剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
马修·比尔德
于尔根·毛雷尔
路易丝·冯·芬克
露西·格里菲斯
阿米莉亚·布尔莫尔
康莱斯·希尔
维 也 纳 血 案
第二季 第 1 集
本节目包含一些暴♥力♥场景 部分观众可能不适
This programme some scenes which some viewers may find upsetting and some violent scenes.
忧 郁 的 伯 爵 夫 人
维也纳 1907年
不再神秘
There are no mysteries.
不复以往
Not any more.
没有童话 没有寓言
No fairy-tales. No fables.
巨人已被驱逐
The giants have been banished.
巨龙已被斩杀
The dragons have been bled.
科学找到了消灭它们的方法
Science has found a way to eradicate them.
理性已征服了人类的想象
Reason has vanquished the human imagination.
只有一处极地未被人类探索
There is only one frontier that is unexplored by man.
那里有巨龙自♥由♥漫步
Only one place where the dragons roam free.
人的大脑是唯一未知的领域
The human brain is the only uncharted land.
让我帮您 -走开
Let me help you. - Leave me.
发生了什么事 -走开
What happened? - Leave me.
怎么了 -走开
What's wrong? - Go away!
冷静点 -别碰我
Calm down. - Don't touch me.
早上好
Good morning.
索菲亚・纳达兹迪伯爵夫人
Countess Sophia Nadazdy.
63岁 寡妇 亡夫是一位匈牙利伯爵
63. Widowed. Married a Hungarian Count.
她因此获得了她的头衔和钻石
That's how she got her title and her diamonds.
女管家 赖斯夫人
Housekeeper. Frau Reiss.
是谁发现的 - 她的女仆
Who found her? - Her maid.
还没回过神呢
Still in shock.
伯爵夫人在这里待多久了 - 一个月
How long had the Countess been staying? - A month.
她为什么来维也纳
And why did she come to Vienna?
先生们
Gentlemen.
杰格医生
Dr Jaeger.
也许是个意外 摔倒后撞到了头
Maybe an accident. She fell, hit her head?
没有血迹
No sign of blood.
也许有人把她摁在水里 没有伤痕 没有挣扎痕迹
Did someone maybe hold her down? No bruises. No sign of a struggle.
大概率是自杀
Suicide, most likely.
没送出去的礼物
A gift, never sent.
这里有个药方
There's a prescription here.
鸦♥片♥
Opium.
治疗忧郁症的药物
Standard treatment for melancholia.
所以她来维也纳是为了看病
So she was in Vienna because she was sick?
告诉我 她的医生是谁
Tell me, who was treating her?
你想让我描述一下吗
You want me to describe it?
我不知道我是否可以 医生
I don't know if I can, Doctor.
性是每个人本身的 自然组成部分 休伯夫人
Sexuality is a natural part of every person's identity, Frau Huber.
但这些想法 是肮脏的
But these thoughts, they are unclean...
性幻想只是性♥欲♥的一部分
Fantasies are simply a part of the sexual appetite.
满足性幻想不会让你堕落 不会让你变得邪恶
Entertaining them doesn't make you corrupt, doesn't make you evil,
甚至不表示你真想让那些幻想成为现实
it doesn't even mean that you actually want these things to happen to you.
就只是唤起性♥欲♥的一部分
It's just they are a part of the process of arousal.
利伯曼小姐 -莱因哈特警探
Frau Liebermann. - Inspector Rheinhardt.
我来找你哥哥
I'm looking for your brother.
他在看诊
He's with a patient.
我不确定是否方便
I'm not sure it's convenient.
打扰了
Oh, excuse me.
一周后见 -我们该走了
In a week, then. - We'd better be going.
利伯曼小姐
Frau Liebermann.
我不知道为什么要这么说 但是...见到你很高兴 奥斯卡
I've no idea why I'm saying this but...it's good to see you, Oskar.
马♥克♥思♥
Max.
请进吧
Please, come in.
看得出来你很忙啊 - 私人诊所オ刚刚开业
Apparently, you've been busy. - Private practice, just getting started.
每周还是有两天在医院看诊
I'm still at the hospital two days a week.
格鲁纳现在还无法把我赶走
Gruner hasn't quite managed to get rid of me yet.
我想你来此是为了一起案件吧
I assume it's a case, is that why you've come?
是的 没错
Yes, it's a case.
但这次是公事
But this is official.
