剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
夜之女王
维也纳 1907年
基♥督♥救赎我
Christ be my salvation.
人们说 一个人从未像在恋爱中那般虚弱
They say that a man is never so weak,
面对痛苦不堪一击
so defenceless against suffering as when he is in love.
爱之于科学依然是谜
Love is still an enigma to science.
也许只是一种疯狂罢了
Perhaps it is just a state of madness.
我小时候听过一个传说
I was told this legend as a child.
人类曾经是一种长着两个脑袋的生物
Human beings were once double-headed creatures.
众神决定 人类应该感到卑微
The Gods resolved that we should all be humbled.
他们想出了一种惩罚 把人的身体砍成两半
They devised a punishment - cutting each body in half.
每个人都在寻找他们的另一半
Now, every person is looking for their missing counterpart.
每个人都有一段完美的命中注定的爱情
Every one of us has a perfect pre-ordained love.
神夺走的另一个自己
The other self that the Gods took from us.
-乔瑟芬 -怎么了
- Josefine! - What?
他又来了 他等着呢
He's here again. He's waiting.
感谢邀请
Thank you for inviting me.
-没有你就不算宴会了 -给你的
- Well, it wouldn't be a proper party without you. - For you.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Oh, thank you. - You're welcome.
两年四个月零一周
Two years, four months and one week.
麦克斯不信奉马上做决定
Max doesn't believe in making snap decisions.
是啊
No, he does not.
你真幸运
You are a lucky fellow.
是啊 我知道 一看到克拉拉我就觉得幸运
Yes, I know. Clara keeps reminding me.
我们考虑在六月完婚
We're thinking June, most likely.
六月
June?
给你时间适应
Gives you time to get used to the idea.
给她时间买♥♥好几件礼服
Gives her time to purchase several different dresses.
该致辞了
Speech time, I'm afraid.
麦克斯
Max.
亲朋好友们 我们很荣幸
My dear friends, it gives us great pleasure
欢迎你们来到今天的订婚仪式
to welcome you here to this ceremony.
克拉拉 我知道你父亲
Clara, I know that your father
如果能见到你今天订婚
would have been filled with immense joy
一定会特别高兴
to see you betrothed here today.
不过抱歉 我们找不到
I'm only sorry we couldn't find you
比我儿子更好的人娶你了
a better husband than my son to marry.
但这座城市还有疯狂的人
Still, there are enough mad people in the city
给他工作
to keep him gainfully employed.
各位吃好喝好 奏乐吧
And now, eat, drink, enjoy. Music, please.
我的麦克斯
My Max.
我的侄子长得太快了
My nephew is growing so fast.
毕竟他吃得那么多
No wonder, when you see how much he eats.
探长 探长
Inspector! Inspector.
抱歉 出事了
I'm sorry. There's been an incident.
什么事
What is it?
斯皮特伯格发生了一起谋杀案 大家都在找你
A murder in Spittelberg. Everyone's looking for you.
出什么事了吗 麦克斯
Is something wrong, Max?
对 探长得走了
Er, yes, the Inspector has to leave.
请见谅 利伯曼先生
Forgive me, Herr Liebermann.
医生 晚安
Doctor. Good evening.
他至少应该脱帽
He might have taken his hat off.
你想跟他一起去
You want to go with him.
不
No. No.
反正宴会也结束了
The party was over anyway.
谢谢
Thank you.
探长
Inspector!
你不介意我跟你一起吧
You don't mind my joining you?
谢谢
Thank you.
我就差那么一点就可以完美逃脱了
I was just inches from a clean getaway.
你来吗
Are you coming?
莱因哈特
Rheinhardt!
你在这儿干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我负责这个案子 这是我的案子
I'm taking charge. It's my case.
谁都找不到你 所以他们往我家打了电♥话♥
Nobody could find you. So they called me at home.
失陪了 我很忙
Now, excuse me, I'm very busy.
