剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
That's what these numbers refer to, Oskar. Look!
P
P...
R
R...
O
O...
V
V...
E
E...
H
..H...
Y
Y...
好 这是"有价值"
OK, that's "worthy".
"证明你有价值"
"Prove yourself worthy."
C H
C...h...
O O
O...o...
S
S...
E
E.
Z
Z...
E
E...
L
L...
E
E...
N
N...
K
K...
A
A.
他们收到了加密信息
They received coded messages.
这从来就不是随机作案
It was never a random choice.
事情还没完
It's not over.
还会有其他受害者
There'll be others.
证明你有价值 选择泽伦卡
我们要抓他们个现行
We have to catch them in the act.
-我做什么了要... -闭嘴
- What have I ever done to...? - Shut up!
别说话
Don't talk.
那是干什么用的
What's that for?
今晚 我们要教教你什么叫勇气
Tonight, we're going to teach you some courage.
来吧
Go on.
放进嘴里
Put it in your mouth.
不
No.
求你们了
Please.
别这样
Don't.
你想属于这里吗
Do you want to belong?
想成为我们的一员吗
Do you want to be one of us?
动手
Do it!
赶紧 斯托克维奇
Now, go on, Stoikjavic!
有人来了 有人来了
Someone's coming! Someone's here!
豪斯曼 抓住那一个
Haussman! That one!
大使会为你"骄傲"的
The Ambassador will be proud.
起来 大伙 都起来
Get up, boys! Up!
你以为未来会如何
What did you think would happen?
你会成为一个警官吗
That you'd be an officer one day?
你只需要找比你弱小的人
All you had to do was drag someone weaker
拖入地下室 折磨他们吗
down to the crypt and torture them?
这是我们的传统
It's our tradition.
成人仪式
Rite of passage.
我们一直都这么做
It's what we've always done.
你无法阻止
You can't stop it.
麦克斯 老天啊
Max! For God's sake!
他只是个孩子
He's just a boy!
你无法阻止
You can't stop it.
这里向来如此
It's how it's always been!
别开枪
Don't.
把枪放下 别做傻事
Put it down. Don't be stupid.
你觉得自己高人一等
You think you're better?
你以为你有权伤害我们所有人
You think you have the right to hurt us all?
佩格 求你了
Perger, please.
求你了
Please...
瞧瞧他
Look at him.
他只是个孩子
He's just a boy.
只是个吓坏了的孩子
He's just a frightened child.
没事了 没事了
It's all right. It's all right.
我们收到了投诉
There's been a complaint.
是沃尔夫将军
General Wolf.
投诉我们对他儿子滥用暴♥力♥
Excessive use of force against his son.
-处长... -混账
- Commissioner... - Dammit!
我警告过你
I warned you.
要格外谨慎处理
This is delicate.
是谁的责任
Who is responsible?
我的
I am.
发生的所有事情 都由我全权负责
Anything that happened, I take full responsibility for it.
这看起来可不妙
This doesn't look good.
你有可能晋升 大家都盯着你呢 莱因哈特
All eyes are on you for a possible promotion, Rheinhardt.
我知道你为什么难过 丹尼尔
I know what's hurting you, Daniel.
我知道你们对彼此做了什么
I know what you did to one another.
你能告诉我泽伦卡死的那晚 发生了什么吗
Can you tell me what happened the night Thomas Zelenka died?
那天轮到我了
It was my turn.
托马斯被选中受罚吗
And Thomas was selected for punishment?
是的
Yes.
但他逃跑了
But he ran?
是的
Yes.
-泽伦卡 -兄弟们
- Zelenka! - Boys!
他不肯屈服
He refused to submit.
所以 他试图逃跑...
So, he tried to get away...
然后他就消失在森林中
and he disappeared into the forest.
我们怕他去告密
We were frightened he would tell.
男孩们大声喊着 你逃不掉的
Boys shout You can't escape!
我们一直追到河边
We chased him down to the river.
谁动的手 丹尼尔
Who dealt the blow, Daniel?
我不明白
I don't understand.
谁打了他
Who hit him?
没人打他
No-one.
不
No.
求求了...
Please...
放我走
let me go.
他病了 他呛到了...
He was sick. He was choking...
喘不过气来
Unable to breathe.
他就死在我们面前 没人碰过他
He died right in front of us. None of us even touched him.
我们以为... 我们猜测
We thought... We assumed
他可能是疾病发作...
that maybe he'd had some sort of attack...
-因为你们折磨了他吗 -是的
- Because of what you'd done to him? - Yes.
-所以你们把他的尸体扔进了河里 -是的
- So you threw his body into river. - Yes.
我把他的衣服埋了 以防有人发现
I buried his clothes, so no-one would know.
什么衣服
What clothes?
他的披风
His cape.
我...
I...
是我想要隐瞒真♥相♥
I was the one who was trying to hide it.
可怜的托马斯...我眼睁睁看着他死在我面前
Poor Thomas... I watched him die right in front of me.
我知道
I know.
-对不起... -我知道 亲爱的
- I'm sorry... - I know, darling.
泽伦卡本来就快死了
Zelenka was already dying.
我想我能证明这一点 蕾雅
I think I can prove it, Leah.
但需要丹尼尔跟我回学校
But I need Daniel to come back to the school with me
再一次 拜托了
one more time. Please?
这是某种氰化物气体
It's some sort of cyanide gas.
上面没有痕迹 但你能闻出来
There's no marks on it, but you can smell it...just.
不 你看不出什么
No, there's nothing to see.
它无色 对于某些人来说无味
It's colourless and odourless to some,
但有些人能闻出特殊的残留气味
but, to some, it has a distinct residue of the scent.
所以 他是中毒而死的
So, he was poisoned?
没错
Yes.
他的肺有残留吗
His lungs?
一旦肺中充满水
Well, once the lungs were clogged with water,
就找不到痕迹了
it would have been impossible to trace.
怎么才能取得这种物质
Well, how would you achieve something like that?
你要有进入实验室的权限或者...
Well, you would need access to a laboratory or...
懂化学方面的专业知识
Specialist knowledge of chemistry.
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表