剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
所以我认为他急切地想要结案
So I would have to say he's anxious to get a result.
不是急切
Not anxious.
是迫切
Desperate.
也许他已经挺久没有破过案了
Maybe it's been a while since he solved a case.
我知道来晚了 对不起
I know, and I'm sorry.
说好六点钟的
It's six o'clock!
现在已经六点一刻了
It's a quarter past six.
-我一路跑来的 -你衣服都还没换
- Well, I ran all the way. - You're not even changed yet.
你要大迟到了
You're going to be horribly late.
你见到警务处长了吗
So, did you meet with the Police Commissioner?
见了 他派我去跟一个案子
Yes. He's assigned me to a case.
利奥波德城的一桩谋杀案
A murder in Leopoldstadt.
一个年轻女人心脏被射穿
A young woman shot through the heart.
饭桌上聊这个不合适吧
Hardly a fit discussion for the table!
聊点愉快的事吧
Let's talk about something more pleasant.
你今晚要去见克拉拉吗
Are you seeing Clara tonight?
嗯
Yes.
我要带她去看《贝多芬饰带》
I'm taking her to see the Beethoven Frieze.
-售出前的最后一次机会了 -售出
- Last chance before it's sold. - Sold?
她是个好姑娘 温柔纯良
Lovely girl. Such a sweet nature.
你们俩怎么样了
How are things between you two?
母亲 你问了也没用
Oh, Mother, you know there's no point.
别逼他了
Stop pushing him!
麦克斯愿意怎样就怎样
Max will do what Max wants to do.
克里姆特展厅
在那儿
There.
天呐
Gosh, yes.
《贝多芬饰带》
The Beethoven Frieze.
古斯塔夫·克里姆特
Gustav Klimt.
售出前我想带你来看看
I wanted you to see it before it's gone.
真是...
It's...
令人叹为观止 是吧
Extraordinary, don't you think?
你不喜欢
You don't like it.
说实话 我觉得有点吓人 麦克斯
I find it frightening, to be honest, Max.
-几乎像噩梦一样 -对
- Almost like a nightmare. - Yes.
癫狂的画面
Images of madness.
禁忌的愿望
Forbidden wishes.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我辜负了你的期待
You were hoping I would love it.
如今的画家们
Painters these days,
不再满足于描画人们原本的模样
they are no longer content just to paint you as you are,
身着精美的裙装 在一碗苹果旁微笑
smiling, in your best dress, beside a bowl of apples.
苹果风靡的时代已经过去了 克拉拉
I think apples have had their day, Clara.
"每个时代都有其艺术"
"To every age its art."
我若为你摆出她那样的姿势
Would you pay more attention to me
你会多关注我几分吗
if I were to pose for you like her?
你若是裸着出现在三十几米的画布上
Well, I think everyone would pay you attention
大家都会关注你的
if you were naked on a hundred-foot canvas.
那也许我该试试
Well then, perhaps I should volunteer.
吻我 马麦克斯
Kiss me, Max.
现在就吻我
Kiss me now.
在这儿吗
Right here?
对
Yes.
我们在玩游戏
We're playing a game.
这次玩的又是什么游戏 克拉拉
What game is it this time, Clara?
这叫
It is called
"向我证明我比一幅画更有魅力"
"Prove to me that I'm more attractive than a painting".
市长
The Mayor.
又到了大选的日子了
Election time again.
我去引见你吧
Why don't I introduce you?
我不擅长与人交流
I'm no good at conversation.
麦克斯 我该拿你怎么办呢
Oh, Max! What will I do with you?
-先生 -谢谢
- Sir. - Thank you.
别碰我
Don't touch me!
别...
Don't...
碰我
touch me!
别碰我
Don't touch me!
-麦克斯 -去叫马车
- Max? - Get a carriage!
快点 克拉拉
Quickly, Clara!
-我要送一名病人进去 -好的 先生
- I need to admit a patient. - Yes, sir.
不要
Don't...
帮帮我
Please help me!
求...
Please...
-求你们不要 -把她放在那里
- Please stop. - Take her over there.
求你们
Please!
挨家挨户查
Search every apartment.
敲开每扇门
Knock on every door!
我们需要知道受害者的名字
We need the victim's name!
开门
Open up!
警♥察♥
This is the police!
敲开每扇门
Knock on every door!
你知道住在楼上的那个女人叫什么名字吗
Do you know the name of the woman who lived upstairs?
你认识住在楼上的那个女人吗
Do you know the woman who lived upstairs?
你知道住在楼上的那个女人叫什么名字吗
Do you know the name of the woman who lived upstairs?
-你迟到了 -我一直在等
- You're late. - I've been waiting.
给
Here.
《利奥波德城灵异凶杀案》
早上好
Good morning.
奥斯卡
Oskar.
你这一次真的让我们很失望
This time, you really disappointed us.
-什么 -连你自己的调查都无法保密
- What? - Can't even keep a lid on your own investigation.
你上了头版
You've made the front page.
有嫌犯吗
Suspects?
没有 长官
No, sir.
目击证人呢
Witnesses?
还没找到
Not as yet.
现在这个调查就像一艘破船一样到处漏风
And now the investigation is leaking like a rusty ship.
《利奥波德城灵异凶杀案》
"被降灵仪式上召唤的幽灵杀死"
"Killed by a spectre summoned at a seance."
他们怎么知道这些信息的
How the hell did they get hold of this?
市长打来了电♥话♥
The Mayor telephoned.
我们必须澄清这些猜测
We need to kill this speculation.
唯一的办法就是逮捕犯人
The only way is to make an arrest.
也许现在说这个还太早
Perhaps it's too soon.
交给他人并不丢人 冯·比洛愿意接手
No shame in stepping aside. Von Bulow's offered to take over.
把这案子交给有能力处理的人
Just giving the case to someone who can handle it.
不 长官
No, sir.
我想破了这案子
I want to finish this.
探长
Inspector?
协议
上帝请宽恕我 我偷尝了禁果
他会带我下地狱
我被告知可以从旁观察一起刑事案件
I was told I could observe a criminal case.
这就说明
And presumably, that means
我和你会经常需要待在一个房♥间里
you and I will have to be in the same room occasionally.
昨天晚上
Yesterday evening,
你说我看上去急切 不耐烦 甚至迫切
you said I seemed anxious, impatient, desperate.
基本用上了所有负面的词
You went through the whole dictionary.
你怎么知道我当时的感受
How did you know what I was feeling?
你觉得我让你很不安吗 探长
Do you find me unsettling, Inspector?
其实我想到的是其他的词
One or two other words spring to mind, actually.
维也纳大学有一个教授
There's a professor who lectures in Vienna.
他声称你可以通过观察 了解到一个人身上
He claims that anything you wish to know about a person
你想知道的一切
you can tell through observation...
观察他们的衣着或表现
their clothes or their mannerisms,
他们拿笔或者咖啡杯的方式
the way they hold their pen and their coffee cup.
他在课上说 人类的行为蕴含了很多意义
He teaches that human behaviour is eloquent.
我们的小癖好 我们开的玩笑
Our little foibles, our jokes,
甚至是我们所犯的错误
even the mistakes we make,
每个微小的细节都能反映出
every tiny grace note and inflection
一个人的脑子里到底在想什么
gives a clue as to what is going on inside the brain.
我对他的研究很感兴趣
I've become fascinated by his work...
不过 可惜的是 他的课并不是很受欢迎
Though, sad to say, his teachings aren't popular everywhere.
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表