剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
Don't be so modest.
享受称赞吧
Enjoy the adulation.
你想要观众 可以 我来了
You wanted an audience. Well, here I am.
不如现在向我承认
Why not confess to me now?!
我也没机会告诉别人了
I'll never be able to tell a soul!
我不是凶手
I'm not a murderer!
我是龙骑兵的军官
I'm an officer in the Dragoons!
先生们 停下 规则很清楚
Gentlemen, stop! The rules are quite clear.
-你竟然指控我 -重新开始
- You are accusing me? - Begin again!
我们知道她们们死的那天 一个龙骑兵去过妓院
We know a Dragoon visited the brothel the day they died.
所以呢 那又怎样
So? So what?
先生们
Gentlemen!
我们知道当时那房♥间里有一个士兵
We know a soldier was in that room.
我们都去那里 我也去过很多次
We all go there. I've been there many times.
一个朋友带我去的 不代表我就是凶手
A friend took me. Doesn't make me a killer.
"一个朋友"
"A friend"?
什么朋友
What friend?
告诉我他叫什么名字
Tell me his name.
什么朋友
What friend?!
我是这位画家的朋友
I'm a friend of the artist.
我也是
Me, too.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
站住 把枪捡起来
Stop! Pick it up!
利伯曼医生
Dr Liebermann!
-他说什么了 -把枪捡起来
- What did he say? - Pick it up!
探长
Inspector!
我能逮捕他了吗
Can I make my arrest now?
奥斯卡
Oskar!
奥斯卡
Oskar!
奥斯卡
Oskar!
我没见过他 他今早没来
I haven't seem him. He didn't come in this morning.
萨拉斯托
Sarastro.
什么
What?
在歌♥剧里把他送上审判台的那个角色
The character in the opera, the one who brings him to trial.
奥斯卡就是萨拉斯托
Oskar is Sarastro!
所以他才留下那些符号♥ 他想要我们跟着他
That's why he left the runes. He wanted us to follow him.
他需要一个警♥察♥来当下一个受害人
He needed a policeman to be the next victim.
他那是在选反派角色
He was casting the villain!
有人吗
Is anybody out there?
能听见...
Can you hear...?
欧布利特
Olbricht!
欧布利特
Olbricht!
安德烈斯 是你吗
Andreas? Is that you?
我们是警♥察♥ 他在哪 你儿子在哪
We're the police. Where is he? Where is your son?
是你
It's you.
你就是画里的女人
You're the woman in the paintings.
序曲
Overture.
欧布利特
Olbricht!
滚出去
Get out of here!
我会打残他
I will maim him.
我会杀了他
I will kill him.
你走吧
Leave.
-什么 -没事的 你先走
- What? - It's all right, leave.
我不是警♥察♥
I'm not with the police.
-我是医生 -滚出去
- I'm a doctor. - Get out.
出去
Out!
这段音乐
This music...
这部歌♥剧
The opera...
-告诉我发生了什么 -发生了什么
- Tell me what happened. - What happened?
你的母亲
Your mother.
她就是画上的人
She's the one in the paintings.
你小的时候她遭遇了不幸的事
Something happened to her when you were a boy.
你看见了
You saw it.
你家里曾经出过事
Something happened in your family home.
他是谁
Who was he?
一个士兵
A soldier.
害虫
Vermin.
他袭击了她
He attacked her.
你看到了
You witnessed it.
你那时还很年幼
You were so young.
我遮住了眼睛
I hid my eyes.
但你仍能听见 音乐声
You could still hear it, the music.
歌♥剧声 就是这部歌♥剧 《魔笛》
The opera - this opera. The Magic Flute.
他强♥暴♥你母亲时 歌♥剧一直在播放
It was playing whilst he raped your mother.
他是禽兽
He was a monster.
用军刀抵着她的脸
Held a sabre to her face.
你认为如果你能杀死那部歌♥剧里的角色
You think if you can kill the characters in that opera,
杀死你童年记忆里的角色
kill the characters from your childhood,
尖叫声就会停止
then the screaming will stop.
我脑中一直能听见那声音
I always have it in my head.
我知道
I know.
每一天 我脑海里都浮现那些声音
Every day, I have the voices...
那房♥间里的地狱景象
The hell in that room.
我必须成为英雄 士兵
I have to be a hero, a soldier.
但你不过是个想杀死噩梦的小男孩
But you're just a boy trying to kill his nightmares.
就是我 就是我
It is me! It is me!
我就是塔米诺
I am Tamino!
我就是王子
I am the prince.
警方找到歌♥剧凶手
都结束了
It's all over now.
我还以为你会死
I thought you were going to die.
我只是想帮你
I just wanted to help you.
你很勇敢
You were brave.
克拉拉 谢谢你
Clara, thank you...
我还能更勇敢
I can be even braver.
她是谁 麦克斯
Who is she, Max?
我知道你有别人
I know there's someone.
你认为我不够聪明
You think I'm not clever enough.
你一直这么想
You always have.
别这样 克拉拉
Don't... Clara, please.
但我还是有足够智慧看清我们在自欺欺人
But I'm clever enough to know that we're deceiving ourselves...
我也有足够勇气结束这段婚姻
And I'm brave enough to end this marriage.
绝对比你更勇敢
Certainly braver than you are.
告诉我她是谁
Just tell me who she is.
你爱她吗
Do you love her?!
我都不认识自己了
I don't even know myself.
-这么说 我比大医生懂得还多 -克拉拉 别...
- So, I know more than the doctor? - Please, Clara...
我希望你现在就离开
I'd prefer it if you go now.
出去
Get out!
如果爱只是一种疯狂
If love is just a state of madness,
那或许还能治好
then perhaps it can be cured.
但这种疯狂始于何处 又止于何地
But where does the madness begin and end?
爱与痴迷的界限又在哪里
Where does the border lie between love and obsession?
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表