剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
in order that she could be free of it.
那你意思是你解决这个问题了吗
So you're saying you've solved the case?
您的账单 先生
Your bill, sir.
是的
Yes.
但愿如此
I...hope so.
很好 那我们就不用一直讨论她了
Good. Then we won't need to keep discussing her.
没有反应
No response.
没有发作
No outburst.
病人已经治愈了
The patient is cured.
电击治疗非常的成功
The electro-shock therapy was entirely successful.
你说凶手故意把她
You said the killer arranged her
摆得像画上的模特
as though she were an artist's model.
她当时和情人在这个房♥间里
She was in this room with her lover
她设法拍下了两人的合照
and somehow she took their photograph.
她需要婚外情的证据
She needed evidence of the affair
以防日后要勒索他
if she was going to make him pay,
于是她安装了相机
and so she used a camera.
在这里
Here!
夏洛特要挟他 他那是在惩罚她
Charlotte was a blackmailer. He was punishing her,
以其人之道还治其人之身
doing to her exactly what she had done to him.
她令他变成照片中的人
She made him the subject of a portrait,
所以他也把她的死布置成同样的画面
and so he arranged her death in the exact same image.
海因里希
Heinrich?
警♥察♥...又来了
The police...at the door again.
你承认去过她家
You admit to being in her salon?
我承认我妻子对超然现象很感兴趣
I admit that my wife has a weakness for the supernatural.
老天 我便放任她
And, God help me, I indulged her.
你和那位小姐单独相处过吗
Were you and the Fraulein ever alone?
你是在问她是不是我的情人吗
You're asking if she was my lover?
你以为雪白肌肤和衬裙
You think pale skin and a petticoat
就能引诱我爬上妓♥女♥的床吗
would tempt me into the bed of a whore?
降灵会进行时 你妻子很害怕
Your wife was scared at the seance.
我妻子只要看到
My wife is nervous
我身边15米内出现任何女人 都会紧张
whenever I'm within 50 feet of another woman.
那不代表我是通奸者 对吧
Doesn't make me an adulterer, does it?
有一张照片
There's a photograph...
是你们二人一起的 你和夏洛特·洛温斯坦
the two of you together, you and Charlotte Lowenstein.
真的吗 探长
Really, Inspector?
能给我看看吗
May I see it?
这些把戏该结束了吧
Shall we put an end to all these games?
你打算控告我吗
Are you going to charge me?
先生们再见
Gentlemen.
刚才真愚蠢
That was stupid.
我赌了一把
I took a gamble.
我以为他在压力下会崩溃
I thought he might snap under pressure.
我们需要那张照片
We need that picture.
很可能已经被他销毁了
He would have destroyed it.
一定有什么办法 能使他认罪
There must be something, a way to extract a confession.
你之前提到过的那个戏法呢
What about that trick of yours you mentioned?
-那不是戏法 -叫什么来着
- It's not a trick. - What was it called?
催眠 但他肯定不会同意的
Hypnosis. We'll never get him to agree.
处长找你 探长
Commissioner needs you, Inspector.
冯·比洛警探为何在这
Why is Inspector von Bulow here?
别让我为难
Now, don't make this difficult.
你要把我踢出这案子
You're taking me off the case.
我马上就要抓到犯人了
I'm extremely close to an arrest.
是啊 一如既往
Yes, as usual.
该死 我警告过你不要牵扯到霍德林
Damn it! I warned you not to drag in Holderlein!
市长办公室强烈要求严惩处理
The Mayor's office is baying for blood.
这案子你不准再查
You are relieved.
你拿的是什么
What's that you've got there?
他们找到凶器了
They've identified the weapon.
拜托
Please...
冯·比洛现在不在这
Von Bulow's not here at the moment.
我仍是你的长官
I'm still your commanding officer.
什么事
Yes?
人们会开始以为我们喜欢彼此的
People will start to think we like each other.
一块肉和另一块肉看起来一模一样 你还不明白吗
One piece of meat looks exactly like another. Don't you see?
马蒂亚斯 马蒂亚斯 我要那些边角料
Matthias... Matthias! I need the offcuts.
-什么 -那些人体组织
- What? - The human tissue!