豪斯曼
Haussman.
就像是野兽抓住了她们
Looks like a wild animal got hold of them.
在里面 还有一具尸体
Look, in here - there is another one.
跟其他的不一样
Different from the others.
都是被同一件凶器杀害的 一把长刀
All killed by the same weapon - a long blade.
弧度很别致
Something with a very distinct curve.
医生
Herr Doctor.
向我汇报
Make your report to me.
也许是屠刀
Maybe a butchering tool,
或者制革工人的工具
or a tanner's instrument.
那她呢
What about her?
一样凶残
Just as brutal.
但他清理了血迹
But he cleaned up the mess.
清洗了她的身体
Washed her body.
利伯曼医生
Dr Liebermann?
凶手狂暴地袭击她们
The attack was frenzied.
但他摆放最后一名受害者的方式
But then, the way he laid out the final victim,
他变得...
he became almost...
我说不好 几乎可以说是充满了爱意
I don't know - almost loving.
其他女人都不重要 但她
These other women are incidental, but her...
她才是他的目标
She was the one he wanted.
几乎是为她建了一片圣地
Almost a shrine he built to her.
他应该之前来过
I think he would have come here before.
在她生前拜访过她
Visited her when she was alive.
你盘问过这儿的客人吗
Have you interviewed any clients?
当然
Obviously.
有没有常客
Any clients who came in regularly?
有一个人...多次被提到
One name...keeps cropping up.
别担心 儿子 他们弄错了
Don't worry, son! They've made a mistake!
我不需要你们俩来负责同一个案子
I don't need both of you on the case.
长官 我想说...
Sir, if I may remind you that...
利伯曼医生又来做顾问了啊
I see Dr Liebermann is consulting again.
看来你们俩在利奥波德城
Well, I suppose after your success together
大获成功后...
in Leopoldstadt...
他变成了你的幸运符 莱因哈特
Your lucky charm, Rheinhardt.
好吧
Very well.
你知道你为什么会被关进来吗
Do you understand why you are here?
这是谋杀调查
This is a murder investigation.
四个女人在老城区
Four women were killed near here...
博雷克的妓院被杀了
at Borek's brothel, in the old town.
过去几周里 你经常独自去那里
You've been there a dozen times in the last few weeks alone.
总是找同一个女人 乔瑟芬
And always the same woman - Josefine.
-你还记得她吗 -很容易就依恋上了
- You remember her? - Easy to become attached.
她陪伴了你那么长时间
All that time you spent in her company.
只要你付钱 就能拥有她 多么轻松
Easy, when you've paid a fee to feel a sense of possession.
长官 有人要见你
Sir? There's someone here to see you.
你们没有关他的理由
You've got no business keeping him here!
你的儿子是一起谋杀调查的嫌疑犯
Your son is a suspect in a murder investigation.
你不了解他 他连一只苍蝇都不会伤害
You don't know him! He wouldn't hurt a fly.
如果他什么都不说就很难证明他的清白
Hard to establish his innocence if he won't say anything.
他的脑子不清楚 一直都不好
He is not right in his head...never has been.
他只有小孩子的水平
Got the brain of a little child.
你知道他会去博雷克的妓院
You know he visits Borek's. The brothel.
不然他还能怎么办
What else is he going to do?
体面的女人都不屑多看他一眼
No respectable woman would ever look at him twice!
是因为那个女孩 对吧
It's about that girl, isn't it?
她曾经对他很好
She was kind to him once.
很好
Kind?
他有一次在街头受了伤
He was injured in the street.
被一帮人打伤了
Set upon by a gang.
她挺身而出救了他
She stepped in and rescued him.
那次之后他就一直想去见她
After that he kept wanting to go and meet her.
她都把他榨干了 他的钱都花在她身上了
She bled him dry, all his money is spent there!
他们什么都不做
They never do anything!
他只是坐在那里 欣赏她的容颜
He just sits there and admires her.
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表