剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
Reminding you of what?
我们是知道怎样才能幸福的
That we do know how to be happy.
就像巧克力盒子里的东西
Like something from a chocolate box.
当然了 这些不是当代的品味
Oh, of course. They're not the modern taste.
你不能让那些人看起来美丽又魅惑
You can't just make somebody look pretty and desirable.
不用说了 你喜欢这些
Don't tell me, you like them.
我看看能不能找到一幅
Well, let me see if I can find one
-适合挂在新家壁炉上的画 -好
- to hang above the mantelpiece in our new home. - Yes.
麦克斯 这是不是那位探长
Max? Isn't that your inspector?
莱因哈特探长
Inspector Rheinhardt.
医生
Doctor.
还记得我的未婚妻吗 克拉拉
Oh, you remember my fiancee, Clara.
小姐你好
Fraulein.
你来参加了我们的订婚派对
You came to our engagement party.
-是的 谢谢你 -你来这干什么
- Yes, thank you. - What are you doing here?
我还以为麦克斯是带我出来
I thought Max was taking me out.
我不知道我们有三个人
I didn't realise there were three of us.
这样选择舞伴的时候
That's going to make it awfully difficult
-可就太困难了 -克拉拉
- when we choose dance partners. - Clara...
你忘了跟我说他也要来
You forgot to mention he was coming.
算了 你近来忘记的事情可多了
Well, never mind. You forget so many things these days.
如果他出现在婚礼现场我还会惊讶呢
I'd be surprised if he shows up to the wedding.
我就不打扰你们两个了
Let me leave you boys alone.
美丽的姑娘
Beautiful girl.
有活力 风趣幽默
Energetic. Wonderful humour.
真不知道你哪里吸引到她了
I wonder what attracts her to you.
是啊 我最近也在思考同样的问题
Yes, I've been starting to think the same thing.
欧布利特说他们都会到场
Olbricht said they'd all be here.
兄弟会
The Brotherhood.
我们开始干活吧 医生
Let's get to work, Doctor.
看起来它应该被放入童话书里
Looks like it ought to be stuck inside a book of fairy tales.
你喜欢这幅画作吗
You're not an admirer?
我的叔叔没有欣赏艺术的眼光
My uncle has no eye for art.
我是为了香槟来的
I come for the champagne.
你的叔叔
Your uncle?
是的
Yes.
古斯塔夫·冯·特里本巴♥赫♥
Gustav von Triebenbach.
你喝的就是他的香槟
It's his champagne you're drinking.
-这位就是冯·特里本巴♥赫♥ -是的
- So, that's von Triebenbach? - Yes.
他是宴会的主人
He's our host.
这就引出了一个问题 你是怎么进来的
Which rather begs the question - how did you get in here?
我是这位画家的朋友
I'm a friend of the artist.
我也是 欢迎
Me, too. Welcome.
我不知道你的名字
I don't know your name.
麦克斯 麦克斯·利伯曼
Er, Max. Max Liebermann.
我还不知道尊姓大名
Er, I didn't catch yours.
我还没说呢
I didn't give it.
看
Now...
那才是艺术
that's art.
-什么 -她 穿金色裙子的姑娘
- Sorry? - Her. In gold.
失陪了
Excuse me.
但是我更喜欢...
But I prefer...
"你比傍晚的天空更美丽
"Thou art fairer than the evening air
身披一千颗星星的光芒"
"Clad in the beauty of a thousand stars."
出自《浮士德博士的悲剧》 克里斯托弗•马洛著
几次了
How many times?
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
维也纳的绅士都将这两句诗牢记于心
Every gentleman in Vienna knows two lines of poetry by heart.
你这周用过几次了
How many times have you used it this week?
有多少女孩子比傍晚的天空更美丽
How many girls are fairer than the evening air?
鲁普雷希特·哈夫纳
Ruprecht Hafner.
卡拉拉·韦斯
Clara Weiss.
披着什么的光芒...
Clad in the beauty of...?
怎么说来着
What was it?
一千颗星星
A thousand stars.
对
Yes.