一把古董枪
An antique gun.
这种古老的枪能装入火♥药♥和子弹
Old enough to fill with powder and shot.
你明白吗 火♥药♥和子弹必须分开
Don't you see? The propellant and the bullet had to be separate.
我想起读书时上的历史课
I remembered the history lesson from school.
奥地利军队用光弹♥药♥后
The Austrian army, when they ran out of munition,
他们往大炮膛里塞满碎石
they packed the chambers of their cannon with debris.
一颗现代子弹
A modern bullet.
火♥药♥包含在弹壳内
The charge is contained within the casing.
他需要特殊的子弹
He needed a special kind of shot.
所以他需要古老一点的枪
So he needed an older weapon.
你疯了吗 你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Are you mad?! What the hell are you doing?
看见没 威力足以杀死她 但不会留下痕迹
You see? Strong enough to kill her yet leaves no traces.
怎么了 医生
What is it, Doctor?
医生 有谁能接触到那些镊子
Those forceps, Doctor, who would have access to those?
定制的
Bespoke.
标有印记
Hallmarked.
纯钢
Pure steel.
用组织和骨头造的子弹
A bullet made of tissue and bone
遇到撞击后便会粉碎
would have disintegrated on impact.
有人往枪膛里塞满了人体纤维碎片
Someone packed the chamber of the pistol with fragments of human fibre.
医用镊子 用来从另一头转动钥匙
Forceps. Used to turn the key from the wrong side.
他把镊子伸进锁内
He jammed these into the lock
从外面把门锁上
and locked the door from the outside.
你每天都把我查案的进展汇报给市长办公室
You reported my progress every day to the Mayor's office.
是的 这是当然
Yes. Well, obviously.
你公开声明了你会支持他的竞选 对吗
And you declared your allegiance to his campaign?
你为什么要问这些
What exactly is the purpose of this?
-你这是在审问我吗 -我逮捕布劳恩时
- Are you interrogating me? - When I arrested Braun,
我跟你说过他有所隐瞒
I told you he knew more than he was telling.
死者向他吐露过秘密
The dead woman confided in him.
你跟谁说过我们的怀疑 处长
With whom did you share our suspicions, Commissioner?
过来瞧一瞧看一看 试试运气
Step up! Step up! Try your luck!
来呀 试试运气
Come on! Try your luck!
那一定是他
That must be him.
-你确定吗 -很确定
- Are you sure? - Quite sure.
催眠都比这容易做到 祝好运
Hypnosis would be easier. Good luck.
你收到我的信了
You got my letter.
我收到未署名的字条 坚持要我来这
I got some unsigned note insisting I come.
但我不明白
But I don't understand why
你为何偏偏选在这地方见面
you'd insist we meet here, of all places.
不想遭人窥探和议论
Away from prying eyes, people gossiping.
看来洛温斯坦小姐并不是有天赋的灵媒
It appears Fraulein Lowenstein was not a talented medium.
她只是个演员
She was simply an actress.
遗憾的是 我不感到意外 医生
Sadly, that doesn't surprise me, Doctor.
她非常美丽
A very attractive one.
我从没见过她
I never laid eyes on her.
你的朋友霍德林夫妇跟她很熟
Your friends the Holderleins, they knew her intimately.
叫我来到底所为何事
What's all this about, please?
沙龙门上的钥匙
The key in the salon door.
我们知道了凶手是如何做到的
We know how the trick was accomplished.
他用这个从门外转动钥匙
Used to turn the key from the wrong side.
还用了一颗人体纤维做成的子弹
And a bullet made from human fibre,
所以射入人体后自然会消失
so that it would apparently vanish.
真厉害 医生
Fascinating, Doctor.
但你为什么要跟我说这些
But what's this in aid of, this exposition?
这是你设计的 上面有你的姓名首字母
Your design and your monogram.
夏洛特·洛温斯坦
Charlotte Lowenstein.
你成为她的情人 和她肚子里孩子的父亲
You became her lover and the father of her unborn child.
医生 这太荒谬了
Really, Doctor, now that is nonsense.
我了解凶手
I know the killer.
我密切研究过他
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表