索菲亚・纳达兹迪伯爵夫人 你的一位病人
Countess Sophia Nadazdy, a patient of yours.
三天前和你预约了咨♥询♥
An appointment with you, three days ago.
恐怕对此我无可奉告
Hm. Well...I'm afraid I can't talk about it.
她死了 马♥克♥思♥
She's dead, Max.
今早发现了尸体
Discovered this morning.
溺死在浴缸里 在她住的帝国酒店套房♥里
Drowned in her bathtub, her suite at The Imperial.
看起来像自杀
Looks like suicide.
我理解
I understand.
这一定很难接受
It must be difficult.
你能告诉我有关她的事吗
Anything you can tell me about her?
这是保密的
It's confidential.
好吧 那没什么好说的了
Well...there is nothing more to be said.
我能看看犯罪现场吗 她死去的地方
May I visit the scene? The place where she died.
这是警方调查 也是保密的 马♥克♥思♥
It's a police enquiry. It's confidential too, Max.
我得知道发生了什么
Well, I need to understand what happened.
你想让我把案情告诉你
You want me to open up my case to you
但你却什么都不愿意告诉我
but you're not willing to give me anything in return?
假设一下 一个女人深受忧郁症的困扰
Hypothesis. A woman is troubled by melancholy.
来维也纳接受最新的治疗
She travels to Vienna for the latest cure.
她去看了医生 但却没能帮到她
She visits a doctor, but he is unable to help her.
她决定自我了断
She decides to end her life.
放了一浴缸的水 自杀了
She runs a bath and kills herself.
警方报告是要这样写吗 - 也许是
That's what's going in the police report? - Maybe.
也许不是
Maybe not.
在我看来 她是临时起意决定结束自己的生命
Looks to me like she walked out on her life at a moment's notice.
给人买♥♥好了礼物 却不送出去 正常吗
Is it usual to buy a gift for someone that you're never going to send?
我有个好老师
I had a good teacher.
我不相信她是自杀的
I don't believe she killed herself.
有太多疑点
Too many pieces don't fit.
你可以帮我了解她
You can help me get to know her.
拜托了 马♥克♥思♥
Please, Max.
我告诉过你 奥斯卡
I told you, Oskar,
我诊所里发生的事是保密的
what goes on in my office is confidential.
马♥克♥思♥ -你了解维也纳
Max.You know Vienna.
名誉就是一切
Reputation is everything.
去看心理医生会引起流言蜚语
Visiting a psychoanalyst is still a cause for gossip.
拜托 马♥克♥思♥ 她死了
For God's sake, Max. She's dead.
你没必要对一个死人忠诚
You don't have loyalty to a dead woman.
你的名誉不一定受到影响
Your reputation hangs in the balance here.
我不能背叛她的信任
I can't betray her trust.
即使她已经死了
Even beyond the grave.
给你诊所准备的
For your office.
你非常需要窗帘
You desperately need curtains.
妈妈 没必要这样
Mama, you shouldn't have.
你不能让街上的人直勾勾地
You can't have all those wealthy patients
盯着你诊所里的有钱人
being gawped at from the street.
没有很多病人 现在还没有
There's not too many patients. Not yet.
你等着吧 会蜂拥而至的 记住我的话
You just wait. They'll all come flocking. Mark my words.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我失去了一位病人 -失去是指什么
I lost a patient. What do you mean lost?
她死了
She's dead.
今早死的
Died this morning.
溺死在酒店套房♥里
Drowned in her hotel suite.
马♥克♥思♥ 太糟糕了
Oh, Max, how awful.
可能是自杀 警方还没下定论
Possible suicide, they're not sure yet.
我和病人们在诊室里坐好几个小时
I sit in a room with them for just a few hours,
我以为我了解他们的心理 但是
think that I have all the answers but...
我就只是在胡思乱想
..feel like I'm just stumbling around blind.
说实话 妈妈 我不知道我在做什么
Honestly, Mama, I don't know what I've been playing at.
你不必感到内疚
You can't blame yourself, surely.
马♥克♥思♥ 怎么了
Max, what is it?
她在来我的诊所前 —直是格鲁纳的病人
She was seeing Gruner at the hospital before she came to me.
我建议她不要吃他开的药
I advised her not to take his pills.
几天后她就死了
A few days later she ends up dead.
看起来是我害死了她
You must realise how that seems.
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表