剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
患者昨日入院
Patient admitted yesterday.
是名49岁的男性 罹患一种怪病
49-year-old male, suffering from a most unusual disorder.
可以称其为色情妄想狂
What I can only describe as a sort of erotic paranoia.
维克多·克鲁尔
恶魔在斯皮特伯格杀死四名女性
他认为皇帝的女儿 女大公玛丽
He believes the Emperor's daughter, the Archduchess Marie,
是他的未婚妻
that they are betrothed.
他认为他们俩是情人
That they are lovers, in fact.
他昨日试图攀爬皇宫大门被逮捕
He was arrested yesterday trying to scale the gate of the palace.
他叫比伯 是个簿记员
Bieber, his name is. A book-keeper.
谁来给他做初步检查
Who wants to do the preliminary examination?
我来 教授
Er, I will, Professor.
利伯曼 你还有其他要事缠身
Liebermann, are you sure you're not too busy
真的有空吗
with your other engagements?
比伯先生 我是利伯曼医生
Herr Bieber? My name is Dr Liebermann.
我知道这里是干什么的
I know what goes on here.
我知道你们的野蛮疗法
I know your barbaric methods.
我只是想和你谈谈
Well, I only want to talk to you.
"谈谈"
"Talk"?!
周日下午 我走路去马车站
Sunday afternoon, I was walking to the tram station,
就在皇宫旁边
just beyond the palace.
有东西引起了我的注意
Something caught my attention.
我看见有什么在窗户后面
I saw something behind the window.
我...
I...
我知道是她
I knew it was her.
我知道她在给我发信♥号♥♥
I knew she was signalling to me.
你怎么知道信♥号♥♥是发给你的
How did you know the signal was meant for you?
当你遇到真爱 医生
When you meet your true love, Doctor,
吸引的力量根本无法抗拒
the power of this attraction is just irresistible.
你相信你和女大公
So you believe you and the Duchess
是命里注定的情人
were pre-ordained as lovers?
每个人都有个真爱 医生
Everyone has a true love, Doctor.
你一定相信吧
Surely you believe that?
想要阻止我们的结合
It would be easier for you
比想阻止日转星移
to try to stop the sun from crossing the heavens
还要困难
than to prevent our union.
我们注定要在一起
We are simply meant to be together.
我很高兴我提议和你一起来这
Well, I'm glad I suggested we come here.
真的很愉快
It's been a real treat.
特别是我们的对话
Particularly the conversation.
对不起 克拉拉
Sorry, Clara.
我的朋友们都叫我别嫁给你
My friends told me not to marry you.
哪些朋友
Which friends?
你妹妹一直强烈反对
Your sister has been pretty damning.
是啊 自从我把她娃娃的头发
Yes, well, she's never forgiven me
给剪了 她就一直不肯原谅我
for the time I cut her doll's hair.
你看 你是知道怎么笑的
You see? You do know how to smile.
你认为痴迷和爱是一样的吗
Do you think obsession is the same as love?
你想要和我说什么
What are you trying to tell me?
我想和你在一起 你想和我在一起...
I want to be with you, you want to be with me -
这肯定就足够了
surely that's enough.
我不是在说我们 克拉拉
I wasn't talking about us, Clara.
我只是在想一个案子
I was just thinking about a case.
-很抱歉 -不... 我想听你说
- I'm sorry. - No... I want you to talk about it.
我们要结婚了
We're going to be married.
你的所有事情我都想参与
I want to be a part of everything.
等我一下
Wait for me.
利德盖特小姐
Miss Lydgate.
利伯曼医生
Dr Liebermann.
对了 你在这工作 我忘了 抱歉
Er, yes, of course. You work here, I forgot, sorry.
你决定留在维也纳了
So, you decided to stay in Vienna?
显然如此
Apparently.
是的... 我以为你走了
Oh, yes... I thought you might have left.
你的城市如此盛情欢迎我 我怎么能走呢
Well, how could I, after your city's extraordinary hospitality?
抱歉 我得走了
I'm sorry, er, I must go.
