剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
对于她我就只剩下这些了 我仅存的回忆
Those things are all I've got left of her! My only memories!
每天我醒来
There's a moment, every day...
都有那么一瞬
when I wake up.
那一瞬间
A moment...
-我忘记了 -别
- when I forget. - Don't.
你该放下了
You need to move on.
回忆都在屋子里 让你窒息
You can't live with all the memories still in the house,
-你就没办法放下过去 你没资格回来
- suffocating you... - Don't come back here
告诉我 我想要什么 我需要什么
telling me what I want and what I need!
奥斯卡 我离开不是因为米琪
Oskar, I didn't leave because of Mitzi!
我离开是因为你
I left because of you,
因为这一切
because of this.
它快毁了你 奥斯卡
It's destroying you, Oskar.
你必须放手
You have to let go.
没事的
It's all right.
来吧
Come on.
我需要采样
I'll need to take samples.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道再来这里让你很难受
I know it was difficult for you, coming here again.
晚安
Goodnight.
他怎么样
How is he?
老天 我都认不得我的儿子了 麦克斯
God help me, I don't recognise my own son, Max.
他很愧疚 愧疚对人的影响比什么都大
He feels guilty. Guilt, more than anything, changes a person.
我没法说服他画画 我知道你说...
I couldn't persuade him to draw. I know you said...
没关系 他准备好了会画的
It's all right. He'll draw when he's ready.
那所学校不教美术
That school, they never studied art.
就是书法 工程图
Just calligraphy, technical drawing.
-麦克斯 -我是一名画家 但是没有绘画课
- Max...? - I'm an artist, but art isn't on the curriculum...
他生前曾在课上画了一幅肖像
He was working on a portrait in lessons...
怎么了
What's the matter?
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
你要养成这个习惯吗
Are you going to make this a habit?
我的妻子
My wife.
-艾尔丝 这位是利伯曼医生 -你好
- Else, Doctor Liebermann. - Hello.
莱因哈特夫人 抱歉打扰
Frau Rheinhardt. Er, forgive me.
-你有什么事 -那幅画
- What do you want? - The painting!
学校里的那幅画 我们得找到
The painting in the school, we have to find it.
抱歉 我得走了
Sorry, I have to go.
能告诉我你们在找什么吗
Can you tell me what you're looking for?
-小心点 探长 -那幅画在哪里
- Be careful, Inspector! - So, where is it, the painting?
他姐姐告诉我们他喜爱作画
His sister told us that he was a painter.
但你告诉我们学校没开绘画课
But you told us the school doesn't teach art.
也就意味着你是私下教他 不是这幅
Which means you taught him privately? ...No.
小心
Careful.
拜托动作轻一点
Please be careful.
画在哪里 画布不会说消失就消失
Where is it? A canvas doesn't just suddenly vanish.
你为什么要藏起来
Why would you need to hide it?
你为什么保密不说
Why would you want to keep it a secret?
不要
Don't!
他的遗作
His last painting,
你出色的徒弟
your brilliant protege.
你不忍♥心毁掉它
Couldn't bear to destroy it,
但你也不能让其他人看见 为什么
but you couldn't let anyone see it. Why?
我们见过那个女孩
We know that girl.
记得吗
Remember?
小姐
Fraulein?
你在等其他什么人吗
Were you expecting someone else?
贝克先生 他是...
Herr Becker, he is...?
-我父亲 -你认识托马斯·泽伦卡吗
- My father. - And did you know Thomas Zelenka?
死掉的那个男孩吗
The boy that died?
我知道他的名字
I know his name.
你们到底想问什么
What's this about exactly?
小姐 请别浪费我们的时间
Fraulein, please, don't waste our time.
他肯定是在这附近见过我
He must have seen me hereabouts.
我觉得你是在这房♥间摆好姿势让他画的
Oh, I think you posed for it in this room.
不是的
No!
别跟我们说谎
Don't lie to us.
那就是画里的椅子
That's the chair in the painting.
那男孩死了
The boy is dead.
我们需要知道真♥相♥
We need to know the truth.
这里的规矩很严格
There are strict rules.
我不允许和那些男孩接触
I'm not allowed to interact with the boys.
我觉得很孤单
I get...very lonely.
然后 朗先生来找我
And then, Herr Lang approached me.
他说有一个学生想画我的肖像
He said there was a student who wanted to paint my portrait.
我非常受宠若惊
I was very flattered.
朗安排的时间吗
Lang arranged the sessions?
你和他在这里独处过几次
How often were you alone with him together here?
你和泽伦卡
You and Zelenka?
我记不清了
I can't recall.
大概四五次
Maybe four...five times.
先生们
Gentlemen?
很有才华
Great talent.
真遗憾
So sad.
太可惜了
Such a loss.
这些男孩没机会接触女性
These boys have no contact with women.
发生这种事也很正常
This sort of thing is only to be expected.
"发生这种事"
"This sort of thing"?
年轻人的意乱情迷
Youthful infatuation.
一个暗恋者
A secret admirer.
谢谢你们把这件事告诉我
Well, thank you for bringing this to my attention,
但和我女儿没什么瓜葛 探长
but my daughter is not involved, Inspector.
她一定为他端坐了好几个小时呢
Well, she must have sat for him for hours.
她认识死者
She knew the victim.
也许是这样 可这和案子没关系
That may be so, but it has no bearing on the case.
他们要一起逃走
They were going to run away together.
她就是信上的那个"亲爱的"
She's the "Beloved" in the letter.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我理解
I understand.
-你有工作要做 -不是
- You have to work. - No, no.
我是说 对不起
I mean, I'm sorry.
你说得对 我...
You were right. I...
我的悲痛...
My grief...
-没有发现 -对
- Nothing? - No.
没有痕迹
No traces?
如果尸体在水里泡了比较久
If the body was in the water for some time,
那任何犯罪的痕迹可能都消失了
then anything incriminating would have been lost.
很抱歉 我没发现什么
I'm sorry. There's nothing I could find.
不 谢谢你过来
No, thank you for coming here.
-我很想帮上忙 -想到要冒险再来见我吗
- I was eager to help. - Eager enough to risk seeing me again?
我们是科学工作者 医生
We're scientists, Doctor.
这是我们的共同语言
It's a language we speak.
那你喝完茶再走吧
Well, you'll stay for tea.
-不用了... -拜托 这是我起码该做的
- No, well... - Please? It's the least I can do.
别担心
Don't worry.
不会有人窥视或者嚼舌根
No prying eyes or wagging tongues.
你在这里非常安全
You're completely safe.
很显然 我们有客人
Apparently, we're expecting company.
麦克斯 你在做什么
Max? What are you doing?
父亲 来认识一下利德盖特小姐
Ah, Father, meet Miss Lydgate.
-现在不是时候 -什么
- Not right now. - What?!
小姐 恐怕我得要请你
Fraulein, I'm afraid I'm going to have to
立刻离开了
ask you to leave immediately.
利德盖特小姐是我的同事 我已经邀她留下喝茶了
Miss Lydgate is a colleague of mine and I've invited her to tea!
麦克斯 你就听一次话不行吗
Max, why don't you do what you're told for once?!
大家好
Hello, everyone.
我叫克拉拉来的 我想和你们俩谈谈
I asked Clara here. I wanted to talk to you both.
你是想做出补救
You wanted to do some mending.
我不知道你有客人
I didn't know you'd be entertaining.
这是专业上的咨♥询♥
It's a professional consultation.
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表