大家把嘴闭牢了
No-one says a thing.
诗人
还记得我小时候
You remember when I was little,
你教我编密♥码♥吗
you taught me how to write in code?
蕾雅和我以前会用密♥码♥交流
Leah and I used to write each other messages.
-你也教了丹尼尔吗 -对 应该教过
- Did you teach Daniel, too? - Yes. Yes, I think so.
第一个数字代表书本扉页的行数
First number is the line on the first page of the book,
第二个数字代表字母 逐个数
the second number is the letter, counting across.
不过必须要知道是哪本书
But you have to know the specific book
才能解码
in order to decipher it.
这是丹尼尔写的吗
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表