没出什么事吧
Is everything all right?
没事
Of course.
那是冯·特里本巴♥赫♥
It's von Triebenbach.
-卡农图姆 -对
- Carnuntum. - Yeah.
卡农图姆
Carnuntum.
你了解自己的历史吗
You know your history?
历史
History?
我还以为只是个传说而已
No, I thought it was just a folk tale.
部落的人♥民♥起义 把入侵家园的人赶走
The, er, tribesmen rise up, rid the land of the invaders.
不
No.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
-你是一位作家 -你说什么
- You're an author. - I beg your pardon?
这不是你的作品吗
Isn't this your work?
抱歉 你搞错了
I'm sorry. You are mistaken.
谢谢
Thank you.
其中一个就是幕后黑手
One of them is responsible.
麦克斯 晚上过得怎么样
Max? How was your evening?
你的朋友 冯·特里本巴♥赫♥
Your friend, von Triebenbach...
他怎么了
What about him?
他可能不是你想象的那么正直
He may not be as honourable as you imagine.
你到底在说什么
What on Earth are you talking about?
他给你的那本宣传册
That pamphlet he gave you...
他不是无意中发现的
He didn't find it by accident.
原始之火兄弟会
The Brotherhood of Primal Fire,
我觉得他可能是其中一员
I think he may be one of them.
我在一间卧室 我父母的房♥间
I'm in a bedroom. My parents' room.
衣柜就像一个陵墓 阴森吓人
The wardrobe looks like a mausoleum - dark, frightening.
门"吱"的一声开了
The door begins to creak open.
一头可怕的野兽跳了出来
A terrifying beast jumps out of it,
像孩子童话故事里的狼
like a wolf from a children's story.
接着又跳出来一头 就在它旁边
And then another one jumps out right beside it.
两头狼朝我走过来 想要把我撕成碎片
Two wolves coming towards me, threatening to tear me to pieces.
两头饿狼翻腾着 想杀死我
Two ravenous beasts, writhing, trying to kill me.
病人对性有种原始的恐惧
The patient has a primal fear of sex,
无疑是小时候目睹过什么
no doubt from something he witnessed as a child.
两头野兽 衣橱里的怪物
Two beasts. The creatures in the wardrobe
代表父母的身体
represent the bodies of his parents.
他看见过他们做♥爱♥ 现在他排斥性
He saw them together. And now he finds sex repulsive.
他选择把心交给一个女人
He's chosen to give his heart to a woman
但他永远都不会和她有亲密关系
with whom he has no hope of ever becoming intimate.
弗洛伊德推荐谈话疗法
Freud recommends a talking cure.
又是弗洛伊德
Ah! Freud again!
病人必须重温那段记忆
The patient must re-live the memory.
压抑的情感被埋藏了起来
Repressed emotions do not merely sink
但不会无影无踪 教授
without a trace, Professor.
它们会浮现出来
They bubble up to the surface.
我不喜欢你的方法 利伯曼
I don't like your methods, Liebermann.
我警告过你 这是科学 不是赶时髦
I've warned you, this is science, not fashion.
我来接手这个病例
I'll take his case.
但是 先生 我刚取得了一些进展
But, sir, I'm just making progress.
麦克斯 你来得太早了
Max, you're way too early.
你不知道我在维也纳敲了多少户人家的门
You don't know how many doors I've knocked on in Vienna.
我能进来吗
May I?
当然
Yes, of course.
出问题了
There's something wrong.
事情即将发生改变 瑞秋
Things will have to change, Rachel.
什么事
What things?
我的新投资
My new investment.
可能终究还是靠不住了
I may not be able to rely on it, after all.
太遗憾了
Oh, no, what a pity!
你看上的那件冬天外套
That new outfit you had your eye on for winter,
我们的春季度假 这种事情可能要推迟一年了
our spring holiday, those things may have to wait another year.
怎么了 发生什么了
What's happened? What's the matter?
我一直想结交的某个人
Someone I've been courting as a friend...
现在我不想和他扯上关系了
I no longer wish to be associated with.
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表