我一直想着你...
I have thought about you...
实际上 我曾想过...
Actually, I had wondered...
你好
Hello.
还记得利德盖特小姐吗
You remember Miss Lydgate?
不 我不... 我想我们没见过
No, I don't... I don't think we've met.
克拉拉·韦斯小姐
Miss Clara Weiss.
我的...未婚妻
My, er, fiancee.
-幸会 -幸会
- Delighted. - Delighted.
我不打扰你们了
Please, don't let me interrupt.
参观愉快
Enjoy your visit.
是那个疯女人
Crazy woman.
她不记得我了
She doesn't remember me.
那件事她什么都不记得了
She doesn't remember any of it.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你会成为非常富有的人
You're going to be a very wealthy man.
很感谢你的投资
I'm grateful for your investment.
我对成功的项目独具慧眼 利伯曼先生
I have an eye for a successful venture, Herr Liebermann.
这些新店面会生意兴隆
These new premises will be magnificent.
我会立即着手招募员工
I'm going to start interviews for staff immediately.
你打算雇佣什么样的人
What sort of people will you be employing?
-你说什么 -匈牙利人
- I'm sorry? - Hungarians?
捷克人
Czechs?
你好像已经有不少了
You seem to have quite a few already.
有太多帝国的公民跑到这里定居了
So many citizens of the Empire, flocking to make their home here.
你想听听朋友的建议吗
Will you take a little advice from a friend?
我发现了这个
I found this.
圣化大地 净化血统
城市的气氛正在变化
The mood of the city is changing.
给 长官
There you are, sir.
-太好了 -探长
- Splendid! - Inspector?
你不在 我想我一分钟也
I don't think I could've survived another minute
-撑不下去 -你指控他了
- without your presence... - You charged him?
对 我指控他了 我们有一切物证
Yes, I charged him. We had all the material evidence.
然后你还让他的名字上遍各家报纸
And then you plastered his name all over the newspapers!
人们需要保证 他们需要知道城市是安全的
People need reassurance. They need to know the city's safe.
请坐吧
Please do have a seat.
我了解这个人 探长
I know this man, Inspector.
他的一生都遭人拒绝
He's been met with rejection his whole life.
终于有人对他释放一点善意时...
And then, finally, when someone showed him kindness...
我想他去那里 发现了她
I think he went over there and found her,
她的尸体躺在血泊中 喉咙被割了
her body bathed in blood, her throat cut,
他悲痛欲绝
and he was distraught.
于是他清洗了尸体
So, he washed the corpse
并把十字架放到她手里 但他没有杀她
and he placed the crucifix in her hands, but he didn't kill her.
你想要说服我 我需要证据
You want to convince me? I need proof.
你觉得在这能找到什么
What do you think we'll find here?
案件的第一缕头绪
First piece of the puzzle.
-好吧 -谢谢
- All right. - Thank you.
博雷克夫人
Madame Borek.
是老板吗
The owner?
她的心理状态有些说不通
Something about her state of mind doesn't make sense.
看
See...
她把门锁住 还插上了闩
She kept the door locked up and bolted tight.
她太常惹上麻烦
Had more than her fair share of trouble.
没错 这正是我的意思
Yes, that's exactly my point.
可她却任由凶手持着凶器 大摇大摆走进来
Yet she let a killer waltz in here with a weapon in his hand.
天啊
God.
麦克斯 警官们已经搜过这里了
Max, my officers already searched the place.
没错 不过...
Yes, but...
他们根本不知道要找什么
They didn't know what they were looking for.
看到没
See?
为什么她不来这里掏出这把枪
Why didn't she reach down here and draw this gun?
为什么她没阻拦凶手进来
Why didn't she try to stop him from entering?
你想让我猜你在想什么吗
You want me to guess what you're thinking?
很好 因为我可喜欢陪你玩游戏了
Good, because I love playing your games.
客人进来 明目张胆地持着三尺长的武器
Customer walks in here, flourishing three feet of hardened steel.
而她就只是行礼迎他进来吗
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表