剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
They are my friends, as well as my colleagues.
你是个犹太人
You're a Jew.
你需要有人做你的靠山
You're going to need people to support you.
我已经有我所需的朋友了
I have just as many friends as I need.
没人能赶我走 利伯曼先生
Nobody throws me out, Herr Liebermann.
那这对你来说就是个新体验了
Well, then, this has been a new experience for you.
怎么了
What happened?
-是歌♥剧凶手的事吗 -没错
- With the opera killer? - Yes.
我们没能逮捕他
We didn't make an arrest.
你不要为这事烦心
Don't concern yourself.
我想要烦心
I want to concern myself.
麦克斯 我答应嫁给你的时候
Max, I knew what I was getting
就知道会过怎样的日子
when I agreed to marry you.
我知道你的世界很黑暗很可怕
I know the world you inhabit is dark and frightening.
而我依然想进入你的世界
And, still, I want to be a part of it.
说吧
So?
我知道这些谋杀案的凶手是谁 克拉拉
I know who's responsible for these murders, Clara.
但我就是无法证明
But I just can't prove it.
告诉我 这个人是谁
Well, tell me, who is it?
哈夫纳 他是名军人
Hafner. He's a soldier.
其实 你在沙龙见过他
You met him, actually, at the salon.
我得去医院了
I have to go to the hospital.
谢谢你听我倾诉
Thank you for listening to me.
亲爱的麦克斯
我想证明自己有用
请今晚八点来取
哈夫纳中尉的供词
克拉拉·韦斯
鲁普雷希特·哈夫纳中尉收 麦克斯收
可以请你亲手把它送到军营吗
Would you see that this is delivered to the barracks?
谢谢
Thank you.
比伯先生
Herr Bieber?
医生
Doctor.
你要走了
You're leaving.
是啊 他们说我痊愈了
Yes, they say I'm well again.
他是不是...
Did he...
格鲁纳教授... 他是不是...
Professor Gruner... I mean, did he...?
他消除了我的记忆 是的
He made me forget. Yes.
请进
Please, come in.
我猜你这次背了更多的诗句
I suppose you've got some more lines of poetry memorised.
我整个下午都待在图书馆
Spent the whole afternoon in the library.
我这么努力 有什么奖励吗
What do I get for my efforts?
我们来聊聊怎么样
What about some conversation?
干脆什么都不聊 怎么样
What about none at all?
收到你的信我很开心
I was very delighted to get your letter.
我想跟你聊天
I want to talk.
我想要更了解你
I want to get to know you better.
这里只有我们 我想知道你所有的秘密
We're all alone. I want to know all your secrets.
麦克斯
Max?
不要
No.
请你不要
Please, don't.
我只想聊天
I just want to talk.
你心里不是这么想的
That's not what you really mean.
对不起 我不是故意打你的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that.
姑娘家如果不想来真的 就不该挑逗男人
Little girls shouldn't tease if they're not going to play.
别挣扎...
Don't struggle...
-放开我... -否则会更疼
- Get off!... - Or it'll hurt more.
相信我 等羞耻感过去 你就会开始享受
Trust me, you'll like it, once you get past the shame!
克拉拉
Clara!
克拉拉 克拉拉
Clara! Clara!
这个场景我很熟悉
Well... This must be a scene I recognise.
无能的男友
The impotent boyfriend,
嫉妒我敢做出他没胆子做的事
jealous that I got to touch what he didn't.
看来你还没跟我待够啊 医生
Seems you can't get enough of my company, Doctor.
显然 比起你的女朋友
Apparently, you want to make love to me more than
你更想和我做♥爱♥
to your little girlfriend.
不 你哪都不许去
No, you're not going anywhere!
我的天呐
God save us.
你们都一样
You're all the same.
把女人丢在家不管
Woman sits at home ignored.
一旦有男人表现出兴趣
As soon as a man comes sniffing round,
突然之间你们就变得暴跳如雷
suddenly you're flourishing.
黎明
Dawn.
维也纳森林
Vienna Woods.
我很抱歉 克拉拉
I'm so sorry, Clara.
-你得逮捕他 -逮捕他
- You have to arrest him. - Arrest him?
他侵犯了她
He assaulted her!
那也是他们俩各执一词
Then it's his word against hers.
怎么 你不相信我
What, you don't believe me?
我相信什么不重要
It doesn't matter what I believe.
她邀请他去自己家 麦克斯
She invited him into her home, Max.
我们若逮捕他的理由只是他碰过她
We'll arrest him for putting his hands on her
他一定会全身而退
and he'll just walk out of here.
但她的名声会一辈子毁了
Her reputation will be tarnished forever
而他只是多了一个可向朋友吹嘘的故事
and he will have a story to boast about to his comrades.
我得让他承认罪行
I have to get him to confess.
你在说什么
What are you talking about now?
维也纳森林 黎明 去那找我
Vienna Woods, dawn. Meet me there.
你要和他对决 太可笑了
You're going to fight a duel with him? Well, that's ridiculous!
我不会和他对决 我会让他承认真♥相♥
I'm not going to fight him! I'll get him to admit the truth.
如果他觉得我命不久矣 也许他会承认
If he thinks I'm going to die, perhaps he'll confess
自己是凶手 当然我需要一点时间
to being the killer. I'll need a second, of course.
不能是你 他知道你是个警♥察♥
It can't be you. He knows you're a police officer.
不行
No.
不行
No!
你想让我...
You want me to...?
-干什么 -做目击证人 听他承认罪行
- What? - Be a witness. Hear his confession.
荒唐
This is absurd.
莱因哈特探长会在附近
Inspector Rheinhardt will be on hand.
但你可以进行逮捕
But you can make the arrest.
一切功劳都归你
You can have all the glory.
我不信任冯·比洛
I, er, don't trust von Bulow.
你应该去那里及时介入
You should be there to step in.
我这辈子都在收拾你的烂摊子 多一天又何妨
I spend my life saving your skin. Why should today be different?
我开口前按兵不动
Do nothing until I say.
-莱因哈特在哪 -附近
- Where is Rheinhardt? - Nearby.
闭嘴 继续走
Shut up and keep walking.
我想由我来逮捕犯人
I want to be the one to make the arrest.
你会的 等他承认以后
You will. Just wait for the confession.
谁得罪了谁
Who is the offended party?
他打我
He struck me.
因为我解开了一个女人胸衣的上面两排蕾丝带
For unlacing the top two rows of a woman's corset.
根据既定规则 由你在这些见证人面前
In accordance with the established code, it is for you to confirm
确认对决的条约内容
before these witnesses the terms of engagement.
死
Death.
各就各位
Take your positions.
背靠背站好
Stand back-to-back.
待我举起方巾后向前行进二十步
March 20 paces from the moment I raise my kerchief.
二十步过后
After 20 paces,
转身
you turn...
开枪
..And fire.
先生们
Gentlemen?
我打爆你脑子前 你有什么想说的吗
Anything to say before I blow your brains out?
有 我只想恭喜你
Yes, I just wanted to congratulate you.
什么
What?
墙上的血 你给我们留下了踪迹
The blood on the walls - you left a trail for us.
什么
What?
三个女人 捷克人 帕帕吉诺 莫诺斯塔托斯
Three women, the Czech, Papageno, Monostatos.
非常巧妙
It's all very clever.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我说的是斯皮特伯格
I'm talking about Spittelberg.
你认为那是我♥干♥的
You think I'm responsible for that?
开始
Begin!
别谦虚
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表